Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
:thinking:

Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, King etc all preached and taught against the dangers of drugs. They were real black men. Thus, any that is pro drugs are not real black men. I think that means you.

Right on Sista Kemetstry! Not getting high separates the Men from the boys, and the Women from the girls!!! :p

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Right on Sista Kemetstry! Getting high separates the Men from the boys, and the Women from the girls!!! :p

Kemetstry = Male. All beef. No chemical additives

Therious

Banned
yes drugs should be legal,not so people can get high,but because people should not be incarcerrated for getting high. if alchohol and tobacco,and sugar,and Mcdonalds are legal weed should be too,Colorado will eventually spread....and that is a good thing.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
yes drugs should be legal,not so people can get high,but because people should not be incarcerrated for getting high. if alchohol and tobacco,and sugar,and Mcdonalds are legal weed should be too,Colorado will eventually spread....and that is a good thing.
Are you serious? :(

Gorilla

History speaks for itself, and it's the future...
I would definitely like to see hemp alternative products on the market, especially to reduce the amount of damage the paper industry does to the environment.

I don't even understand why the strains/variants you can't get high off are illegal too lol.