Black Spirituality Religion : DREAM LAB: MATHEMAGIC.

Greetings Sis. Jai,
when something doesn't "add up" in a dream, sometimes it literally means something is not adding up in life. This might have to do with something you've been debating within yourself about, worrying or stressing over. People who have mathematically dreams are usually very fussy about things "adding up" or being logical to them. Dreams about numbers can also focus on dates and times when certain things are supposed to happen or develop.

I don't dream as much as I use to.
The last dream I had I was in my mothers house I grew up in.
My mother and my ex-husband were in my bedroom.
My mother was sitting on my bed and my exhusband was in my closet.
There were two stretchers in the bedroom as well.
They never acknowledged one another and they just kept still.

I know before my daughter was ill I would have dreams where i would always be looking for her in the house.
Everytime I found her she would be in a dark room calling out to me but I could never see her face.
She'd say mama I'm right here.
This always freaked me out.
It was one time right before she got sick as well that she climbed in the bed with me and while we were sleeping a force attacked her and the bed shook and a horrible noise/voice was present.
I was able to speak to it but I couldn't move.
I personally think if we could interpet our dreams/visons and premonitions(sp) we would make better choices in life.

MetaSaience said:
Dreams do not follow the same laws of reality that we have grown accustomed too. Because dreams, while based on reality at times are not based in reality. They take place within the kingdom of our minds and souls, the realm of the imagination and spirit.

But the dream world is also a virtual paradise. We can experience many worlds and people in our dreams, we can learn from many situations without having to act them out in real life.

This is a power that is greatly overlooked.

Logic vs. Intuition

When most females first meets a potential mate, for a few moments maybe not right away- she takes the time to "dream" to meditate on this new Man. She looks at his facial expressions, his walk- the way he reacts to certain words and how he expresses his thoughts. She gets enough of his data, his voice, his 3-d view and downloads him into her mind. From there, she can do what she wants with him. She can play out scenes in her mind and figure out what type of Man he will be for her. Is he marriage material? How will the children look? While most of this is based purely in fantasy and "living happily ever after"- without this sort of magic, many of us wouldn't be here.

It is the intuitive power of our Mothers that has helped to place us into the world, not to mention hours of tremendous pushing. She nurtures and gives birth to dreams, all of which becomes composed within us.

When some Men go out on a date with a potential mate, they are also paying close attention. If she continues to pile food on her plate and keeps on ordering wine, logic tells the Man he will have to pay for all of that. She might be too high maintenance or just right. He's busy putting two and two together. If she answers her cell phone and starts arguing with an ex. Boyfriend who keeps on calling her during the night. This adds up as well.
Yet most Men choose a mate that fits into their equation, even when it's for sex.

Men choose mates they can afford, and some Men can only afford to date for sex and nothing more. "Afford" doesn' always refer to money. Afford- can be applied to anything this Man has to direct his attention to, and his logic.

A Man is a lair if it is logical for him to be one. He is a deceiver or a playa - if it is logical for him to be one. He will only do what "makes sense to him." If a Man has gotten what he wants out of life from lying and deceiving so far, then is it only logical that such behavior will continue. It doesn't matter how many holes it has, if the underwear still functions as "under wear" then a Man will keep it.

We owe our very lives to this pattern of thought as well. Most of the best providers and protectors are stubborn logic driven Men who respect their Women but are more loyal to nature. Just as our Mother nurturer usually have a profound union with the cosmos and designer clothing.

Men and Women who have mastered the Dream Lab, can visualize their potential reality first, without manifesting it. This is the very reason for science and art. In truth in the beginning when an Artist drew, painted or sculpted something, it would act only as a model for something bigger, better and more real. When a Scientist produced experiments it was to find not only a theory but laws in nature that could be translated to other situations.

Men and Women, while apart and opposite from one another, are only legs that are connected to the same table. Just as logic and intuition are processes that exist in the same brain. And this also relates to Mathemagic and how it frames how we interact and compute the real and dream world.

That "same table" is spirit, the Ka and Ba of our being. The outer astral layer of our reality, as well as the inner nucleus of who we are. In Mathemagic, we find some of the same principles of the Ka-BBa - Lah.
Both these energies must be fed equally. Just as a Man and Woman in a relationship must be fed equally.

So many have said that we have lost of place in and with nature, but how do we regain that place? Many have also said, we have lost our minds, well how do we regain that mind? It could only be through the finding of balance and reciprocity between Man and Woman, nature and the cosmos.

The Man must be returned to his kingdom of knowledge which is Math- the language of the Universe and reality. The Woman must be returned to her kingdom of knowledge which is Magic - the language of spirit. Both have been stripped of their kingdom. Because every Woman in many ways is a daugther of magic, and the magical spiritual Mothers of art and science that ruled the known world for thousands of years. If Men are afraid to give Women back her Church, which is the temple of her body- then the earth will continue to be in turmoil.

The Man is a builder, a great reasoner, a Guardian of energy, life, substance and survival. If Women are afraid to grant Men their Schools of thought, which is necessary for Men to educate and teach one another in their meetings of higher learning in order to pass on their logic- then the world will continue to be in turmoil.

One must rule over information, while the other over energy.

metatronscube.jpg

Straight lines represent the male, curved lines or circles are the female.
Why does a cube or a triangle also represent a female? Because a circle fits into a cube or triangle.

We must wonder, why does the Universe and our minds follow such laws but we don't? At least not consciously.
Interestingly your symbol seems to represent 13 centers and I have addressed the importance of the number 13 before.

Minus the PHALLUS of Ausar [the 14] related to sexuality and since 13 cannot be divided into EQUAL parts no wonder why we are unbalanced and the same for our relationships.

omowalejabali said:
Interestingly your symbol seems to represent 13 centers and I have addressed the importance of the number 13 before.

Minus the PHALLUS of Ausar [the 14] related to sexuality and since 13 cannot be divided into EQUAL parts no wonder why we are unbalanced and the same for our relationships.

http://www.aiwaz.net/missing-phallus/a33

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back