Black Entertainment : Drake, Chris Brown brawl in New York nightclub

Them dudes wasn't "fighting" over no girl, they was fighting over ego. **** shame, they got all that money and worried about throwing bottles in the club! How you in V.I.P. and worried about some other dude at another table? That is some old high school cafeteria ish! They ain't about that life...and that's okay, but apparently for them it's not. Throwing bottles in the club..smh. If I was an innocent bystander and got hit by a bottle, I would sue the hell out of both of those ninjas!

Them dudes wasn't "fighting" over no girl, they was fighting over ego. **** shame, they got all that money and worried about throwing bottles in the club! How you in V.I.P. and worried about some other dude at another table? That is some old high school cafeteria ish! They ain't about that life...and that's okay, but apparently for them it's not. Throwing bottles in the club..smh. If I was an innocent bystander and got hit by a bottle, I would sue the hell out of both of those ninjas!

No, that's some elementary school ( 7th grade ) BS

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back