Black Spirituality Religion : Drugs and Enlightnment

Hey,new guy here.

I am currently interested in increasing my consciousness with etheogens and any and all drugs(besides the class A drugs like coke,meth,heroin).

The drugs I have experimented with so far are Salvia(which I hate),XTC(love it) and of course MJ.My most prolific experience so far was with half an 1/8th of shrooms.To make the story short I was in hell and saw a big Incan/mayan statue with three faces and red eyes,shortly after I was facing the humongous monolithic stone structure,a pole suddenly protruded out the ground and impaled me,lifting me up to his eye level.Soon after the heavens opened up and a light shone upon me and the so called Messiah(Jesus) appeared.

I guess I was being judged....

I would also like to add while walking home before the trip I saw a Cab with a person of middle Eastern descent driving it,my first thought was fear.

My synopsis of the whole trip is that trip was a form of terrorism,the so called Arabs and Caucasian's do not only use fear in the real world but in the Astral world.

I would like to safely add that I am no longer a follower or believer of the Abrahamatic cult.Pure Goddess worship for me in the disguise of Satanism.

Proud Member of the Spider Cult:nuts:

Granted so why induce or alter your mental status with hallucinogens?
If it is for you to see it will appear naturally.

Some of our ancestors used natural herbs in order to AID experiences of a spiritual nature....its not about being "high".....its just alters your consciousness....and you have to be in the right mind frame....alot of people dont just naturally experience things so taking things that come directly where you come from (the earth) in a right mind state can aid in meditation, astral travel etc....

it is SOOOOOO not about being high when you use these things with the right intent......thats a misconception...

native americans have been going on vision quests since the beginning of time...
with the use of God's gifts to man...
we cannot go everywhere in our consciousness with only the limited power we have in our mind...

if a vision quest is needed in ur life...the sign and opportunity will present itself...

one love
khasm

I say most hallucinogens are "natural". Salvia, marijuana, mushrooms, are all natural. In some myths they are planted by the gods for human use. Just another way to alter the consciousness, just like meditation, using an alter, etc. The shamans have been using sacred plants in rituals to enter the underworld since time immemorial. In the book "The Cosmic Serpent", it is shown how the plant ayahuasca taughts the South Americans many secret things. These plants are apart of many rites.

Whatever floats the person boat, whatever gets them there where they need to be. To me its like saying don't listen to music, light candles/incense, use crystals because they are not "natural". Just my take, to each his/her own. Personally I got the concept in a dream where I was told to use Salvia for the time being to take me where I needed to go and speak with who I needed. It may not be neccesary for some, but hey, whatever works and gets the individual connected works for me. Whos to judge.