Black Spirituality Religion : DREAMS & ASTRAL PROJECTION

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    What's the difference between astral projection and a dream?

An astral traveler more often than not- is a lucid dreamer. A person who is fully conscious of their dream state. Astral projection is the ability to extend the spirit into another realm or dimension, or it can be an "out of body" experience.

[​IMG]

A dreamer experiences a dream as if it is the real world. As the dreamer interacts with their dream, the dream itself is a form of communication with the dreamer. Every character, every object, every ritual, every word spoken is part of the communication with the dreamer. It is the sub-conscious or super-conscious mind expressing itself to the conscious.

What's the difference between astral projection and a dream?

Its the difference between sitting in a movie theater watching a movie, or being an Actor within the movie itself. A Dream is a movie. Even as we speak, your mind is preparing a film for tonight's viewing. This movie can use different methods to tell one story.

An Actor sees the movie from a different perspective than the audience, but the message is still important. Astral travelers at times, possess the bodies of living things in other realms in order to experience different realities, climates, emotions and states of being.

For example. Dr. King said he had a dream. But if he had an "astral projection" it would've been possible for him to see the future we are living right now. Dr. King could visit this world, and see it thru the eyes of any "host"- any person living in this phase of time.

Our people have always had this ability. We are not dreamers alone, but we learned how to travel thru time and space at the speed of thought.
    [​IMG]

It is believed by many that the White Race is trapped here. Banished from their place of origin.
    [​IMG]
    Unable to project out. Prisoners of this world. In a spiritual reality- they are the slaves. An Aryan Alien race trapped here by beings with more technology and mastery. Trapped here, until they learn to respect the cosmic law.

Such ideas are not uncommon to Native Indian tribes. Especially those who "dream" together.
    [​IMG]
    The entire tribe lives and dreams together in one total life. Imagine falling asleep together as a family so you could venture out into new worlds to experience different things. And when the family awakes everyone remembers the experience. Isn't that a heighten state of spirituality? Again- these experiences are not uncommon to indigenous people.

Are the lyrics to the rhyme true "life is but a dream?" Our Ancestors would say yes. The Dogon might also say yes. And our Africans of Australia, The Aborigines would also say yes.

But where is the proof that this reality is a dream? The difference between this life and your dream life is that in this life- you wear the console that stores the memory about this life.

What is this life without memory? Yet dreams are fleeting experiences. Sometimes we don't remember them at all, but we know something in us has changed.

When we leave a room, what happens to that room? Does it die? Or does it stay waiting for our return? Projecting "outside" the body is a conscious or sub-conscious death. "Death" is a terrible word that has stained the imagination, because there is really no death, only life. The secret to "death" is the word within it. "Eat." To stay alive, one must Eat. Mentally, Spiritually as well as Physically. This is the goal of the astral traveler. He or She ventures "outside" to find the proper nourishment. There are energies we must find to sustain us, renew us, inspire us. But even without them we don't "die." However we do find the death we create with our minds.

When you step outside your room, you will find many mansions.

Religion is not the table, but the table cloth- prepared to fit the shape of certain types of spiritual experiences. But in order for these cloths to fit perfectly, the spiritual experiences of people must be sandpapered and at times sawed completely in half.

The table of spirituality on which we all must dine and "eat" from, is not square, rectangle, round or any imaginable shape. This table conforms to the will and desire of the diner. It appears as versatile as water and as soft as the wind. No one knows this better than an astral traveler, for he or she must conform to the will and desire of the cosmic river that flows thru space and time. At this point, life is not about injecting a personal belief system in the veins of other cultures.

An astral traveler can be a master learner, as their ability to understand this new Universe will depend on the retainment of knowledge.

[​IMG]

2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38

So do you think astral projection is an escape from the troubles of the physical world?
    I project naturally and I'm not sure why?
    Some meditate to travel.
    Do you think it's possible to get trapped in these realities?

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Peace Cursed Heart-

Astral projection can be used to escape from the troubles of the physical world- yes. Movies are used for that purpose too. Even when you consider that drugs give the brain a feeling of escape- a "high" can be a lighter version of an out of body experience. But usually astral projection is used to re-connect with something higher or more abstract than ourselves. Anyone capable of prayer, chanting and meditation for long periods of time would tell you that in those moments the spirit is detached from the body and can be involved in a wide variety of spiritual realities.

So yes, its possible to get trapped within them too. If the cord that connects us to our body is somehow broken or severed, it is almost impossible to return back. This is how some people die in their sleep.

The truth is, astral realities never really go away totally. There is always the residue we pull in within us, that then becomes superimposed on top this reality from our perspective. In a sense, that's what some "crazy" people suffer from. They have no way of dividing their "dream" reality from this one. You can say, a person who is mentally ill, is sometimes a person who's mind is still trapped inside their astral reality.

But what happens more often than that, is that people abuse the power they have in their astral reality, and then attempt the same feats in this world. Sometimes these acts are innocent, sometimes they are not. We are all very very powerful beings. But our lesson here to learn how our power affects the will and destiny of others. Even in the dream world.

I knew a Brotha back in New York years ago, who was a perfect example of "astral abuse." He went on to become one of New York's most feared Black Men for a short period of time. He was responsible for 4 brutal attacks, including one murder.

I won't go into details about who he is. But I will go into detail about who he was. Before these incidents he was my enemy and teacher. This Black Man knew things on a psychic and spiritual level that most of us never imagine in our live times. And when I say he- "knew things" I mean, he experimented with reality, he did read allot of Samurai knight warrior type books, books on mind over matter etc. But I watched him do things, that- back then- to me was impossible.

We were on the subway once and I watched him put an entire train car to sleep- just utter the words. He taught me how he did it. He always said it was obvious I had allot of physic energy because my eyes glowed too much, and said I should be careful of that because people who feed off that energy can find me too easily. Point taken.

Of course I was a big skeptic too, and he knew it. This was why we were also enemies. Once he had a conversation with me about astral projection, and he was bragging about how good he was. He said, I can go into people's dreams, and hurt them if I wanted to, maybe even kill that person. I laughed at him. He seemed very angry because I was laughing, and that laughter taught me a big lesson. That same night, I was having a simple dream- and here he comes. Since I'm a lucid dreamer, I was pretty much shocked to see him of course. And then, in the dream he starts to strangle me. Trying to choke the life out of me, literally he was trying to kill me in my dream. But I had some tricks of my own. I duplicated myself on the other side of the room, and he came after the duplicate, releasing my original self. That when on and on until he got tired of the chase. He finally said- oh I see- you're one of those dream masters I've heard about, so you're not as naive as you make yourself out to be. And he disappeared.

Now as a skeptic, that could've all been my own fears, my own sub-conscious playing a game with me. I would've chalked it up that way- IF - he didn't ask me the following day, how did you sleep last night? With a big smile on his face. I never gave him the satisfaction, I just said- I slept really good. I learned on my own how to protect myself from people like him. After the incidents in New York, they revealed a deeper level into his mind. His Father was also a brutal killer.

I knew some things about him some people still don't to this day. That he became so obsessed with his astral reality, so drunken by the power he had- that he used that power in this world as well, to harm and kill as he did in that world. It was horrific for me watching it on Television, to see a Brotha with so much spiritual potential use it for physical violence. His power made him feel invincible. He was throwing people twice his size thru the air like they were rag dolls.

I know what power we all have. Some people imagine power. I know power.

So its best not to get trapped in these realities. Its important for us to master them and not allow them to master us. Astral projection is a natural gift for most Black people. Most of us don't define it as astral projection, especially if we are deeply involved with a religion. Or we learn to block our memory of the experience because it doesn't fit into our current model of what reality is, or should be.

4. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38

So the intent of his heart was evil regardless if he had the gift or not.
    Many have tried to kill me but I always escape into the universe and back to earth once they hurt me or if I feel defeated .
    That is quite an experience.
    Do you astral naturally?
    I never knew what is was but I knew that I could escape there even when I didn't want to.
    As a child I flew frequently.
    I think that that's why to this day I sleep with the tv on.
    Not that it matters.
    When I project I never know what I will see or where I will be.
    Why is it so natural for me is what i want to know.
    How do you master it?
    I think that when I ascended upward and the experience of the christ chakra I was spellbound and uninformed that such an experience was possible!
    How does it influence us in our everyday lives once we have visited these other worlds?
    What worlds have you visited?
    I know to me it's like the creator knows I am stressed on earth so it sends me
    to a world where i can see me and all the gifts it has given me.
    My question is why can't i experience these things in the physical world?

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Many Blessings to you Cursed Heart, you are asking very important questions. We are all part of a bigger scheme. Even now. We are writing the bibles of the future. Future generations will be able to access these same threads of information, and even when we have long passed from this life, they will learn from our discussions.

So knowing that we are part of a bigger scheme, our Creator does grant us the ability to "peek" into what that scheme looks like. This "grant" doesn't mean our Creator is the one restricting us from seeing this reality, we are the ones who restrict ourselves.

Astral projection is part of our very nature. Its the spirit being what the spirit is- whole and connected to everything. However, in order to experience reality the way we do in this physical world, we must restrict ourselves from total spirit. The very nature of spirit is transcendence and travel. Its like, the spirit is a car and the mind is the driver and the body is the passenger in the back seat.

When we die or transcend from this Earth body we go where our minds have always been taking us.

My belief is that everyone astral projects, most are just unaware of it. Whenever you see someone "spaced-out" staring out into blank space, tap them quickly and ask them where was their mind? Where did you go? If they're honest, they might say. I was thinking about what I will do when I go home and I was walking around the house. Or I was thinking about so and so and I was standing with them. See- they actually "project" themselves into that reality.

Certain people of course have a better grip around this idea than others. Its like singing. Some people are born with the voice to sing, but some people learn.

The funny thing is, without hardly trying- I've learned how to fall into an astral at will. I can actually warp my mind and tilt it right into a 4th dimension experience, even when I am fully awake. I usually visit worlds with higher beings who become my teachers. I love finding new teachers, and these beings love teaching.

There is a group of beings I loved speaking with when I was younger who in fact, might just be my cosmic family. They appear as formations of stars, nebulas and planets. Literally Black Universes, living beings. I learned quickly that most beings in the Universe actually don't speak with words, that's primitive to them- they speak thru experiences. This means that, to communicate something to you, they actually give you the experience.

Like if I wanted to say "it's cold", I would just make you feel cold. That shouldn't be odd at all for Black folks- since we say " you feel me?" Along with experiences, most speak in song and symbols projected into the mind. So there are no language barriers in the Universe- we're the only ones running around with these primitive restrictions. What's also amazing is that, when I speak only thru experience, that's when the truth comes out. That's when I understand more of what I am.

My family of dark Universes taught me, I would say a "version" of the creation of time. I say version, because not everything taught thru experience can be communicated in words. I saw the everything when it was nothing, and the birth of what we see now happened when 2 Universes brushed up against one another. Its too much to go into, but its an example of worlds we can visit.

The best way to master astral projection is focused visualization and meditation for me at least. Its like playing a video game with your mind. I would mediate on a place I've been before, and visualize myself leaving my body and walking or flying to that place. I would then visualize myself walking around this environment. The more your mind is comfortable with spirit's nature to walk outside the body, the more the mind will allow these memories to stay un-erased. The mind must be trained thru visualization. To imagine it, is to program it.

The physical world is a collective dream made by collective dreamers. You can do all you want in your personal world, but here- sometimes we need permission to do certain things. This is why we can't do the same things in this world as we do in our astral. We can-however, when we learn the science and laws of this world.

6. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    Great analysis!

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

PEACE GOD...........

8. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    Hey info:kiss1:
    Do you care to share your experiences as well?

9. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    Meta question
    What does it mean when you hear those alarms I spoke of in this world?

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Peace Cursed Heart! Let's see if we can go deeper into this one. Your astral experiences are always very exciting.

Do you mean you’re hearing “alarms” in the world we are in now? If so- its clair-audio, which might be a fine tuning of your psychic abilities. I suffered from some terrible clair audio myself awhile back. I heard a knocking on the door all the time. Sometimes I’d actually feel the knocking inside my rib cage. It reminded me of what some Christians say- “Jesus is knocking at your heart, let him in.” But actually spiritual forces use different methods to communicate different things. In my case, something was trying to come in the door. My higher self. Since I’ve allowed that process to take place, the knocking has stopped.

So maybe Christians are right, but Jesus is only a mask/uniform of our higher selves.

If you are dealing with the sound of alarms in this world. It may have to do with your higher self as well. If you are speaking of the experience you spoke of here, those alarms give lower vibrations (some call them junior demons) time in certain parts of the world. For example, if they live underground- an alarm sounds to give them time on the surface. Then the alarm sounds again so they know it’s time to return back.

There is a similar concept in the movie “The Time Machine” in the future- hairy creatures live in the ground, while very naïve, peaceful harmless Humans live on the top.
    [​IMG]

Every now and then an alarm would sound and the creatures would come to surface to take Humans, which they’d eat- or do whatever with. The orginal movie had a better grasp on this concept than the last one.

Another movie that deals with this concept is "Dark City" an Alien race creates a construct or another version of the real world.

[​IMG]
    This race stops time, which puts everyone to sleep. During that time, they change things out, even switch memories. Switching the poor man with the rich man etc., to experiment to see what makes Humans “tick.”

Its more than likely, you are visiting real dimensions. People always want to know how do Artists and Writers who creates such concepts in movies get their ideas. They see them. Just like you and I. They just happen to have the money and support to get their films in production.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. african astral projection

2. astral traveler

3. african astral travel

4. astral realm african consciousness,
  5. black people astral plane,
  6. astro travel spiritualogy,
  7. Black men and astral