Black Spirituality Religion : Draw YOUR OWN Conclusions....

lol @ I only chose that color because I was not able to find a black crayola.

That picture is really glowing! It has a lot of different hues
going on too. I would love to see what the kids draw.
Yes, it sound like a lot of fun. Don't forget to ask them to decribe what they drew.
It would be interesting know how much they are aware.

:jump::jump: I can hardly wait to see their pictures.

:heart:

I asked him first what were humans? Answer: People

I asked him second, what is earth? Answer: a Planet

Then I asked him to think about this question I am about to ask him as he looked at me so eager to play, what he thought was a game...LOL

Question I asked him, why are humans on planet earth?

This is what he drew...

picture.php

Isn't it cute?

Astrologer4U

I look forward to hearing what other members see.

ngu915.gif

When I first saw this image, the first thing I thought was, the eye looks like a energy being but not like a human being of course, but just a being. The eye being looks like it is holding onto something that it wants to take care of, like protecting something. I see a protectors energy connected to the eye. I can't make out what that small image is in front and below the eye but that is what the eye wants to protect. Actually, the eye is protecting whatever that is in back of the eye as well. Purple and Meta say it's a library building. To me it looks kind of like it could be a home of some sort, like a big home with many rooms. Now that I look at the smaller image in front and below the eye again, it actually looks like a "pouring pitcher" Which is interesting because that eye actually could look like the eye of a "sea urchin" for which sea urchins live in water. Also, the spiked things around the eye just look sea urchian. I think this image is connected to humanitarianism. Alexandria, what is your astrological sign?

Sea urchins have different looks...

Look at the eye right in the middle
p308039-Subic_Bay-Bishop_Cap_Sea_urchin.jpg

sea-urchin.jpg

These particular flowers are called "Sea urchin Cactus"

4057-004-565EC65C.jpg

It would be interesting to know what the Big Brother association symbol of the UK was inspired by.

Astrologer4U

Queen Astrologer, I can't view any of your images at all...is that irony or poetry? So I'll have to take everyone's word for it.

Kids draw the darnedest things! That was a good call using your daycare children....I would be asking things like...what will be tonight's lottery numbers?

You seem to have very clear dreams too, and the clarity will continue to grow actually, I try to do at least one drawing session before bed. I've found this to be interesting too, keeping your drawings around your bed provokes some very interesting energy, doing so will be the physical proof of the power of these images. An Elder who is also an Artist once told me- no white walls, if you want spiritual power- no white walls, no bare walls- all powerful people he said never ever allows their walls to be bare. Think about that one. He said they always keep art on the wall.

I would love to see what your mind manifests Goddess PM. That would be a power image indeed.

Goddess Alex, as far as the Ouroboros, I remember having a session with that before as well, it's on the "Got Aliens" thread, why it keeps coming up is also a mystery I've been trying to decode for a long time now. In this case I feel the Dragon is the older wiser system and the snake is the newer system.

The older begets the newer, but the older also sees the newer as it's enemy. They are pretty much the same system. I don't know what constellation the snake is referring too but I saw 3 planets/stars and the dragon is curled around a single planet or sun. In this manifestation it seems as if the snake is the one speaking the declaration of power: "The pain you wish to inflict upon me, will not destroy me, it will in fact allow me to become your superior in spiritual form, as I will rule over you within your darkness, but for a short period, until you realize the construction of your thoughts and your creativity begets the Gods that enslave you." Notice that "within your darkness" would have to mean within the dragon's mouth itself. The snake- the newer system possesses the older. Reincarnation? Aren't we old souls in new bodies? Caught up in the cycle of birth and death?

This manifestation is like the "before" shot, the original illustration of the Ouroboros is the after. The dragon eating it's own tail, which creates form, reality, time etc., the very act of creating and manifesting. It is the older devouring the newer. IE- why do some animals eat their young? For survival. In actuality the Ouroboros is in self-bondage. But this is the nature of the Universe itself.

I should also mention that some of most powerful tarot cards on earth have been manifested using these same techniques. The only difference I believe, is that their artists do use allot of different mediums to get their egos to go to sleep. Drugs? Heavy trances, even fasting for weeks on end, just to be able to manifest certain symbols and characters.

So if you believe you have the creativity for it, don't hold back. There are so many things that could be manifested doing this, the potential is unlimited.
In fact, your mind is the limit.

Now I said before, you can re-draw your image to make it more neat for wall art or a sigil. This is the previous image as a sigil.

xonl1d.gif

With a drawing that already has a meaning that you've decoded like this one, what you want to do is add certain elements that hide or take away it's meaning. The purpose is to actual "trick" the ego to some degree. Again, there are so many methods for creating sigils. You could take the paper the image is drawn on, crumble some sage on it, roll it up and set it on fire in a bowl, let is burn all the way out. Remember to fuse your intent into the sigil first. You can even name it before hand and that way you can use your sigil in spoken language. Then it becomes a word of power.

I asked for a name for my sigil and I got "ga-la-heem" as in elohim. The word can now be used in mantras, chants etc. The best way to name your sigil, or for a spiritual name, just keep meditating on it- which you'll have to do anyway in order to draw your intent into it, keep repeating your intent outloud really really fast, a name will manifest.

For example. You have your drawing/sigil in front of you- the intent for your sigil is- "protect me and family from harm" - keep saying that outloud really fast and keep staring at your image, the name will manifest right out of your mouth. You will hear a pattern of rhythms, choose the best one that fits your energy. It will sound very foreign but very magickal.

I don't understand that Meta, you can't see the images I posted, that is bizzare especially when Purple and I can see it.

I emailed you the links and I posted the links in your profile. I have the images in my album at Destee.com, so I basically sent you the links to my album. Let me know if you are able to view the images.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back