Black Spirituality Religion : DREAMS & ASTRAL PROJECTION

Thank you PurpleMoons for all your great wisdom and insights. CursedHeart was the one who inspired me to start this post. I felt its something we all need, a place to express our sometimes strange and bizzare dreamlives. Its good to be able to share our stories, I think this is how consciousness expands.

Here's some more good info:

Dream Divination: Sights into the future, burn frankincense, dried jasmine flowers, or mugwort in bedroom before going to sleep. Tea brewed from mugwort or rosebuds will also work.

You can also sleep with ash leaves, bay leaves, cinquefoil, heliotrope, holly, jasmine flowers, marigold flowers, mimosa, mugwort, onion, or yarrow under your pillow.

Dreams of Guidance for Love matters: sleep with any of the following herbs above your bed or underneath your pillow; cinquefoil, marjoram, vervain, and yarrow.

Dreams of Spiritual Guidance: drink mint tea before sleeping, or sleep with Buchu leaves or mint leaves under your pillow.

Enhance Dream Recall: mugwort, passionflower leaves, and rosemary. Drink as tea before going to bed or place under your pillow while sleeping.

Healing Dreams: drink tea-potion made from catnip or mint, burn cedar as a magickal dream incense, or sleep with agronomy, catnip, mint, sandalwood, or thyme under the pillow.

Mugwort: Most potent herb for dreamcraft. Aids in astral projection and lucid dreaming when burned as incense or placed under pillow while sleeping. Brew a tea from mugwort and drink it just before going to bed in order to strengthen psychic and magickal dream powers.

Prophetic Dream Visions: Make dream pillows or potions with any of the following herbs; adder's tongue, agrimony, anise, camphor, cinnamon, daisy, holly, hops, ivy, lemon verbena, lesser celandine, mandrake root, marigold, mistletoe, mugwort, onion, peppermint, purslane, rose, Saint John's wort, verbena, vervain, wormwood, and yarrow.

Psychic and Spiritual Growth: burn frankincense or mugwort, drink mugwort tea, or sleep with the herb underneath or sewn into your pillow.

Spiritual Protection: Burn cedar incense before going to bed. Keep live hyacinth plant near your bed, or sleep with any of the following herbs underneath your pillow; anise seeds, marigold flowers, mistletoe, mullein, purslane, rosemary, thyme, Ti plant, and yarrow. Will also guard against nightmares, psychic attacks, and baleful phantoms of the night.

Sweet Dreams and Restful Nights: Place any of the following herbs under your pillow; catnip, hops, mistletoe, passionflower leaves, psyllium seeds, and vervain. Rub juice of a lettuce on your forehead or eating its leaves before going to sleep will also help.

MILD SEDATIVE: Pour 1 pint boiling water over 1 tsp. dried catnip. Cover andsteep until cool. Strain and sweeten. Start with 2 Tlb. increase by 1 Tlb. until you find the right amount. Store in the fridge.

HOP SEDATIVE: Pour 1 pint boiling water over 1 1/2 tsp. dried hops flowers. Let steep, covered,10 minutes. Strain and sweeten. Add lemon juice.

FEVERFEW TEA: Pour 1 pint boiling water over 1 ounce of feverfew flowers. Cover and steep until cool. Strain and sweeten with honey. Drink cool.

TO INDUCE SLEEP: Mix 2 Tlb dried peppermint with 1 Tlb each of rosemary and sage. Pour 1pint boiling water over the herbs, steep for
5 to 10 minutes,strain and sweeten with honey.

Peace and Love Fam!

MetaSaience said:
pm_ip.gif

PurpleMoons this is your IP address as symbol, I didn't do much to add extra markings. I think this looks interesting as it is.

Yanno Brother Meta, revisiting this symbol again, it sortof reminds me of the story about the Sun God Ra/Re and his transition east to west...

Everyday he would make this journey across the sky, resting in the underworld/night, then resurrecting the next morning.

This make me think in relations to my zodiac sign(69), and how the moon is my biggest influences. Could my place of residence be located in the underworld?

What are your thoughts on this? Your accestment is valued.

:heart:

Peace PurpleMoons! I figured everyone had put these threads to rest, no pun intended.

I think its very important what your subconscious is telling you about this symbol. The fact that you can relate a story to it is an indication that it has significance. We are dealing with a very important process here when we deal with symbols. The more I think about it, the more I become aware that symbols are everything. Symbols and definitions of symbols. Our bodies, our faces, everything we touch and see can be narrowed down to a symbol of some sort. What I find remarkable is this: Once a symbol is recognized and defined the soul will grow into it.

Case and point. I was noticing how much my Queen acts like a Lion sometimes. Is that because she's a Lion, or is that because she believes she's a Leo- therefore she acts like a Lion? Well, the Leo or Lion is merely a defined symbol, and the soul being taught that definition naturally grows into it. Or does astrology simply give character to different wavelengths that influence the earth at different stages, therefore these characteristics are important to the Earth's subconscious as well.

So understanding that, your symbol has no real power until your mind defines it. So far it is an interpretation of numbers that relate to your name and birthdate. It appears as a cross and a sphere married together as a single unit. These are two symbols already defined in our subconscious. Its interesting that you speak of the underworld, because in this case the cross is really upside down, which would make the head pointing to the ground.

Its actually a very deep symbol now that I look at it again. I know some cults would take this and really run with it. I hope that doesn't happen. You should try what Cursed Heart did, see what you can come up with when you retrace your numbers. Let your subconscious be your guide.

Peace PurpleMoons! I figured everyone had put these threads to rest, no pun intended.

:) See that's the beauty of posting threads. Just when you thought it's been put to sleep, someone will come along and read or re-read to find something they might have missed, or something that strikes a cord in the near future.
Everything we've written and shared may oneday be some generations Historical find. :D

In response to your post. So basically it's wise to considering how much is subjective as opposed to genectic character?

(Just thinking out loud) Whatever the mind believes the rest/soul will follow. If the soul is actually interpreting a symbol, chances are it's meaning hold relevance to the soul. The tricky part is determining, which part is actually doing the interpreting.

I've also retraced my numbers as well, way back when you suggested it. Considering the possible risk you've mentioned, I won't elaborate on the symbol I got from it. But I will say, its possible that the symbols can be more subjective than an actual connections. That will be something I'll be working on determining and understanding. Defining what is subconsciously perceived as opposed to mentally received.

Thank you Again Brother Meta!

:heart:

PurpleMoons- in reference to that symbol you should look into The Martyrdom of St Peter. It is very wise to consider how much is subjective, with every symbol we interact with actually. Not only these. In this case we are given something to draw from, which is good. You have the science to help your sub-conscious create something, I find this is very important to the sub-conscious, because it is a child. its better to give a child crayons than a colored picture.

The more I study symbols, sigils and ritual in magic- the more I am convinced that ALL religion is a way of not only arresting the human sub-conscious, but possessing and controlling it. The more I realize this, the more I feel inclined to de-mystify spirituality thru metaphysics. I feel its time for us to become creators and understanders of spirituality, instead of mere slaves or worshipers of it. Its time we understand how are cars work instead of relying on overcharging mechanics. You may not want to work on your car yourself, but just having the knowledge of what is wrong will save you time and money. Dreams distribute the knowledge we need for life. In fact, I have enough evidence to suggest if people learned to understand their dreams they wouldn't need Churches and Pastors.

I know that's a brave statement to make, but here's the reality. Those of us who are drawn towards understanding self thru spirit work verses being part of a religion have noticed something with most religious people. They seem almost possessed by something. I mean really. If I had a friend who worked at McDonalds, I wouldn't expect him to talk about McDonalds everywhere he went, or use it in every sentence. Its sad we have people like this around us who use their religion like that and we treat them as if they are normal. There's something wrong there. And the more I read about symbols, prayers etc., the more I understand that most of our people are actually under a spell and possessed.

To be fair, I've only found 2 choices so far. You either learn how to program or re-program your own mind, or your mind is programmed for you. That's it. If we do not learn the systems and technologies that program our minds, we are slaves. We've heard so much about warnings in the bible about receiving the mark of the beast. Well, its really too late for most people. Again to be fair, as Africans we had the right symbols to keep our minds free from enslavement. I guess we often looked at it from the incorrect perspective.

The bodies of our Ancestors did not matter, we see them as slaves- imprisoned physically. But they were not imprisoned mentally, emotionally and psychically. They knew the truth about death, and pushed their bodies until they couldn't push anymore- yet they never offered up their minds as many of us have. Because I never wish to add on to our spiritual slavery, I wish for everyone to learn how to create their own spirituality. Because your spirituality is how you access your truth.

Some deep info:
http://www.jwmt.org/v1n10/modern.html