Nation of Gods and Earths : Dropping Bombs

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Bootzey, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    I don't get this concept of "bombing". Why do members of your Nation get so much pleasure from embarrasing a person? By doing that it seems that you would ostrasize people that might make valuable contributions. What's the purpose?

2. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

For those that don't know "bomb" and "bombing" are metaphors for teaching someone. In this context it's usually in the form of someone being proven wrong about something. As is generally the case there is no "easy" way to do this. Sometimes a simple word is enough yet in many cases, especially when a person thinks they're right, it requires more and in situations like this it can get quite heated. So as is usually the case when someone get's "bombed" not only do they get correction for something that is in error, they also get a stern admonition in consideration of the future.

As far as people who appear to like doing this, what I'll say is this a perceptual thing. You may think people enjoy doing it yet there are many who do the job but take no love in it. Personally, I'd rather not take it to that extreme but if you allow ignorance to survive without taking whatever measures you think are necessary to destroy it, then you're even worse than the ignorant person. I've seen elder gods bomb the young, not because they loved it, but because they have so much love for the young they'd rather be hard on them and save them, than be easy on the young and allow them to remain blind to something.

Also, we deal with the despised and rejected of society. In many cases these "hardened" individuals don't respond well to a gentle hand. Sometimes you have to bring great force and energy to move them in the right direction. If you think about the relationship between a parent and a child, sometimes that parent has to be strong and use great force to keep a child in line. Well imagine that same child at the age of 16 to 20. Even greater force might be necessary. What I find common is that the people who appear to enjoy bombing other people are usually the people who were the biggest knuckleheads before they got knowledge of self. They simple don't want the youth to repeat their own mistakes and will do whatever they can to insure it.

Peace
    Precise Infinite Peace Allah