Drinking too much water?

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Have you ever wondered why you're told to drink 8, 8oz. glasses of water a day? Have you tried and it difficult to do, then felt guilty? For those who are disciplined and drink that amount and maybe even more, how many trips do you make to the bathroom during the night because of it? Well, some experts question where this 8-8 rule came from and don't think it's necessary for many of us to drink that much water. In fact, they think that most of us get by reasonably well with half that amount. Read this for more information. It just might make a difference in your daily routine.

http://www.flp-aloevera.co.uk/water_benefits.htm

NNQueen said:
Have you ever wondered why you're told to drink 8, 8oz. glasses of water a day? Have you tried and it difficult to do, then felt guilty? For those who are disciplined and drink that amount and maybe even more, how many trips do you make to the bathroom during the night because of it? Well, some experts question where this 8-8 rule came from and don't think it's necessary for many of us to drink that much water. In fact, they think that most of us get by reasonably well with half that amount. Read this for more information. It just might make a difference in your daily routine.

http://www.flp-aloevera.co.uk/water_benefits.htm
Good question Queen. If you drink or eat anything 3 hours before going to bed, chances are you will have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. You can never drink too much water, but if you eat before you go to bed the food will raise your blood sugar level and cause you to have to urinate at night.

water is very good for the human body i think 8 glasses is
not too much i agree with above if the intake is late yes you
will need to get up at night like up and down
the body intake has near equal output water help flush
the kidney and clean nice question

I've always thought that was too much. Mainly because I don't like drinking water. I probably should, but it's so hard to drink all that water. I doesn't taste good to me unless I'm really thirsty. I'm gonna try to drink more though because it is best. 8-8oz. glasses...I don't know if I can do that, but at least 4....hopefully. Thanks for the info.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back