Black Women : DRAMA between sistas

Azzura76

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2003
:maddd: I'm mad because sistas think it's better to hate one another than to support each other. Sometimes we all fight the same battles. such as: the baby daddy drama, the wight lose issues and other things. We allow ourselves to become stressed out over the little things, and instead of saving a good friendship we rather destroy it or let it go. I have 1 best friend that is female, a good friend who is female and 3 best male friends who I've been friends with for about 10yrs. Sistas need to support one another :heart:

I don't believe ...

you can't do both at the same time Queen. To me, "constructive" criticism is more on a personal nature. When you make a broad statement like "sistas think it's better to hate one another than to support each other" how can that be construed as "constructive"?...who is the recipient?

I've read other posts by Azzura and she is about solutions, I commend her on her efforts. It just sounded to me like an indictment and not something of a support nature. Notice I said "respectfully"in my reply because I could be wrong in my interpretation of her comment and intentions.

That's all I was trying to convey :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back