Police : Drone Used to Blow up a US Citizen Without Trial - Micah Xavier Johnson

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
A Drone Was Used to Blow up a US Citizen Without Trial

The Dallas shootings have ushered in a very new world for U.S. citizens. For the very first time, a drone has been used on U.S. soil to kill an American without trial or charges.

The suspected shooter in yesterday’s tragic killings, U.S. Army veteran Micah Xavier Johnson, was, according to police and press reports, holed up in a parking garage and would not give himself up. After hours of what police claimed were fruitless negotiations with Johnson, a weaponized robot was sent to where he was hiding and blown up, taking Johnson with it.

Get past the horror of what Johnson was accused of doing and think about that precedent for a moment. Is it not chilling?

Click Here To Read More

:heart:

Destee

They did

The Dallas shootings have ushered in a very new world for U.S. citizens. For the very first time, a drone has been used on U.S. soil to kill an American without trial or charges.

The suspected shooter in yesterday’s tragic killings, U.S. Army veteran Micah Xavier Johnson, was, according to police and press reports, holed up in a parking garage and would not give himself up. After hours of what police claimed were fruitless negotiations with Johnson, a weaponized robot was sent to where he was hiding and blown up, taking Johnson with it.

Get past the horror of what Johnson was accused of doing and think about that precedent for a moment. Is it not chilling?

Click Here To Read More

Destee

This is not new either sister..Bombs have been used on us multiple times...

Click Here To Read More

Destee

Ahhh! My God! You are right!

No trial, of which is what I commented on yesterday, but the Drone...

This immediately brings to my mind that guy that shot up a theater in Colorado, in some Bat man movie showing...I am not saying that he could have been killed like that, but this post just reminds me of other happenings and perhaps people could have also been killed like that, but were afforded the whole process of court, and psychologist and etc. This is just unbelievable.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back