Black Spirituality Religion : DREAMCRAFT: MASTERING THE ILLUSION

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The fabric of space and time is made up the same dark energy we use to create our desires. This is indeed a dream world. You will disagree with this, because you like many of us have found yourself as a slave to more powerful Masters. In this case, life is not a dream at all, it is a nightmare. A nightmare that you pray every second of the day to wake up from.

Life is designed by Dream Masters. Those who understand the esoteric knowledge and spiritual sciences behind the engineering of reality. Those who create the leylines and vortices that produce the frequencies to magnetize the spheres of energy that influences our bodies, minds and souls.

Heaven and Hell are both planned designs. There are blueprints available for both. Hell is consistent with suffering and Heaven is consistent with bliss. Both are useful mental environments that cause us to evolve to higher states of consciousness.

Dreamcraft not only teaches us that reality is a dream, but that we are co-creators with a spiritual force that is a slave only to it's imagination. This G-overnor O-f D-reams, is everywhere and in everything. It is the silly putty that creates the ALL. And we as beings are not only it's instruments, but it's conductors, as well as the music.

As Africans we have been the masters over the spiritual laws. We overstood them like we know music and rhythm. It is the spiritual laws pertaining to cause and effect that allowed us to navigate through our lives perfectly. The science of cause and effect is the root of mathematics, geometry, science, language, music and art. Beyond the law of cause and effect sits the dreamer, God in the kingdom of the imagination.

The Law of Cause and Effect and The Key of Prophecy
    (The Emerald Tablets of Thoth)

Know ye, O man,
    that all of the future is an open book
    to him who can read.
    All effect shall bring forth its causes
    as all effects grew from the first cause.
    Know ye the future is not fixed or
    stable but varies as cause brings forth an effect.
    Look in the cause thou shalt bring into being,
    and surely thou shalt see that all is effect.

So, O man, be sure the effects that ye bring
    forth are ever causes of more perfect effects.
    Know ye the future is never in fixation but
    follows man's free will as it moves through
    the movements of time-space toward
    the goal where a new time begins.

Man can only read the future through
    the causes that bring the effects.
    Seek ye within the causation and
    surely ye shall find the effects.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Causality is the body of reason behind Dreamcraft. Before doing, one should aways know what type of result will be produced. This another reason we have brains and the power to visualize.

Ancient Mystery systems deal with not only causality and attraction, but divine right. There is a partition of this world that is yours and yours alone, to do with as you must for the time that you are here. It is your destiny as a G-O-D, a Governor over your own Dreams, to produce, create, manipulate and engineer the fabric of space and time into the portals that will eventually evolve you to a closer or more relevant position to your secret or higher self.

Causality is simple. By now we all know what produces what. But we do share a collective denial and forgetfulness. We live in a society where Robbers can sue the Home owner for ill treatment. Such un-balance is not the will of Ma'at, and the surrender to such "laws" leads to further insanity.

An Elder Haitian Woman was contacted by a Mother who's teenage Son had a court date on Wednesday in NYC. If convicted for the crime of car theft, he would be sentenced to 10 years in prison. The Mother was at her wits end. No money for a better lawyer. No support from the family. The Haitian Woman told her not to worry, and that the Son would not go to prison.

She asked her for the Judge's full name.

Wednesday came around. The Judge walked in a a very pleasant mood. He listened to the case, and he gave the Teenage boy a stern warning and told him to go home to his family. The Mother fell down weeping in tears.

Are we ready to learn what Dreamcraft is and how we can use it to bring forth the lives we desire into reality? Are we ready to understand that this Human vehicle is only a container and many of us can be manipulated and even controlled through our dreams and minds?

Leave all fears at the door....

2. Qwamii

Qwamii Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Ready to walk that journey Bro.....

Bro Meta....

You have pointed me to yet another door of higher understanding.

Now I have to try to understand how to find and use the Key so that I may walk through.

Ready to walk that path to true freedom fearlessly.....:run:
    Peace and BLessings
    ~Qwamii~

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Yes Qwamii! It is very important for us, people of Africa- children of the Sun to walk our path fearlessly. Our fears make up the steel bars and concrete walls that keep us prisoners inside our own minds.

Many of us are have the symptoms of Theological mind control. Mind control and fear go hand in hand.

We are afraid of anything that pulls down the Wizard of Oz's curtain. Because then we'll see that the so-called God we fear, Jesus, Allah, Jehovah are instruments of fear itself. To keep us trained and programmed into thinking at certain frequencies that do not require the use of our immortal selves.

We keep defending the idea of who we think we are, and the so-called Gods we think protects us.

This is why all those who fall to their knees before Jesus, Allah, and Jehovah Fear these apperations, which they have never seen, felt or experienced- Even more than they love themselves, that which they have seen, felt and experienced.

Religion is a mind control system. This is not being said to hurt any feelings or produce any emotions of discomfort. If Religion were not a mind control system- those who practice Religion would not be in fear of breaking it’s tenets. If Religion was not a way that the mind could be controlled and manipulated, those who practice that Religion would not be in fear of that Religious God head.

I do not fear Jesus, Allah or Jehovah- they are the stuff animals I use to entertain children. Young souls that are now coming into consciousness of who and what they really are. All Dream Masters already know this. It's either you know you are a God and declare yourself- and you learn how to command the Universe around you as your divine right- or you remain a Slave to the finite world they have built for you to serve.

Dreamcraft is not an illusion. It is a Reality and it is a game that is played out every second of every day that we exist in this place. The formulas that create Dreamcraft are as ancient as any system African people have known. It will resemble Witchcraft -African spiritual science and even magic. But the difference is obvious.

The "Dream" is your ability to visualize reality in your mind. When you dream up an idea, a poem, a song- you are using your mind as a virtual stage where causality can be worked out first before you manifest the work into reality.

Sometimes we are too attached to physical rituals. Not realizing that the mind is the only altar we need. You can build an altar in your mind that can never be torn down. An altar you can use to communicate with our Ancestors.

All the power we will ever need to change and manipulate Time and Space are within. The "Dream" is within. Everything we do with our physical rituals, we can do within. However when Dreamcraft is combined with African spiritual rituals- it helps to create a more powerful effect.

The first step is usually knowing how to Dream consciously. This is a form of meditation where we find a peaceful place, close our eyes and allow the mind to wonder whereever it needs to go. Just let the mind go. You are building your power of mental visualization. This is also how Shamans travel using the mind. You will find your mind going through random fields. Ideas will pop up. Strange things will show up. Some people use different aides for this process. Candles, incenses, crystals- anything that will get your mind in a very relaxing meditative mood will help.

You are breathing peacefully. And naturally just allowing your mind to wander. Don't think anything, let your mind be free to do as it must.

If you are new to meditation and finding a time for peace, this will take some time. You may not see anything at all.
    Practice until you feel your mind drifting off.

This is a very ancient practice, this is what we "watched" before there was Television. We watched our minds. A Dream Master can sit with his eyes closed for hours as if looking at a long movie and extract all the information he or she needs to see. You don't have to be a super psychic to do this! This your divine right.

This is also the same technique behind remote viewing.

Once you've passed the phase of allowing your mind to be free and go wherever it needs to go. In the next step, you will give your mind a suggestion. Don't think anything. Give your mind a suggestion and allow it to produce whatever it wants.

There are 2 types of suggestions you can use.
    The affirmation and The Complaint.

The affirmation: I am a fearless Master of my dreams.
    The Complaint: Everytime I do this I become more fearless.

The affirmation is a more pleasant mood, it is a declaration about yourself with the energy of bliss you want to create.
    The complaint has to be spoken in the energy of disapproval. In a sense, you are complaining about something good. Why does this work? The mind doesn't know the difference between an affirmation and a complaint. But some people feel better complaining. This is why what we complain about continues to manifest and we wonder why. When we complain we are actually "creating." These suggestions help to make us more consciousness of different moods of creating.

The complaint: I keep making all this damm money.
    See how that works? We can use the energy of complaining, but use it to suggest more progressive thoughts. Everything we complain about we create.

Stop complaining about White people. Stop complaining about Black people. Because whatever you are complaining about you are creating. But learn to use the energy behind the complaint to produce more progressive realities.

Both the affirmation and the complaint work. When we use the power of conscious dreaming, and we speak our suggestion in our mind, the mind will then produce something. Keep a note of it. The mind will show you the truth about something. You will need to know what that is for the next steps.

They don't need cameras to see you. They have been studying our knowledge long enough that now they don't need spy cams. Are we aware? Are we fearless?

4. FaithSoulSistah

FaithSoulSistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    This is very interesting. I am familiar with affirmations, but not the complaint. Thanks for posting.

5. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Remote Viewing

I talked about Remote Viewing several months ago and even tested some participants on the board; none of them could since an object that I was holding in my hand. Once they could not they became frustrated and explained it didn’t work that way.

I guess we become more interested in the possibilities when we receive the info or see white-folks doing it because that’s the only difference I see between what I tried to do with others and this post.

Peace and Love.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Most people haven't heard about the complaint technique Sis. FaithSoulSistah.

I experiment with it allot, and sometimes it is even more powerful than the affirmation. For about 2-3 months, I made a list of the things I complained about, either to myself or to other people. And then after about the 3rd month, I started to look at the success rate of the things I complained about. The things I complained about kept happening at least 80% of the time. Babies don't cry affirmations, they cry complaints. Most of the time people cry out to the Universe, to God or their Ancestors are a prayer of complaint.

The reason we complain so much is because we come from a spiritual place where things usually happen when we think it. Things happen when we want them to happen. At some point I realized that the energy behind the complaint can be used to declare more progressive thoughts. We can complain and say: "I'm so tired of all these bills." Now extract the energy, attitude and mood behind that statement and use it for a better thought or statement: "I keep making money to pay my bills."

The creative complaint is not a lie, it's true. The original complaint is true as well. You are tired for your bills, but at the same time you keep making money to pay them. Using the power of the affirmation and the complaint helps us to realize the dream within. We are the ones who put the energy and feeling into our words and statements. So we are the designers and "Governors" of what we attract.

When I worked in telemarketing, they used to send all the irate customers to me because everyone knew I had a good way of dealing with customers. I used to say: "Damm, why do they keep sending all these stupid customers to me!" Then I switched it around, I started saying: " Why am I always the one to show people the right way to think about things!" I used the same energy, and that's exactly what I am became. A person who the company and customers used to give teach them a different way to think about a problem.

Bro. Music Producer, Remote Viewing can be frustrating. I know for a fact the success rate is better in person. While the internet is a model of the psychic web I will speak about later- it is still filled with too many distractions, at least for people who find it difficult to focus anyway.

Remote Viewers are very well disciplined and understand the science of practicing silence, peace and going within. It is very important for the mind to be in a peaceful place. Peaceful meaning a place with no or minor distractions and noises. The reason this is important is because sounds, when the eyes are closed can produce images. This is also why people who sleep with the Television on, dream what's on Television.

The most important part of Dreamcraft is one's ability to reach that trace like state that can be produced by a lite meditation. It's a peaceful calm that allows your mind to drift off. Once your mind is playfully traveling at will, declare your suggestion. Using the Affirmation or Complaint, your suggestion is based on something you wish to create. But here's an example of Dreamcraft in full motion.

What did the Haiti Woman do with the Judge's full name? She used the name to contact him. Perhaps even put a spell on "his mind." She used a dreamcraft technique as well as a ritual. The full name of the Judge was used to summon his spirit. This can also be done like Remote viewing. While such talk makes us afraid of people with this knowledge, this is something we should be very aware of. There is a part of us that can be communicated with, even without us being aware or conscious of it. Of course those of who overstand this concept- can be aware. But most of us are not, we have even forgotten how to protect our soul or spirit self from intruders, and psychic attack.

[​IMG]

To put it in more visual terms. The machine called "Cerebro" used by Pro. X in the X-Men series is precisely what we are talking about here. Cerebro is nothing more than the brain itself networking on the psychic channels of dark energy and immaterial forces. The machine Cerebro magnifies Pro.X's psychic and mentalist abilities over 100%.

With the Judge's full name, the Haitian Woman was able to contact his spirit, much in the same way a super psychic like Pro. X would contact another mutant in their mind, even send them messages. This is no different than how the internet works. Each one of us are on a web of psychic influence. We have a mental link with everyone we are connected to in life. We all influence reality in some way or another as a group mind.

The Haitian Woman gave the Judge a few suggestions. From his spirit, she learned that he was a Christian. So she appeared to him in his mind as Jesus Christ, and told him he will receive blessing for showing pardon to a young thief. And that this child will find his way to God because of this action.

She also took his name, wrote it out on a piece of paper- placed it in aluminum foil and poured sugar on it and rolled it up. She placed it in a paper bag with the head of a roaster, woke up bright and early and placed the bag in front of the court house.

Now that is a ritual I will need to learn about, someone will have to break it down- but I do overstand the Dreamcrafting, not so much the spells involved. But I know it worked. I know that placing sugar on a name, helps to "sweeten" the person up a bit.

Here's another example of Dreamcrafting in full motion.

We've heard that imagination is more important than knowledge. But do we know that the imagination is the only thing that changes and alters reality? Imagining, is also Dreaming- but Dreaming is more so allowing your mind to have more control over the events. Dreamcraft is more spiritual instinct. Children do it all the time.

A young child age 3 calls 9-11 and tells them his mother is laying on the floor sleeping. 9-11 keeps the child on the phone and tracks down the house. They find the Mother laying in the bathroom unconscious. The amazing young child is given the credit for saving his Mother's life. When questioned later on, he was asked where did he learn about dialing 9-11, he said from his Mother. He went on to say his Mother was laying on the floor, but her spirit told him to dial 9-11. He called her spirit by a different name as if it was her Twin. He said she even gave him instructions of what to say. The Mother hearing her child's story said the last thing she remembered was the bathroom ceiling fading away. She did mention however that the child has a few imaginary friends that she allowed him to have in order to keep his creativity growing.

So what is Dreamcraft, the ability to see spirits? No, not just that. It's practicing the imagination, evolving the dream, visualizing and even in some cases using the ritual to change reality. What if the child didn't have an active imagination?

The imagination has the power to influence reality. If you are upset with your Boss, you may be so upset you might want to physical strike him or her. And you can, but visualizing it. Either with your eyes close or with your eyes open looking right at them and acting out this situation in your mind and also in the space you control in your own mental reality. You can even pour a bucket of water over their heads if you wanted to to cool them off. This can all be done successfully by visualizing without having to get fired. And amazingly you will feel justified and good afterwards.

It might shock you to know that you are actually doing something to them in a dimension between Time. While they may not know it consciously- subconsciously or psychically- they do know.

This also means that many of us are influenced in this very same manner and are unaware. Now think about all the things you "imagine" and "dream" about day to day. Think about the fantasies and the negative thoughts you have about different people, friends, family etc., are you willing to believe that what you imagine and dream about is somehow influencing these people? That somehow "some part of them" their spiritual or sacred self can pick up on it?

Sometimes people will let you know with their words.

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    One night years ago when I lived near the beach in Florida, I went to sleep and had a dream about a toad. A big slimy green toad that was sitting on a rock looking at me. I woke up, not thinking much of it. Took a shower, got dressed for work. Went outside to the bus stop. Suddenly I felt strange. The world felt like Time had stopped. When this happens to me I know there is something going on that I need to pay close attention too. I look across the street, and lo and behold, here comes the same Toad that was in my dream, hopping across the street. The strange thing was, usually during this time the streets were filled with cars. The Toad managed to cross 2 lanes all the way where I was standing without getting hit. When he made it to my side, he simply cut his eyes at me and went about his business into the bushes.

Such events are noted in African cultures. It is actually very normal for conscious people or highly spiritual or psychic people to be witnesses to this phenomenon. This has happened to me several times, whereas I would see some animal or person in a dream and they would show up the same day. A bird I had a dream about one night even called me out of my bed the same morning, just to take a good look at me- just like the Toad did. So what was going on here? Why the eye contact? I've been challenged to staring matches with Cats also.

This is a very significant part of Dreamcraft. Through the eyes, we transfer thought forms to each other, even other creatures on Earth. We speak with our eyes. This is why a Rapist will never look his Victim in the face, or deep into their eyes. A liar will never have a staring match with someone trying to "read their mind." Because the mind is read through the eyes.

The earth is filled with creatures of magic. Most students of the occult understand the spiritual power of Toads, Frogs and even Cats. Toads are still used to bring rain by some Earth tribes. Cats have the ability to see psychic attackers. They also know the true intent of every Soul.

Certain animals are actually Dream Masters themselves. Dreams can be used to perform a "Transfer of Consciousness" Dreamcraft is also used the very same way.

We can transfer consciousness, thoughts, even thought form by using the eyes and not saying a word outloud, but projecting the thoughts in our mind through our eyes at the person we wish to transfer it to. This means that you can tell your Boss everything you wish you could tell them, with your eyes. Doesn't take make sense? Don't most Black Women do that anyway?

And when Brothas see each other in the street, what is that head nod about?
    Eye contact.

Everything in our social Universe is about the transfer of consciousness, information and thoughts. We are all part of a web, a group mind. And we are also all responsible for the thoughts that manifest, especially if we are the ones who think those thoughts.

[​IMG]

Think of it this way. There are but so many frequencies and channels we can think on anyway. The sequence of frequencies we use is what makes us- sole or self. When like sequences bump up against others like it, they become a group mind- or like a Basketball team. A Basketball team is a group of like minded souls.

The ball, is a thought form- when the thought form is placed into the hoop, that thought manifests from the dream world and into reality.

You see all spiritual people and esoteric Teachers do is study the spiritual realm or higher dimensions and bring those activities here. Sports is nothing more than a spiritual game of manifesting thoughts from their reality into this one here. Most sports also imitate conception. The hole, goal or hoop is usually the female egg or womb.

Here's something very important to know. Nothing goes into the hoop without help from the Team.

[​IMG]

We might see allot of Egos showboating on the court. But even when Superstar players holds the ball, his team is holding back the other players, and also he has a psychic link with his team mates, who feed him the energy he needs to make the shot.

All like minded groups are responsible for the thoughts that are manifested by their team. Rapists, murders, thieves, pimps etc., all of these characters are part of a group mind that may never do these crimes themselves. But they "think" these crimes. When we think certain thoughts, these thoughts populate, and all populated thoughts, must manifest or be transformed into different forms. This is why by knowing causality, we can always tell what will happen in the future. The ball has to go into the hoop, that is the nature of the game. Thoughts have to manifest, that is the nature of the dream world.

With the proper practice we can transfer consciousness to anyone we want to. We've heard the saying a picture speaks louder than words? Take N'kisi the African grey parrot into account. A psychic and telepathic parrot that can read the mind of it's owner, even from another room. If she is looking at a photo, N'kisi will describe the photo.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2001-02-12-parrot.htm

As as there are eyes that can see, Dream Masters and remote viewers can look into any place they need to. Even transfer consciousness to those portals.

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    EGYPTIAN DREAM SCRYING
    [​IMG]

Egyptian dream scrying may be traced back thousands of years. The method used by the Egyptians was recorded in the Greek magical papyri which were written between 200 B.C. to 500 A.D.

In preparing to use the Egyptian dream scrying method you must not speak to anyone on the evening you plan to scy. You should remain in silence after the setting of the sun.

Do not consume alcohol on that day or engage in sex. You must refrain from consuming food for up to four hours before the scrying.

After having a warm bath you anoint your temples with olive oil. You will need an oil lamp which must not be coloured red or bear any inscription.

Write on a short narrow strip of white linen with ink mixed with myrrh the name of the dream God and the purpose for the dream scrying. Twist the linen strip into a wick and insert into the oil of the lamp.

Place the lamp on a table beside your bed. Using the ink draw the image of the dream God upon your left palm.

You must decide which God or Goddess you wish to use. Thoth was well used with the Egyptians.

Light your lamp. Kneel before the lamp.

Concentrating on the image on your left hand recite the following invocation :

Thoth I invoke, blessed power of dreams divine, Angel of future fates, swift wings are thine, Great source of oracles to human kind, When stealing soft, and whispering to the mind, Through sleep's sweet silence and the gloom of night, Thy power awake the sight, To silent souls the will of heaven relates, And silently reveals their future fates.

You need to concentrate on your question you wish to know the answer to. Around your left hand wrap a piece of black linen about four inches wide and about thirty inches long.

The black cloth is called "black" of Isis. Blow out the flame of the lamp.

Now go to bed, clear your mind and go to sleep. Have a tape recorder beside your bed so that when you awaken you may recrd your dreams while still fresh in your mind.

You will find that the dream will come to you in a voice that is clear and powerfull rather than in dream images. Sometimes the message is sent in cryptic form so take your time in working out the answer.

9. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey Meta...

Have you done this before yourself? And did it work for you?

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    What empowers the soul more than knowing? Being.
    But "being" is not fully accomplished until our knowing is satisfied.

We want to know. We want to be informed so we can navigate our lives better.It's the lack of knowledge that has us trapped in the illusion. So how do we master this mess? We summon and "dream up" the particulars for our escape.

I said earlier, it starts with a lite meditation, going within, reflecting on self and allowing the mind to become free. Let it play as children play. Let it take you into areas of our mind you might be afraid to go. This is very important. Because very little is available to us if we don't learn how to detach from the body and allow the mind to take it's course.

When you provide a suggestion to yourself, your mind will provide an image, or other visuals will come to mind. Your suggestion is an Affirmation or Complaint, but it is also something you are suggesting to your "self" your soul or spirit.

For example sometimes I say: "I want to experience what I cannot see." From there my mind will being to travel and I start seeing the Earth from a bird's eye view. Another good suggestion is: "I am earning a living doing what I love to do" give that suggestion, and keep a record of what you see yourself doing. Another suggestion: "I get so much good luck when I do this" note what your mind shows you doing. I've used that suggestion before, and I saw myself giving away things to people, money, items I didn't use etc, especially to the homeless. And it has proven to be true for me.

If this technique doesn't work for you, it is because you haven't learned the first step, letting your mind go. People who undergo too much daily stress usually have a hard time with this. It will take time.

There are some people I know who have taken this technique to the extreme. But it's your divine right if you want to use this to decide your life. Imagine that, a person using their own mind to decide for themselves! Not just your mind, but your soul. Psychics talk to your soul, to get all the details they need about your conscious self. The soul is a chatterbox.

There are several ways the soul, spirits and Ancestors communicate. Through audible sound, through movement, as in dance, of course words- and of course images- as in dreams.

Naturally as an Artist I always see symbols and images when I give suggestions to my mind. Not everyone will see images. Some will hear their own voice answer back, that is fine as well. Some of us will see some type of action or movement played out.

Once we learn just regular suggestions, we can move on to heavier suggestions and questions. This is really where the action begins. There is nothing in the world that you cannot know. Nothing. You can know what you need to know, when you need to know it. You don't have to know everything when you have a library at your disposal.

A heavy suggestion in the form of an Affirmation or Complaint:
    " This protects me from psychic and spiritual attack"

A question would be:
    "What protects me from psychic or spiritual attack?"

Sometimes questions work better than suggestions, only because we all have different way of communicating with the self. When I used that question, I received the Ankh symbol. When I asked: "What balances Man and Woman?"
    I received a symbol that looked like the number 8 laying on it's side with a line between it.

For those who may not be successful in getting images. It might be important to employ an Avatar or deity, perhaps of your own creation. Avatars are the costumes and uniforms for our soul, higher self, spirits and Ancestors. Many are successful with Mami Wata when it comes to Dreamcrafting. But I'm sure any Ancestor or Deity you employ will be useful.

In order to charge up your Avatar you need a image of them. You will need to stare at it long enough until that image is downloaded into your subconscious. Does this sound familiar? Sure, sounds like everything they've been doing to us in Religion. But this is yours. Your divine spiritual right. Your personal journey into knowing self.

Once that Avatar is in your mind, you can begin to give your suggestions or questions to your Avatar. Your Avatar might be more useful for you, because he or she will speak and even show you dances or movements you can use.

I created my own Avatar based on a vision I had of a Warrior Ancestor. I asked him: "What sound gives me strength?" He said: Eye.(i)

It was using techniques like this one that helped me to listen also. I've also received messages about healing techniques, cures, and even foods to avoid.

Yes, knowing and learning self is much better than anything on Television.

Keep a good record of what you see, hear and experience. Power symbols and even words, dances etc can be used to generate the changes you need in your life. This is the purpose of Dreamcrafting. You can receive power words/sounds that can attract the energy you require. You can also receive the dances you need to attract certain realities. We talk about music all the time, but people have really forgotten the power of dance. Martial Arts come from African dance. Not only is it a way to communicate with our our Ancestors, but the movement themselves trigger different circumstances on the spiritual and psychic level. Yoga uses the same principles found in African dance.

"Show me the dance for good fortune."

Use this suggestion and note what you see. Use this dance as a morning ritual.

This is not but dreaming, nothing but the imagination, the power of visualization, the power of the mind. But once we extract this information from here, we can use our notes in our rituals, prayers etc, to make them more powerful.

Naturally these techniques will change the scape of your sleeping dreams as well. There are herbs that are perfect for Dreamcrafting that should be used after a session. Teas like Jasmine, mugwort and passionflower usually help.