Black Spirituality Religion : Drugs and Enlightnment

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Jun 12, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Do you all think its appropriate to use hallucinagens like mushrooms, sage, or other things like spirits, or herbs to elevate the consciousness?

I keep hearing of sister using shrooms and drugs with DTP to take them up so they can chat with the enlightned ones.

What yah'll think about this?

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

DRUGS AND ALCOHOL IS THE WAY TO GO!!!

3. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

lol! I got some Hemmitt lectures and also Azzaziel and they said that the spirits (in you) only accept alcohol, no water, no juice.

I was also speaking with this older cat who said they mess with shrooms and all the enlightened ones show up and the kundalini begins its uprising.

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I HAVE DONE SATVIA, SHROOMS,LSD, ESTASCY AND MORPHINE. NOW SHROOMS AND LSD HAVE YOU TRAVELING LIKE YOU ON A ROCKET SHIP. SATVIA AND WEED(MAKE INTO A TEA) YOU SEE AND TALK TO ALL KIND OF MAGIKAL MOFOS. IF YOU CAN GET THIS ALCOHOL CALLED ABSINTHE(WORMWOOD) THAT **** HAVE YOU GOING BACK IN TIME. I SAW SNAKE PEOPLE AND ALL KIND OF STUFF.

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

Yeah thats what I heard. Someone told me that did some shrooms and they all kind of magical entities just sitting there. Just orbs and ****, they all here just chillen.

The spirits telling me to mess with the a certain kind when I want to go up and talk with them for a minute.

[email protected] you go back in time. Hahaha foreal??? You saw the serpent kings.lol.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

FO REAL, THEY HAD BLACK PEOPLE FACES AND TORSO WITH A SNAKE BOTTOM. AND THEY WAS TALKING TO MY MIND AND WAS TELLING ME ALL KIND OF STUFF, I DONT SHARE THIS WITH MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE PEOPLE EVEN THE ONES WHO ARE CONSCIOUS BE LIKE "***** YOU CRAZY". THEY WAS LIKE WE YOUR ANCESTORS AND WE BUILT ALL THIS AND THEY CAME FROM THE SIRIUS STAR SYSTEM. I WAS TOLD ALOT OF STUFF, I JUST TELL TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE UNDERSTANDING.

7. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    whats is sage?

I know what herbs are and it duz gets the mind flowing on a easy level but thinking on a higher plane!!!

No matter what,... people will have their thing...and this is and will be the case until this earth is gone.

The real issue for me is when will this society as a whole realize that herbs is less harmful than alcohol and if they are gonna continue to keep it alcohol legal than we should do everything in our power to decriminalize herbs. And if not than this society has no darn right to tell anyone they can't hit a blunt from time to time.

If more people left that drink, pills, cigerettes, cocaine, and herion alone and smoked a lil weed every now and then this society would be a better place.

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

EVEN COCAINE AND HEIRON IS NOT BAD IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING. I WANT TO TAKE SOME JUST TO SEE WHERE IT TAKE ME. THINGS GET BAD WHEN YOU OVER INDULGE. THERE MANY ORDERS THAT TAKE DRUGS AND HAVE ORGIES AND OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD.

9. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Like a teacher told, me the herbs and alcohol have to me used by the stronger minds and in moderation.

People die way less from coke and heroin then the stuff they administering in the doctors offices.

I know the shamans all had they stuff they used anyways too. I used to think about all this moral stuff but the teachers told me to abandon basically everything I knew on that level.

10. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    In the Bible I think the "Israelites" were messing with shrooms. See

And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.
    And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.
    -- Exodus 16: 14-15 (KJV)