Black Poetry : Drug slanging by new kid man hanging off the bridge like leaves on trees beg for his life like being

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
Drug slanging by new kid man hanging off the bridge like leaves on trees beg for his life like being on the edge of a knife blade advice persuade part vampire start a campfire and revamp his desire for blood being held by his feet the drug lord ready to drop him into the ocean drug deal went bad and this reveal the sad part of drug life now NINO BROWN walks up In a blue suit wearing gold bling and big old ring While man dangling a drug lord don’t see well and now he yell “NINO give me another chance I’ll get the money” “naw your time ran out my plan about getting rich letting the itch get to me job information everyday you have an obligation to pay can’t deny you don’t owe you lie now you got to go into the ocean you’ll be a wet sample that set the example for others who wanna cross NINO BROWN PATH these suckers can do the math the facts are witty in the NEW JACK CITY you can ask ICE TEA I’m never in a nice mood these drugs are brisk and hot you can ask CHRIS ROCK don’t miss a lot on the street see you later enjoy the fish” after being suspended his life ended found floating face up next day NINO thats a complex way to get your point across

Last edited:
utter words that clutter nerds eardrum that they may hear some ICE TEA dressed like a thug impress in the club his clothes all black try to buy drugs from CHRIS ROCK AKA POOKIE mood was nice but his attitude to life was to get high pookie a bold thug that sold drugs had game on street but remain discreet absolute silence but contribute to violence he was hooked on crack and look whack and hungry plus lonely ICE TEA an undercover cop dressed as drug lord dang POOKIE was about to double his trouble "IT BE FUNNY OK let me see the money ICE TEA showed POOKIE he snatch the bag and ran ICE TEA chase him through the street over crosswalks it was a pursuit that wasn't cute so absolute POOKIE a real brute but salute ICE TEA for shooting him in the foot, cats the cops run after ends in a ton of disaster any way ICE TEA arrested POOKIE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back