Black Spirituality Religion : DREAMS & ASTRAL PROJECTION

What's the difference between astral projection and a dream?

An astral traveler more often than not- is a lucid dreamer. A person who is fully conscious of their dream state. Astral projection is the ability to extend the spirit into another realm or dimension, or it can be an "out of body" experience.

I've been doing this since childhood! It's a wonderful and enlighting thing to experience.
astralprojearth.jpg

A dreamer experiences a dream as if it is the real world. As the dreamer interacts with their dream, the dream itself is a form of communication with the dreamer. Every character, every object, every ritual, every word spoken is part of the communication with the dreamer. It is the sub-conscious or super-conscious mind expressing itself to the conscious.

What's the difference between astral projection and a dream?

Its the difference between sitting in a movie theater watching a movie, or being an Actor within the movie itself. A Dream is a movie. Even as we speak, your mind is preparing a film for tonight's viewing. This movie can use different methods to tell one story.

An Actor sees the movie from a different perspective than the audience, but the message is still important. Astral travelers at times, possess the bodies of living things in other realms in order to experience different realities, climates, emotions and states of being.

For example. Dr. King said he had a dream. But if he had an "astral projection" it would've been possible for him to see the future we are living right now. Dr. King could visit this world, and see it thru the eyes of any "host"- any person living in this phase of time.

Our people have always had this ability. We are not dreamers alone, but we learned how to travel thru time and space at the speed of thought.
out_of_body_spirit_rising.jpg

It is believed by many that the White Race is trapped here. Banished from their place of origin.
Terence-Stamp---General-Zod-Photograph-C10101814.jpeg
Unable to project out. Prisoners of this world. In a spiritual reality- they are the slaves. An Aryan Alien race trapped here by beings with more technology and mastery. Trapped here, until they learn to respect the cosmic law.

Such ideas are not uncommon to Native Indian tribes. Especially those who "dream" together.
dreamheadsjpg.jpg
The entire tribe lives and dreams together in one total life. Imagine falling asleep together as a family so you could venture out into new worlds to experience different things. And when the family awakes everyone remembers the experience. Isn't that a heighten state of spirituality? Again- these experiences are not uncommon to indigenous people.

Are the lyrics to the rhyme true "life is but a dream?" Our Ancestors would say yes. The Dogon might also say yes. And our Africans of Australia, The Aborigines would also say yes.

But where is the proof that this reality is a dream? The difference between this life and your dream life is that in this life- you wear the console that stores the memory about this life.

What is this life without memory? Yet dreams are fleeting experiences. Sometimes we don't remember them at all, but we know something in us has changed.

When we leave a room, what happens to that room? Does it die? Or does it stay waiting for our return? Projecting "outside" the body is a conscious or sub-conscious death. "Death" is a terrible word that has stained the imagination, because there is really no death, only life. The secret to "death" is the word within it. "Eat." To stay alive, one must Eat. Mentally, Spiritually as well as Physically. This is the goal of the astral traveler. He or She ventures "outside" to find the proper nourishment. There are energies we must find to sustain us, renew us, inspire us. But even without them we don't "die." However we do find the death we create with our minds.

When you step outside your room, you will find many mansions.

Religion is not the table, but the table cloth- prepared to fit the shape of certain types of spiritual experiences. But in order for these cloths to fit perfectly, the spiritual experiences of people must be sandpapered and at times sawed completely in half.

The table of spirituality on which we all must dine and "eat" from, is not square, rectangle, round or any imaginable shape. This table conforms to the will and desire of the diner. It appears as versatile as water and as soft as the wind. No one knows this better than an astral traveler, for he or she must conform to the will and desire of the cosmic river that flows thru space and time. At this point, life is not about injecting a personal belief system in the veins of other cultures.

An astral traveler can be a master learner, as their ability to understand this new Universe will depend on the retainment of knowledge.

cdcf0835-0ef7-48fa-8f6b-617570cb88e3.large-profile.jpg

To whom may be able to help me. I've been able to naturally to astral travel.
My first time was so fast I didn't notice I was in the spirit world.
I was 14 and in a foster home with a friend named Buck and the overseer was a old voodoo priest named Mrs. Queen. One night it was late and she turns on the couch and says to me, " you know have a gift." She said it to me sternly it was clear it wasn't a question. I replied," where." She then told me " you'll see soon enough child."
As I went to bed my roommate went to use the bathroom and was no longer in the room. The lights were off and the only light that entered the room was through the small window inbetween our beds. I put covers over my face and started to relax when I heard a dragging noise as if someone was walking with a broken leg. So I sat up. I noticed everything was exactly as it was when I had just laid down except I see the silhouette of something hunched over in the doorway of my room. It had no defined featutes, it was solid black but had off colored eyes.(not white or grey, but not any shade of black.) I sit terrified to the point to I can't move or say anything. Suddenly, it was tight beside my bed so I threw the covers over my face and screamed. My friend Buck snatched the covers off my face and asked me what's wrong. Mrs. Queen only looked at me and nodded. Ever since then it happens whenever I sleep on my back and sometimes its doesn't matter how I sleep. It scares me deeply.
Another time I was 17 and had a son on the way to earth. His mother was black but not fit to hold the baby due to drugs and whatever else. At the time I was doing time for a crime I committed as a youth. She was 5 months which means I was locked up for 2 months when this happened. As I lay on my cell bed looking at the sky through the window, I physically became terribly tired. I didnt notice I fell asleep because in that second it didnt seem like I did. I seen an all black figure that puts you in the mindset of thirteen ghouts,( the black one) out of the corner of my eye. I tried to turn to get a better look and that's when I noticed I couldn't move I panicked and tears rolled down the side of my face from fear. This figure held a sledgehammer of some sort and held it as if to strike me. He swung it downward and at the moment of impact I woke up and no one was there. The next day I got a letter with a picture of my son who was born prematurely at 5 months and that died after a hour of life. I've been to scared after that to let it take me without me fight back even if it is a spiritual guide or ancestor. I have no clue what to do nor am I truly educated on why it happens. I seek knowledge of this topic. Please if any brother or sister knows. Don't spare me enlightenment.

To whom may be able to help me. I've been able to naturally to astral travel.
My first time was so fast I didn't notice I was in the spirit world.
I was 14 and in a foster home with a friend named Buck and the overseer was a old voodoo priest named Mrs. Queen. One night it was late and she turns on the couch and says to me, " you know have a gift." She said it to me sternly it was clear it wasn't a question. I replied," where." She then told me " you'll see soon enough child."
As I went to bed my roommate went to use the bathroom and was no longer in the room. The lights were off and the only light that entered the room was through the small window inbetween our beds. I put covers over my face and started to relax when I heard a dragging noise as if someone was walking with a broken leg. So I sat up. I noticed everything was exactly as it was when I had just laid down except I see the silhouette of something hunched over in the doorway of my room. It had no defined featutes, it was solid black but had off colored eyes.(not white or grey, but not any shade of black.) I sit terrified to the point to I can't move or say anything. Suddenly, it was tight beside my bed so I threw the covers over my face and screamed. My friend Buck snatched the covers off my face and asked me what's wrong. Mrs. Queen only looked at me and nodded. Ever since then it happens whenever I sleep on my back and sometimes its doesn't matter how I sleep. It scares me deeply.
Another time I was 17 and had a son on the way to earth. His mother was black but not fit to hold the baby due to drugs and whatever else. At the time I was doing time for a crime I committed as a youth. She was 5 months which means I was locked up for 2 months when this happened. As I lay on my cell bed looking at the sky through the window, I physically became terribly tired. I didnt notice I fell asleep because in that second it didnt seem like I did. I seen an all black figure that puts you in the mindset of thirteen ghouts,( the black one) out of the corner of my eye. I tried to turn to get a better look and that's when I noticed I couldn't move I panicked and tears rolled down the side of my face from fear. This figure held a sledgehammer of some sort and held it as if to strike me. He swung it downward and at the moment of impact I woke up and no one was there. The next day I got a letter with a picture of my son who was born prematurely at 5 months and that died after a hour of life. I've been to scared after that to let it take me without me fight back even if it is a spiritual guide or ancestor. I have no clue what to do nor am I truly educated on why it happens. I seek knowledge of this topic. Please if any brother or sister knows. Don't spare me enlightenment.
Sounds like you are a candidate for:
http://www.linkapede.com/esoterica/
start with Night Magick