Black Poetry : Draw Near to God

Mario William vitale

Jun 6, 2017
Each of us goes through things in the Christian life.

Some tests are pleasant others make you sick to your stomach.

The trick is to never lose hope of the Cross.

See the battle is the Lord's we are just coming along for the ride.

There will be moments of depression, sadness & heart ache.

Just remember you are the vine & he is the branch he'd love you to get through it if you just give him the chance.

To take part in the heavenly dance.

Many among us sleep, sick & tired.

Yet be ever more vigilant because your enemy will try to get you down on every point & level.

Resist Satan & draw near to God.

There will be days when you feel like giving up yet hold on.

There is a choir of angels in heaven cheering you on.

Never relent to ever give up the fight of faith.

Draw near to God & he will draw near to you.

In the end, we will lay our crowns at the feet of Jesus in heaven. Never give up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : DRAW NEAR ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : GoFundMe, the site that has raised money for convicted murderers, will draw the line at abortion ... Black People Politics 2
KPITRL Black People : Something to be aware of when you draw Social Security Black People Open Forum 30
ckoolbreez Black People Politics : Marion Barry's remarks on Filipino nurses draw criticism Black People Politics 22
Black-king Black People : Occupy The Hood Aims To Draw People Of Color To Occupy Wall Street Black People Open Forum 107
cherryblossom Minnie Evans: "Draw or Die." Honoring Black Ancestors 0
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Draw YOUR OWN Conclusions.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 160
Destee Black People : Which is Best - The Ability to Draw Money or People to Yourself? Black People Open Forum 13
kemetkind Black Sports : A Draw Black Sports 4
Akilah Africa : School beatings draw new scrutiny in Africa All Things Africa 8
M Black Poetry : Until I draw my last breath! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Near Death Experience-NDE Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'The Devil Is Coming!!!': Twitter Freaks Out Over Sinkhole Near White House Black People Politics 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : UN Takeover of US, Oh! It's Coming 2 A Town Near YOU Black People Politics 36
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Biblical King's Royal Seal Unearthed Near Temple Mount Christian Study Group 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : near the end of the road.... Black Picture Image Gallery 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Ancient Priest's Tomb Painting Discovered Near Great Pyramid at Giza African American History Culture 0
noor100 Black Muslims : A Muslim Woman Near-Death Experience Islam Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black People : Shutdown - Coming 2 A Metropolis Near You Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Atheists unveil Fla monument near Ten Commandments Atheist Study Group 35
MsInterpret Computers - Software Hardware : Google Glass: Coming to a Lawsuit Near You Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Live updates: Explosion near Boston Marathon finish line Black People Open Forum 213
Mad Skillz Black People Politics : Frankenfish Coming Soon to a Store Near You Black People Politics 6
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Near The Cross - Rachelle Ferrell Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Black Relationships : Sisters - Stop Letting Men Mistreat You - You Are No Where Near as Weak and Fragile as You Claim! Black Relationships 61
noor100 Health and Wellness : Spirulina:One of Nature's Near-Perfect Foods... Black Health and Wellness 8
Amnat77 Black People : Iranian Video Says Mahdi is 'Near' Black People Open Forum 11
1poetsought Black Poetry : Near Death Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black People : Wear some lead/ XRAY vans on the snoop! coming to a street near you! Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Congo : Some 200 women gang-raped near Congo UN base Republic of the Congo 55
Amnat77 Frequent Use of Talcum Powder Near Private Parts May Cause Ovarian Cancer Black Health and Wellness 9
Writspirit Black People : The Moment of Truth Is Near Black People Open Forum 0
N Black People : Near Death Experience Black People Open Forum 1
M Black People : Brain Machine Interface (The Singularity is Near) Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Sports : End of Black Athlete is Near Black Sports 9
W Black Spirituality Religion : Proof the end is near! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
B Black People : Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages Black People Open Forum 6
Therious Black People : Hearings and Indictments Coming to a theater near You!! Black People Open Forum 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : The End is Near Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Spirituality Religion : The Quran...Paradise...and the Near Death Experience. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
P Pan Africanism : Ancient tombs found near obelisk African American History Culture 1
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : When I'm Near You... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Poetry : THE TIME IS NEAR Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
HODEE Black Poetry : Standing Near You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Poetry : 110 in the Shade: Killa Heat - Is It at a City Near You? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : ELCA faces criticism for posting prayer to 'Mother God' on Facebook, Twitter Christian Study Group 0
C Black People : You Can't Be Intelligently Against Religion If You Do Not Innerstand Divinely, What God Is!!! Black People Open Forum 2
C Black People : Darkness, Blackness, The Perfect Night, The Face Of God Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : GOD'S WRATH... & That Dreaded Apocalypse Day! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3