Black Spirituality Religion : Drugs and Enlightnment

CHAOS

DRUGS AND ALCOHOL IS THE WAY TO GO!!!

lol! I got some Hemmitt lectures and also Azzaziel and they said that the spirits (in you) only accept alcohol, no water, no juice.

I was also speaking with this older cat who said they mess with shrooms and all the enlightened ones show up and the kundalini begins its uprising.

CHAOS

I HAVE DONE SATVIA, SHROOMS,LSD, ESTASCY AND MORPHINE. NOW SHROOMS AND LSD HAVE YOU TRAVELING LIKE YOU ON A ROCKET SHIP. SATVIA AND WEED(MAKE INTO A TEA) YOU SEE AND TALK TO ALL KIND OF MAGIKAL MOFOS. IF YOU CAN GET THIS ALCOHOL CALLED ABSINTHE(WORMWOOD) THAT **** HAVE YOU GOING BACK IN TIME. I SAW SNAKE PEOPLE AND ALL KIND OF STUFF.

CHAOS

I HAVE DONE SATVIA, SHROOMS,LSD, ESTASCY AND MORPHINE. NOW SHROOMS AND LSD HAVE YOU TRAVELING LIKE YOU ON A ROCKET SHIP. SATVIA AND WEED(MAKE INTO A TEA) YOU SEE AND TALK TO ALL KIND OF MAGIKAL MOFOS. IF YOU CAN GET THIS ALCOHOL CALLED ABSINTHE(WORMWOOD) THAT **** HAVE YOU GOING BACK IN TIME. I SAW SNAKE PEOPLE AND ALL KIND OF STUFF.

Yeah thats what I heard. Someone told me that did some shrooms and they all kind of magical entities just sitting there. Just orbs and ****, they all here just chillen.

The spirits telling me to mess with the a certain kind when I want to go up and talk with them for a minute.

lol@having you go back in time. Hahaha foreal??? You saw the serpent kings.lol.