Health and Wellness : Drinking Water and Alzeimers

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

You know whats crazy...And other people that I've asked haven't seemed to notice this...But I don't drink water out of the tap unless I'm desperately thirsty, but on a few occasions I have smelt this metallic smell in the water coming out of my sink and shower

Its not crazy MsInterpret, believe me...its not crazy at all.

Last edited:
If you come to Philadelphia....

Do not drink the tap water. An independent testing agency found levels of lead, arsenic, various metals...even small traces of narcotics and anti-depressents. I think the testing was done in April of 2010. It's frightening.

We have water cooler dispensers with Poland Spring and use it to steam our food.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

If you come to Philadelphia....

Do not drink the tap water. An independent testing agency found levels of lead, arsenic, various metals...even small traces of narcotics and anti-depressents. I think the testing was done in April of 2010. It's frightening.

We have water cooler dispensers with Poland Spring and use it to steam our food.

Sounds like Fluoride.

Last edited:
There is as of yet, no evidence to determine which comes 1st, Aluminum or Alzheimers. Thus, to attach a cause and effect is without merit at this time.

There is also no connection to fluoride in water

Is Dementia Caused By Aluminum Through Fluoridation?
The messy science of fluoridation and its impact on older adults

The link between fluoridation and ill health is not a direct one but involves the uptake of a known nerve toxic aluminum. Correlational studies linking aluminum with Alzheimer’s disease have been published since 1965 ...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/iage/201407/is-dementia-caused-aluminum-through-fluoridation

In Flint, Michigan, a crisis over lead levels in tap water

... Mays says the water quality directly impacted all three of her children’s health, potentially with long-term consequences. Tests confirmed that everyone in the family has high levels of lead, copper, aluminum, tin and chromium in their bloodstream ...

http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-01-07/flint-michigan-crisis-over-lead-levels-tap-water

The government may not be telling you the true story about what is happening in Flint.

Fluoridated water may be to blame for the recent trouble with the water supply in Flint, according to top scientists. The toxic effects that people are seeing and feeling may not only be due to lead poisoning, but could be the side effects of fluoride toxicity.

http://www.iflscience.org/fluoride-blame-flint-water-crisis/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back