Black Poetry : Dropping Stuff

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
Dropping Stuff

Sense your girl parade in silk breasts has grade A milk //That you too weak to suck this freak **** not muscle built //Fool you garbage should be in school of college stop you kilt //Time on rhymes that are whack dude, need better behavior //Try play C Major on your trombone in a dumb zone pager //Beeping and seeking skills write swell and clever and L //Is the twelfth letter of the English alphabet so it client and tell //Distinguish wild VET so I’m better than most when I post //Rhymes and write impressive scriptures with heart and pride //But can’t fight the long repressive strictures of Apatheid //Dang it whack to be black in my own homeland I tried //To escape like Nelson Mandella and roam to stand denied //One day as president, my words grab crew like thugs do //Third avenue while I’m unraveling BLUE MAGIC a true //Song my pride grow in a SIDESHOW so step right up and //See the skills displayed “only fifty cents to see” clap your hand //Gamble as a problem solver got notches on the handle of my revolver //Ready to shoot off hats and polute sites with boss stats never a toddler //In HIP HOP, should never accelerate sex should celebrate the kotex //Then the rubber or the condon, look I’m a winner with verse complex //Going to the center of the earth is vex to find gold then I can rhyme cold //About my riches itches to buy a Lamborghini need a jeannie I’m told //

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back