Black Spirituality Religion : Dreamscape.

From the Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Another opinion about the Dreamscape:

Astral Dreamscape Manipulation
Astral Dreamscape Manipulation.pdf - 0.11MB

The battle is old:

"Dark is the way of the DARK BROTHERS travel,
dark of the darkness not of the night,
traveling o'er Earth
they walk through man's dreams.
Power they have gained
from the darkness around them
to call other dwellers from out of their plane,
in ways that are dark and unseen by man.
Into man's mind-space reach the DARK BROTHERS"

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald6bw.html

As a symptom of my recent astral travels and channeling- I am growing more into the awareness that we really really need to master our dreamscape, it is from the dreamscape that most astral and psychic mind manipulation is done. To our credit as African people we mastered our dreamscape by using many forms of magick and cultural signatures of psychic control and “cultural mind control.” Now we must become more familiar as to why these methods were so necessary and why we should never depart from them.

Channeling and astral projection- most of the concepts I present on my threads might seem odd-weird and even makebelieve to some people, ironically-such people with those ideas are victims of a makebelieve world. There seems to be no greater slave than the person that has no control over their imagination nor their dreams. Here I am speaking of “the waking dream” the one we are in right now as well as the dreams we have while asleep. Some of the most religious people in the Black community have no idea that they are in fact at war with God on a subconscious level. That God is the higher self.

Our communication channel with the higher self is the psychic ability which we all have. But the more religious we are- the more those channels are limited and reduced to certain frequencies of thought designed by our religion. Thus, debating about religion is a mute point especially if it's with someone that is mind controlled by their religion. That level of mind control cannot be broken by debates and arguments, it can only be broken in the dreamscape.

I have managed it on several occasions- just to see if I could- and this is why I laugh at those who seriously believe “their God is real.” Yet- a true dream master doesn't perform such feats against the will and desire of the soul, but it does become necessary often times to prove a point. It's also very dangerous to free a mind from the psychic control of their religion without giving them something to hold on too first.

Some people are actually better off being mind controlled- only because their lifestyle is not designed to deal with the truth. Once freed, these people have random sparks of awareness now and then, but will eventually be lead right back to their previous level of consciousness because of their lifestyles and other people around them that carry their previous programming for them.

Some of those concepts were explored in the movie “The Forgotten.” The truth is a majority of who we are, even memories are stored in the dreamscape and not inside our brains/bodies. It may also be true that we learn and experience more in our dreamscape that we do inside this reality.

Some of these truths have caused me to question- if computers were living beings- would they be conscious of how Humans use them? Perhaps not because those beings would experience their reality as hardware connected to a power source. What is very interesting about how we use computers is that we interact with it's data inside a virtual landscape that is identical to the dreamscape.

If computers were living beings most likely there would be some of them that said-We are servants of the most high God, we are here to do the will of God- we were created to do “God's work.” This would be true for computers as well as people IF and when we have a physical material body-mind vortex that can be utilized to store and process data- which we do.

Without the dreamscape that interfaces with the physical body, there is no “serving” God. More and more people are waking up to the reality that there is allot of psychic manipulation going on here on Earth. There are many beings doing this already. The reality is most religions are used by these beings to keep us dumb, stupid, unaware- stagnant when it come to our spiritual growth and evolution. These beings are only powerful because there are not enough African dream masters and magicians to engage in war with them anymore. This is also why Christianity was used to target so many African people on a psychic level.

Even Einstein said the imagination is more important than knowledge. When we learn how to access our dreamscape, there are inventions everywhere-laying in the grass, ideas that have not manifested yet. We've become too religious about just about everything, even knowledge- swearing by too many rules and laws- convincing by too many ideologies that have nothing to do with our level of power as Creators. Laws are meant to keep “things” in place- not Gods. We are beyond material even beyond the immaterial. There are many ways to go about stopping the manipulation of our minds, yet all of these methods deal with the dreamscape, the psychic mind and communicating with the higher self- the game player holding the joystick.

The movie called “Dreamscape” is a good watch- most of it is on youtube.

scroll for 2-10

The Dream Mastery

About the Senoi People.
http://www.malaysiasite.nl/senoieng.htm

Why are the Senoi called "the dream people"?
Dreams were very important in the life of the Senoi. They had a society free of crime and mental illness. In the morning the entire family, discussed their dreams they had that night.

The rules that the Senoi had when it came to their dreams were the following:
If there is danger in your dream, you should confront and conquer it. When for instance a child had dreamed that a tiger attacked him, his parents would tell him that such dream-tigers could not hurt him. They encouraged him to attack the tiger himself the next time. And if he wasn't strong enough, he could call a 'dream-friend' to help him.
If the danger was fire he should put it out with water. When the child fell from a mountain, he would be able to land softly or fly etc.
Besides this the child was encouraged to have as much pleasure as possible in the dream. "Try to fly and discover all sorts of things, and always let your dream end positive". Even if the dreamer died, he could be reborn in a better and stronger body. My daughter thinks this part is especially "cool".
When they became teen-agers the Senoi did not have nightmares anymore. All their dreams were positive.

In dreams are some common correspondences but no fixed symbolism. Thus dogs may connote bellyache; fire, fever; maize pustules; durian, sniffles or coryza; the moon death; fish scales, money (coins); elephants dropsy or inguinal hernia or genital filariasis. A fat Malay may presage elephants. Killing people may mean good hunting but killing pigs may mean that people will die. Turtles may stand for women, carabao for the evil bird spirit associated with childbirth and so on.

Some correspondence require explanation. Deer, for instance, may stand for yaws (a tropical disease). The explication of this connection runs like this:

Shortly after his mother died of yaws a man found a sambar deer in his spear trap. As he and his friends were carrying the sambar home, they passed through the settlement they had abandoned, following Semai custom, after the death. The sambar said: That’s my house. They ate it anyway, but the son began to suspect that they had eaten his mother. He inspected her grave. The grave was, empty. He saw human footprints all around it. He returned home and told everyone what happened. They all went to look at the grave. They followed the footprints to the site of the spear trap.

Much of what I paint

deals with the dream world. In response to what brother Metasaience discussed about being at war with our higher self - I confirm that truth as I just recently shifted my consciousness to making amends with the female aspect of my higher self. While I would not necessarily say it was a war between us; it was unpleasant and the love was badly communicated and misunderstood.

I am hesitant about re-entering the astral realm during sleep. Especially because the entities that have hunted my family line for so long, have made their presence know to my son. When I sleep with him, he seems safe and hasn't had a bad dream in over 3 weeks. But I remain vigilant because I know who they are now and how they stalk us in the dream world.

When he is older he will be schooled in martial arts - the training will be essential in the dreamscape.

Also, I recently re-patterned allowing people to read my mind, or share my thoughts. I have built a fire wall around my mind machine, something that came during a dream.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back