Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Reaction score
Website
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
For the list of things which definitely aren't and are considered not good for you, I feel more or less the same way. More or less because not everything is as devastating to one's health as it's made out to be in this hypochondriac society, I believe.

Such as sugar, I don't believe in overdoing it, but I don't find anything wrong with it; but of course others are opposed to me using it, which I don't argue much; I just use it anyway. :lol:

From my own viewpoint, I guess I've likened marijuana to cigarette smoking. That is, I don't think it's well to smoke, though I know many who do; would rather they don't smoke around me, and would rather them give it up entirely, but it's ultimately their choice, I know. I don't hate people who do it, I just don't care for smoking.

I stated my piece about skuderj because I decided to post in the thread; just was giving props, not really directed at you. lol
That's right Sista, "Stand your ground"! ;)

sekou kasimu

Reaction score
Website
You do realize that you didn't really answer the questions don't you? You said that the Brothers were high and drunk but, I have yet to hear you talking (oh my bad, typing!) about the effects of the alcohol which, unless you are totally out of touch with reality, has far greater hazards not only to the user but those around him!
It is not my fault if you cannot connect the dots! :(

sekou kasimu

Reaction score
Website
You are preaching to the choir! For the record, alcohol is a dangerous drug just like all of the rest of them. One is just as bad as the other, alcohol included! Does that clear up the confusion? ;)
P.S. I said they "were under the influence of marijuana and alcohol", you said they were "high and drunk"! ;) Please don't put your words in my mouth! :p

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
P.S. I said they "were under the influence of marijuana and alcohol", you said they were "high and drunk"! ;) Please don't put your words in my mouth! :p
Still haven't quite answered those question huh?? So now that you arguement is feable, you want to play on words?

Is considering a person under the influence of alcohol drunk an error?
Is considering a person under the influence of weed high an error?

Did you post the first question originally to get differing opinions or to try to impose yours????

sekou kasimu

Reaction score
Website
Still haven't quite answered those question huh?? So now that you arguement is feable, you want to play on words?

Did you post the first question originally to get differing opinions or to try to impose yours????

I very seldom play on words! :) I say what I mean and I mean what I say. ;) I posted the original question to get other opinions, not necessarily "differing" opinions. But I understand that there are those who, no matter what the issue is, will take the opposing point of view just to be different and start an argument! :( Sound like anybody you know? Oh yeah, there is only one e in argument, guess where it is? ;) P.S. There should be an s after question and a r after you.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
i defend gay people and i am not homosexual.
i defend pot smokers and i don't smoke anything, never have.
you need to think a wee bit deeper.
:thinking:

Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, King etc all preached and taught against the dangers of drugs. They were real black men. Thus, any that is pro drugs are not real black men. I think that means you.