Black People : Drop In Black Teen Pregnancy Rate

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Fine1952, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    [​IMG]
    This is a good thing!

These are still the formative years when females need to have their heads in the books learning about themselves, their culture and the world at large rather than learning parenthood from irresponsible males.

1Love
    Fine:hearts1:

2. Ken Taylor

Ken Taylor Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +206
    I agree that this is a very good thing. Every boy, girl, man & woman need to make a commitment to themselves that they will not create a child out of wedlock. That's what I have taught, and continue to teach mine.

3. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    This has been trending for a while and I hope it continues, despite conservative efforts to roll-back progress in some areas.

4. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    This is why, perhaps not most, but MANY of us need to dust the cobwebs off our brains and come into the 21st century. The world and the attitudes that form it are changing. Our responses need "adjusting" as well. And, since most adults are not aware of this new attitude of our children towards childbirth.... along with taking our heads out of the 20th century, we need to TALK to our children (as opposed to "do as I say do!") so that we may guide them along paths we feel are beneficial to their futures. Otherwise, we truly WON'T "understand...."