Black Spirituality Religion : Dreamscape.

Your Dream Animal Totem

Within the dreamscape some of the most powerful entities of energy that show up are animals. Animals not only send messages to us from the spirit world but they can also represent states of consciousness and dream power. The Dream Master has the power to summon different animal totems within the dreamscape. When we engage with these beings we are also communicating with primal forces many of whom use the dreamscape as scared ground where empires of wisdom is transferred between them.

Just as it is rare for anyone with Shamanistic knowledge to be void of a communion with the animal kingdom and nature, we should consider it rare for anyone to reach true dream mastery without addressing the “beast” within. It is possible that many of the animals we continue to see in our dreams are aspects of ourselves. As we learn how to acknowledge them- as our Ancestors did- we also tap into areas of the dreamscape we are otherwise locked away from. These animals may be the key to the larger parts of our brain capacity that goe unused. After all- most Animals use all of their brain power unlike most Humans.

You do not truly know someone until you fight them.

To truly understand anything we must become it or battle it.
Thus to understand any dream symbol, avatar or animal totem- we must become it- within the dreamscape. Try it on like a suit of armor or we are constantly at war with it.

Mithraic%20Lion-headed%20God.jpg

One of the first beings I remember fighting in the astral world was a lion headed man- a giant that trapped me inside a bird cage for what seemed like forever. Since then I've learned some of the true significance behind African depictions of Humans with animal heads. It's true they denote orders and systems, but we also speaking about people who were as aware of the dream and spiritual side as most of us are of the fact that we have to work and pay bills. The dream world was as sacred then as it is today among highly spiritual and psychic people and so were animals.

Egyptian%20Wall%20Relief.jpg

The head may symbolize the quality of the mind/soul that is mounting the body. Animals are seen usually as segways between the physical plane and the spiritual. Thus their "bodies" are often used for ritual sacrifices. Take the body free the spirit. It is the spirit of the animal in most cases that can possess practitioners themselves.

398995849_a8216cfb94.jpg

I've also come to terms somewhat- as to how chicken relate to Angels.

The warning about devouring certain types of meats may not be just about the condition of that animal itself, but the condition of that animal's soul. which one can only imagine what happens to the billions upon billions of these energies? How do they populate? What do they become?
Pork_stall.jpg

The ability to transform ourselves into animals is one of the greatest masteries in the dreamscape. It takes a great deal of intent.
But to understand the animal, we become it- even through possession and transformation.

AnubisDrawingthumb.jpg

The funny thing is, these symbols are so embedded inside of us, sometimes we don't realize why they re-appear- or within whom. Yet we gain attention from others because of the beast within.

707494_ad07_625x1000.jpg

snoop-dogg-300x300-2008-11-05.jpg

As far as my recent experience- the Queen of the house- as any other Black Woman would- is pulling out all her guns waiting for a fight. Honestly I am more intrigued by this event than scared. I'm actually one of the few people I know that would enjoy living inside a haunted house. So Goddess Astrologer you are right about me! I don't know why I'm into it like this- as you say- it must be in the stars..

And may your Queen come out victorious. I hope you are doing some serious grovelling? I would expect nothing less than a hand-made, handcrafted Black Forest cake every night till further notice *grins*.

I haven't had a spiritual whooping like this in a long time.
The Black Woman might very well be the most powerful force in the Universe.
And even though I am giving this a strong hint of humor, it is actually very serious. She could've really really really pulled me from out of my body!

Nothing like being spiritually owned to add texture to one's life I say lol, but seriously, I don't think her nefarious plan will succeed. I recall what you said about the Orishas supposedly being moved out of this reality, well in your case, there are also many minds which are attached to you; various entities who have vested interests in you and then you have your guides. Nope, I don't think she is that powerful. QUOTE]

Anyway, moving on, so what did Keshia Pulliam aka Ruby have to say when you showed up? oh and ps; in my mind, she looked like this in your dream. *hehe*

pulliam.jpg

Alexandra

Goddess Alex, you are right. I'm almost disappointed because she didn't come back at all. I had one of the most peaceful dream sequences and she didn't show up not once. But I'll tell you this- and I really don't know what happened here. Before falling off to sleep I saw 2 golden fairylooking creatures and then I saw a Woman on a chariot led by 4 black and very large dogs. She looked like Goddess Kali and then she said in a fiery voice "I got you." As in- don't worry about it. By the time I woke up the pain in the center of my chest was healed.

I got the strange feeling that this was someone's dream avatar and I would LOVE to do a drawing for what I saw because Goddess Kali looked very..what's the word. Let's just say she was bursting with sexual energy.

I did try to contact Rudy, and I'd get a real physical whooping if I imagined her looking that like that photo! I didn't get much out of it, I saw myself standing inside a mirror and she was putting on makeup and taking it off and brushing her hair. It felt like a hopeless cause. But she was backstage at a theater, so it would interesting if she is in fact doing a play for some kind right now.

I did have a dream where I became part of an experiment within the dreamscape itself. I had a dream where a close friend of mine committed a crime, I was there when it happened. Another Man attacked him, they were fighting on the train tracks and I believe I was the one that taught him about his super strength.

He picked up a piece of the train track and hit his attacker over the head with it. Killing him. He then took his body and threw it into a nearby dumpster. When he opened the dumpster there was female in there that was knocked unconscious. While I didn't see this female' face at all, I remember seeing that she had on pink jeans and she was face down in the dumpster.

He said the fight with the Man had took most of his energy and he would have to rape this female in order to get his energy back and then he asked me to stand watch at the train station entrance to make sure no one came and caught him.

So I went out to the platform area where the trains came in and I was standing there looking around hoping no one showed up. Suddenly an Indian Man in a Doctor's jacket materialized saying "We are using this dream to see what you would do in a situation like this, I can't believe you would stand watch for this Man- you are failing this test miserably!" It was then I started coming to my awareness of what was going on. I said "wait wait! But I can change the circumstances of this dream! I'm not messing up I know what I'm doing!"

I closed my eyes and concentrated, and I saw as my friend was in the dumpster having sex with the female- Black helicopters showed up and an entire squad of armed policemen all dressed in Black. They surrounded the entire area. They arrested me as well, but when I explained what happened at the station they released me and charged my friend for the rape and murder and said he had to pay for the energy he stole.

While there are allot of symbols going on in this dream, I believe I have Masters in my dreamscape that are always teaching me as well. The lesson here is clear that not all people use their powers in the dream or astral of healthy reasons. There is a larger message here as well.

Goddess Alex, you are right. I'm almost disappointed because she didn't come back at all. I had one of the most peaceful dream sequences and she didn't show up not once. But I'll tell you this- and I really don't know what happened here. Before falling off to sleep I saw 2 golden fairylooking creatures and then I saw a Woman on a chariot led by 4 black and very large dogs. She looked like Goddess Kali and then she said in a fiery voice "I got you." As in- don't worry about it. By the time I woke up the pain in the center of my chest was healed.

I got the strange feeling that this was someone's dream avatar and I would LOVE to do a drawing for what I saw because Goddess Kali looked very..what's the word. Let's just say she was bursting with sexual energy. ..

I am so pleased you are all healed up God Msaience!

Want to know something interesting? in my initial message about your Goddess being victorious, I had typed a statement about Kali, then re-thunk it and deleted it. But FYI, If you want to thank her, she loves red Hibiscus flowers. :) and if you do get round to doing a drawing, please can I have a look-see? thank you kindly.

red_hibiscus_new.jpg

I did try to contact Rudy, and I'd get a real physical whooping if I imagined her looking that like that photo! I didn't get much out of it, I saw myself standing inside a mirror and she was putting on makeup and taking it off and brushing her hair. It felt like a hopeless cause. But she was backstage at a theater, so it would interesting if she is in fact doing a play for some kind right now

Couldn't find anything to suggest that she is. Will you try another celebrity?

What is the larger message in this dream? that you may inadvertently be teaching 'bad' people how to be powerful in their dreams, and so are guilty by association by doing so?

PS - Did you know there is a long standing association between purses and pu..er, vagina's? I just read that right now.

Alexandra

They Steal Our Dreams

Goddess Alex, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before during my many retellings of astral adventures on Destee. But there used to be a White Woman that learned how to summon me in the astral, before her there was an Asian or Latina female I recall summoning me several times when I was younger. Now the White female in particular- whom I would refer to as the White Witch loved red wine. Every time she summoned me she would be standing there drinking red wine claiming how much of a fascinating being I was- as these Whites would often recite- as if looking at Might Joe Young- a mystery of nature worth capturing.

The overall message for me at least, no matter how powerful one assumes they are, there are always much powerful beings out there. As a fan of the show Heroes yourself and know you would forgive me if I called them Sylars. In fact I wouldn't be surprised at all if I have allot of Sylars for fans myself. One of the dark magicians I learned from told me I flickered too much. Suggesting I had too much light in my eyes and people that fed off that type of energy could easily spot me so he taught me how to turn it down.

I've learned of certain Dream Masters that can summon anyone they cross paths with. That person at the grocery store, the bank, at work? I'm certain some of the people that have summoned me before are only people that have crossed my path and "picked up on something." Just like Sylar. They don't need your name, or your birthdate- all they need is your image- something to capture in their mind and meditate on later during their rituals. Just as a Man or Woman can masturbate and visualize a person that crossed their path. I always wondered what type of dreams people like Beyonce and Janet Jackson have. They'd go crazy if they didn't have alter egos and split personalities.

The dream mastery in my opinion should not be about furthering the institution of dream killing. Yet I am more than certain there are people who will want to become more powerful dream players for the purpose of taking advantage of others and stealing energy. What empowers one oppresses the other?

For some people this may not be something to take seriously. A dream is a dream. But what changes our power of observation changes our reality. Paying more attention to our dreams, changes our power of observation- and it from observation that we create. Not just the observation of sight, but the observation of feeling-emotion and desire. This is how sensory perception becomes "extra" sensory perception. Ones ability to dream while awake- is a state of esp. What we observe about ourselves is what we continue to create for ourselves. To understand and observe the higher self within the dreamscape- is also to create the higher self within the waking.

Wake up- throw back the covers- stretch.

They teach us about our imagination as children so they can steal our dreams as Adults. This world feasts off the dreamers. Every idea, every invention, every system- depends on the dreamers. All of us came into this world dreaming up a reality for ourselves that was very difficult to put into fruition. Unfortunately many of us have given up on those dreams. What we may not realize is that we did in fact manifest those dreams into reality, but they materialized for other people. No matter what you want to do in life, there is someone doing it- who most likely is the very same age and sign as you are.

So it's not our that dreams themselves are impossible- it's that the system is designed to harvest them and fed them only to those that will benefit the system. Most of the people with unmanifested dreams came into this world to change or even destroy the system, thus- the stealing of their dreams is no coincidence- it is by design.

Our Ancestors want us to have this knowledge and this is why we are speaking about it now at this time, and the lessons will continue to come over and over and again until we master them.

Protect your dreams like it was a purse overflowing with gold and honey.
Goddess Alex- for that analogy- either purse will do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back