Black Spirituality Religion : DREAMS & ASTRAL PROJECTION

Yes we all should keep up with these threads! Between Cursed Heart and Purple Moons we having very beautiful spiritual astral experiences.

Purple Moon, I would also say to help the disconnections, the visualization and meditations will help you to actually "plan" a visit. Once you get used to just going for the scenery, when you are having an astral experience for higher matters, then you should be able to stay within the moment.

Some people do have the power to invade our space. Like the Brother I spoke about earlier. Some people do it without knowing it. I see people all the time in my astrals that I don't know personally, or have never met before. Yet sooner or later I do see them. Little girls like the ones you've seen are sometimes common, especially for people with your "eye."

You should check out: "White Noise 2" it deals with that kind of eye, and why you might have an ability like that.

I guess I usually visit some sort of astral bar, where un-conscious and conscious beings go in-between worlds. Also, some people have the ability to change their holographic appearance. Which is always very interesting. For example, I used to have dreads when I was younger, I don't anymore. But sometimes when I stare at myself in the mirror in an astral world, I'd have long dreads down my back, as if they were never cut. Sometimes I am not myself at all, but I am whatever character that is relevant to the astral experience.

My first astral experiences started off with me as a young boy in KMT. I remember having a bald head with some kind of long tail in the back. I was an artist then too, I was responsible for making spiritual drawings on all the walls in the temples.

Another interesting fact, is that every Sistah I've ever been involved with sexually, has had dreams about me in another form, or changing into a being they couldn't recognize. Sometimes I think I have the ability to give people astral experiences. I've dated Sistahs who started seeing some of the same things I write about here, after 3-4 months of knowing me. I feel it's a power all highly astral beings like us have, we just have to study these effects, because perhaps this is our true world wide web= The astral world.

When the Sistah came in after me asking me what my name was, I told her everyone knows my name. I'm not ashamed that we ended by getting romantic in the bathroom. These things happen in the astral world. We didn't have sex. But we did exchange life force energy. True, in this world- sex is the best way to do that. Life force in the astral world can be exchanged thru a simple kiss, or even a touch. Its enough to keep the relationship less dangerous, since both people can be in relationships or contracts in the physical world.

I have about a million astral stories about people walking into my astrals. This is how I became more conscious of it being a "real" experience. I became a "dream master" because I use my ability as an artist to draw "realities" in the dream world. Because of this, I've become good at different effects.

tsbf_1205_54.jpg

However, I was taught a big lesson about this use of power before. I was terrorizing a world once, a world that I created with people, oceans, land- and I was just tearing up the place. I had horrific strength and I was throwing planets, smashing up whole continents- just going crazy. Then this Giant Lion headed being showed up. He grabbed me in one hand and held me to calm me down. I tried to get out and couldn't. I tried to dissappear and couldn't. I tried every trick I knew and it didn't work. I said to myself. ****. I'm going to die in my astral, what's happening here?

I tried yelling and screaming at him. It didn't work. He never said a word, he just laughed. He started to squeeze me tighter and tighter, and I could feel my physical body literally dying. I'm sure he could've killed me. Instead he placed me into a bird cage. And sat there for what seemed an eternity just starring at me. Usually astral time always seems longer than what it really is, but in this case, I was actually trapped here, I could not wake up. I actually watched the night come, and the sun rise, and he was still up looking at me. The whole time I was thinking of what I could do.

Then I remembered something. I can't remember right now what it was, but I escaped from the cage, and he was running after me- I started flying faster and faster and he was right on my tail. I jumped into the physical world, and tried to jump into my body, but I couldn't. So I had to jump into my right eye. When I woke up my right eye was running. But just before I jumped into my eye, I remembered the Lion headed being took a swipe at me and missed, he couldn't cross over into the physical like I did.

My experience taught me a big lesson. It also reminds me that perhaps this is a lesson for all Gods and Goddesses, we all have power. But there is always something or someone more powerful. There will always be a more powerful God than what you are, because there are so many levels to knowledge. The only way to please "higher Gods and Goddesses" is thru love and respect. Not worship. There are some who will try to kill us just for worshiping them.

Ironically- I had that experience 3 years ago. And My Queen now is a Leo. So far the only one who has been able to channel my energy properly. Maybe she is my Lion Headed Giant?

Its possible the Sistah who visited earlier had a Yorubian vibe too. For the past year or so, I've had allot of astrals with very African spiritual Women coming to visit. I had a very emotional experience also when I met a spiritual mother who is perhaps of the Shango tradition of my family Ancestory, or she was the Great Mother herself. I had an argument with her before, and I used my power against her in a challenge. Again- this was another case where I could've been killed but I wasn't. I later begged for forgiveness in a prayer. And she returned and placed my head on her bosom, and I cried for what seemed like forever. It had to be the most liberating experience I've ever had. She was cleansing me. After that, Yoruban Goddesses started showing up to cleanse me. I was given a bath by a very beautiful Goddess in one astral, so beautiful I was also trying to have relations with her. She scolded me and told me, no- because your part belongs to someone else. She then pointed at a visual of My Queen.

My astral experiences have given me a great respect for Black Women and Men. I can see from the other side how we all play a very critical role in how space and time plays out. Its important however that we all become as conscious as possible of this. We have NEVER been as un-conscious of this are we are now. Which may be why things are the way they are.

MetaSaience said:
Yes we all should keep up with these threads! Between Cursed Heart and Purple Moons we having very beautiful spiritual astral experiences.

Purple Moon, I would also say to help the disconnections, the visualization and meditations will help you to actually "plan" a visit. Once you get used to just going for the scenery, when you are having an astral experience for higher matters, then you should be able to stay within the moment.

Some people do have the power to invade our space. Like the Brother I spoke about earlier. Some people do it without knowing it. I see people all the time in my astrals that I don't know personally, or have never met before. Yet sooner or later I do see them. Little girls like the ones you've seen are sometimes common, especially for people with your "eye."

You should check out: "White Noise 2" it deals with that kind of eye, and why you might have an ability like that.

I guess I usually visit some sort of astral bar, where un-conscious and conscious beings go in-between worlds. Also, some people have the ability to change their holographic appearance. Which is always very interesting. For example, I used to have dreads when I was younger, I don't anymore. But sometimes when I stare at myself in the mirror in an astral world, I'd have long dreads down my back, as if they were never cut. Sometimes I am not myself at all, but I am whatever character that is relevant to the astral experience.

My first astral experiences started off with me as a young boy in KMT. I remember having a bald head with some kind of long tail in the back. I was an artist then too, I was responsible for making spiritual drawings on all the walls in the temples.

Another interesting fact, is that every Sistah I've ever been involved with sexually, has had dreams about me in another form, or changing into a being they couldn't recognize. Sometimes I think I have the ability to give people astral experiences. I've dated Sistahs who started seeing some of the same things I write about here, after 3-4 months of knowing me. I feel it's a power all highly astral beings like us have, we just have to study these effects, because perhaps this is our true world wide web= The astral world.

When the Sistah came in after me asking me what my name was, I told her everyone knows my name. I'm not ashamed that we ended by getting romantic in the bathroom. These things happen in the astral world. We didn't have sex. But we did exchange life force energy. True, in this world- sex is the best way to do that. Life force in the astral world can be exchanged thru a simple kiss, or even a touch. Its enough to keep the relationship less dangerous, since both people can be in relationships or contracts in the physical world.

I have about a million astral stories about people walking into my astrals. This is how I became more conscious of it being a "real" experience. I became a "dream master" because I use my ability as an artist to draw "realities" in the dream world. Because of this, I've become good at different effects.

tsbf_1205_54.jpg

However, I was taught a big lesson about this use of power before. I was terrorizing a world once, a world that I created with people, oceans, land- and I was just tearing up the place. I had horrific strength and I was throwing planets, smashing up whole continents- just going crazy. Then this Giant Lion headed being showed up. He grabbed me in one hand and held me to calm me down. I tried to get out and couldn't. I tried to dissappear and couldn't. I tried every trick I knew and it didn't work. I said to myself. ****. I'm going to die in my astral, what's happening here?

I tried yelling and screaming at him. It didn't work. He never said a word, he just laughed. He started to squeeze me tighter and tighter, and I could feel my physical body literally dying. I'm sure he could've killed me. Instead he placed me into a bird cage. And sat there for what seemed an eternity just starring at me. Usually astral time always seems longer than what it really is, but in this case, I was actually trapped here, I could not wake up. I actually watched the night come, and the sun rise, and he was still up looking at me. The whole time I was thinking of what I could do.

Then I remembered something. I can't remember right now what it was, but I escaped from the cage, and he was running after me- I started flying faster and faster and he was right on my tail. I jumped into the physical world, and tried to jump into my body, but I couldn't. So I had to jump into my right eye. When I woke up my right eye was running. But just before I jumped into my eye, I remembered the Lion headed being took a swipe at me and missed, he couldn't cross over into the physical like I did.

My experience taught me a big lesson. It also reminds me that perhaps this is a lesson for all Gods and Goddesses, we all have power. But there is always something or someone more powerful. There will always be a more powerful God than what you are, because there are so many levels to knowledge. The only way to please "higher Gods and Goddesses" is thru love and respect. Not worship. There are some who will try to kill us just for worshiping them.

Ironically- I had that experience 3 years ago. And My Queen now is a Leo. So far the only one who has been able to channel my energy properly. Maybe she is my Lion Headed Giant?

Its possible the Sistah who visited earlier had a Yorubian vibe too. For the past year or so, I've had allot of astrals with very African spiritual Women coming to visit. I had a very emotional experience also when I met a spiritual mother who is perhaps of the Shango tradition of my family Ancestory, or she was the Great Mother herself. I had an argument with her before, and I used my power against her in a challenge. Again- this was another case where I could've been killed but I wasn't. I later begged for forgiveness in a prayer. And she returned and placed my head on her bosom, and I cried for what seemed like forever. It had to be the most liberating experience I've ever had. She was cleansing me. After that, Yoruban Goddesses started showing up to cleanse me. I was given a bath by a very beautiful Goddess in one astral, so beautiful I was also trying to have relations with her. She scolded me and told me, no- because your part belongs to someone else. She then pointed at a visual of My Queen.

My astral experiences have given me a great respect for Black Women and Men. I can see from the other side how we all play a very critical role in how space and time plays out. Its important however that we all become as conscious as possible of this. We have NEVER been as un-conscious of this are we are now. Which may be why things are the way they are.

Man meta your experiences our incredible.
You can actually control the forces within you and your surroundings.
Was it your intent to destroy things?
When I'm there I'm either playing the hero or I'm running for my life or simply being controlled by the forces within that world.
You made me think of an experience I wrote down.
When you mentioned people invading your space in the astral world.
I posted the experience before.
I was in a house with at least 100 people all wanting to talk to me but I didn't have time.
I was applying make-up in the bathroom and than suddenly I went into the living room to look out of the window and there he was pulling up and getting out of the car smiling and asking me to let him in.
Before I could leave the window someone else had let him in.
He wanted to talk to me so badly but I was too busy applying my make up to talk to him.
He really really needed to speak to me.
He seemed upset and distraught about something.
Then suddenly I had dissapeared from that world and into another one.
I was ascending upward in a fetile position in what seemed to be the universe or maybe it was a black hole.
I could see one maybe two beings colorful and as I was going up.
I had this fury thing attached to my stomach.
I touched it and it was very soft
I didn't know what or where or who.
Than I began praying and this voice loud and clear asked who was I praying to?
I screamed GOD contiously and I went up higher and higher and faster and faster.
Whe I had awakened I was crying horribly.
I wrote this down and dated it.
I haven't seen this ex in like 2-3 years.
I moved and changed numbers.
He calls out of the blue one day .
I was about to pass out.

So instantly I remembered my experience and it was exactly a month later.
We are still seeing each other because for some reason no matter what I say or do he will not go!
I think that maybe he wanted to find me so badly he entered my spiritual world!

I think that maybe he wanted to find me so badly he entered my spiritual world!

Yep!

Alot of times I'll be thinking about someone, then see or hear from them shortly after.
It would be people I haven't seen in years.
Then there are times when a persons name will pop in mind out of know where.
Immediately I can tell if it was just a random thought or whether they was thinking
about me.

You sho have been busy Brother Meta.

You and Sister Cursedheart are bringing so many memories to front.

Have any of you every been caught in a time warp?
When I was a child I remember being on a picnic with my family.
My father went to his favorite fishing spot with my two brothers and
I wanted to go so badly. Well, it was this hill overlooking a beach. We was stationed at the top of that hill. I figured if I walk down to the water I would find my father. I was walking down the hill then turned around to make a visual note of the direction I was coming from. Yanno its so easy for a child to get lost.

Anyway, when I turned around the hill was gone. Now mind you, I had only walked halfway down the hill before turning around to look. I found myself at the botton standing at the edge with my feet partially in the water. I walked in circles on that beach for the rest of my stay. It was early morning when we got there. I was at our picnic grounds long enough to get the first hot dogs off the grill before this experience. It was night when I finally found my parents again. They were packing up to leave and hadn't even noticed I was gone for most of the day. I was pissy and in tears.

I asked my mother about this about three years ago. She remembered the incident and said I was'nt gone that long. One minute she saw me playing and the next minute I was gone. She figured I wandered but would make my way back. Now, I know to a child perception of time can be distorted, but even if it was, that still doesn't explain the hill disappearing behind me.

I told someone else about this experience about three years ago. Which made me ask my mother about it. They said I most likely had an out of body experience. They called it something else but I don't remember what it was.

They said it was possible for the physical body to actively be doing something while the spirit projected somewhere else. What is yall take on this?

If the both of yall share a similar experience, Please do share.

Also, I would like to know what are yall thoughts on re-occuring dreams? Not astral traveled ones, but regular night dreams.