Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan - Bible Personalities Pt.1

I looked at the first blog you posted and like all of the blogs, Dr. Ben is BASING HIS RESEARCH ON WHITE ARTIST!!!

To my understanding that painting was done by white artist during [what I learned in an HBCU in classes I was required to take such as ART APPRECIATION and WESTERN CIV and HUMANITIES and etc.] a time period(s) such as the Age of RENNASIANCE and etc. when white artist were commissioned and paid to paint ancient Hamitic-typed figures to be white. Do you have any info on this painting that Dr. Ben is using to base his research on concerning Jesus?

Dr. Ben spoke of Mary hiding Jesus in Egypt and fails to understand that Jesus and AbraHam are HAMITIC-typed! Yes, he would have fit right in Elephantine, Nubia if Mary and Joseph went to live in Egypt [northeast Africa].

Black people are not reading the Bible for themselves but, are accepting the white man's slave teachings concerning the ancestry of Jesus!

bump

I looked at the first blog you posted and like all of the blogs, Dr. Ben is BASING HIS RESEARCH ON WHITE ARTIST!!!

To my understanding that painting was done by white artist during [what I learned in an HBCU in classes I was required to take such as ART APPRECIATION and WESTERN CIV and HUMANITIES and etc.] a time period(s) such as the Age of RENNASIANCE and etc. when white artist were commissioned and paid to paint ancient Hamitic-typed figures to be white. Do you have any info on this painting that Dr. Ben is using to base his research on concerning Jesus?

Dr. Ben spoke of Mary hiding Jesus in Egypt and fails to understand that Jesus and AbraHam are HAMITIC-typed! Yes, he would have fit right in Elephantine, Nubia if Mary and Joseph went to live in Egypt [northeast Africa].

Black people are not reading the Bible for themselves but, are accepting the white man's slave teachings concerning the ancestry of Jesus!

bump

bump

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back