Black Relationships : Drama

divinity

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 22, 2003
People are always saying they can't stand drama whether it be in a relationship or just in general....In my opininon drama is when someone constantly causing trouble for no reason or always starting arguements/chaos among others with no real truth or sincerty, they are just "acting" for attention and I mean is the word overrated? Everything is drama now....is speaking your mind or feelings to a person also considered to be drama?

What is drama?

My opinion of drama is when a person constantly has something to confront you about no matter how big or small the problem. I think some things can be let go. If you try to confront someone on every little thing, you'll always be argueing. No one is perfect. There are a lot of things that you should speak on, but when it get's to the point where you come home and you know that there will be some type of dissagreement just because, then that's drama. Again, don't let anyone walk all over you, but realize that you will never agree on everything. All will never be perfect in a relationship. I don't mind having someone tell me what's on their mind. Actually, I can't be with someone who doesn't. I also can't be with someone who wants to sit me down and have an hour long discussion on why I left a little orange juice in the container instead of finishing it. Just know that everytime you complain about someone, that person probably has something that he or she isn't saying about you, because they probably feel that "Hey, it's not that big of a deal" to the point of possibly getting into a heated arguement and having it escilate into more. I think you have to pick you're battles in relationships and in life in general.

There are some people who enjoy stirring commotion. They don't seem to be satisfied unless they are starting something, some are aware they do this and some are not.

My best friend has a friend who thrives off of starting things. If we had a get-together with a room full of adults just talking playing cards or dominoes or eating or whatever. She decides it's too boring and will start talking ish about people. She provokes things in everyone. She'd turn the music up to the highest level it can go and proceed to dance, knowing that now no one can hear themselves talk. She is on the extreme end of causing drama, so I will not even get into the way she interacts with men.

When I say I don't like drama I mean it. I don't take part in gossip, I don't start arguements just for the sake of arguing. I pretty much am easy going. If it appears as though someone I'm around is pointing at people and then talking loudly about them for no reason at all...I'm bailing!

Sadly some people only know DRAMA and that is just how they are used to living.

Drama ......good question !
to me it's when folks just wanna start into you or someone
no matter what it takes this drama when they fuss about anything
or want to control something drama can be many different things
and cause all kind of trouble .

I agree with the above comments
as well...
I believe some ppl just love it.
It’s the only way they know how to communicate
and live, taken little things and makin them big,
when it was nothing in the first place
I know a few ppl who respond better to drama
an it is shame to say if they used less drama they wont be
misunderstood as much...just my view

Angel
:angel1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back