Black People : Dr. Yacub and Dr. Moreau

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by UBNaturally, May 6, 2015.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Anyone else ever notice these stories share "subtle" similarities?

Yacub did his supposed experiments on an island called "Patmos"
    Moreau did his supposed experiments on an island in the Pacific

Both used human/beast components to genetically manifest a new creature.

Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla.

• They lost all knowledge of civilization. The Lord, God of Islam, taught me that some of them tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by. A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe.

• Moreau first experimented on a gorilla to produce his first Beast Man. Later on, Prendick meets an Ape Man.

He then tells Prendick a little of the history of the island, noting with some wonder that it has been eleven years since he first arrived with Montgomery and six natives, one of whom was killed by a serpentine monster that Moreau created as "purely an experiment." He tells Prendick that after his first mostly successful vivisection, the creation of a Gorilla Man, he had planned to take it back with him to England to show to the community that had hounded him out

Then I took a gorilla I had; and upon that, working with infinite care and mastering difficulty after difficulty, I made my first man. All the week, night and day, I moulded him. With him it was chiefly the brain that needed moulding; much had to be added, much changed. I thought him a fair specimen of the negroid type when I had finished him, and he lay bandaged, bound, and motionless before me. It was only when his life was assured that I left him and came into this room again, and found Montgomery much as you are. He had heard some of the cries as the thing grew human,—cries like those that disturbed you so.

Sources:

(Published: 1965)
    Message to the Blackman / CHAPTER 55 - THE MAKING OF DEVIL

(Published: 1896)
    H.G. Well - The Island of Dr. Moreau

Excerpts from
    1. The Island of Doctor Moreau (Annotated) - H.G. Wells
    2. Dr. Moreau Explains

Honestly think the Dr. Yacub story is more interesting than the Dr. Moreau story.
    Should convert to an entertaining Science Fiction film even easier.

Near the end of the first clip (33:14), Elijah makes it sound as if Fard came from the "hollow earth" where other big headed scientists "live forever", since he too is claimed to have come from Mecca and be presented as the one that would come 6000 years after Yacub to reverse the process. Did he ascend up into a ship or go below the surface of the earth?

The supposed 6000 years was up in 1914, so couldn't tell if Elijah was referring to Fard or "Yeshua".
    But probably why they call Fard "Saviour" as well.

• Click on this link below for an image of the

Someone could have made this up, so take it for what it is.
    Mecca, Afghanistan, Mars... if "fiction" is used to entertain and distract people to doing positive things, this is a good thing, right?

Excerpt:

Brother, in our days, about 8,400 years ago in order to put an end to the dissatisfaction, Allah allowed Yakub to graft the devil (white man)....

read the extended excerpt here

Things that make you go "hmmmm".
    Is this a real literal story that was a part of history, or an allegory.

If it's literal, then where is the source material from the Book of Tricknology 120°?
    It should be available being that it does exist, right?

Anyone have a copy?
    And not talking about a spin-off of the William Lynch (1700's) memorandums either.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Farrakhan Claims John was Yakub

Let me get this straight... Yakub is supposedly "Jacob", from which 12 tribes were produced?
    Of which was the tribe of Judah, from with "Yeshua" (Jesus) was produced?

Rev 1:9
    I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 1:10
    I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet​

Is this where they get the notion that Yakub went to the island of Patmos to create his new creatures?
    Patmos, Pelan, or Penang?

Closest thing to Pelan was a village that was in the Bonin Islands
    Take a look at the three instances of Patmos that could be claimed, but have not in relation to this story of John/Yakub... maybe even Moreau, never know with all these additions.

The big headed scientist and father of the devil, Yakub, was keeping the Sabbath?

If Yakub/John (Jacob) was with "Yeshua", how old was he at the time being that he was many generations separated from "Yeshua"?

Nearly 36 generations were produced between Isaac producing Jacob to the time with Jesus was born.
    What books are they getting all of this mish-mash info from?

Still wondering if anyone has a copy of this Book of Tricknology 120° that was written by Yakub.. anyone?
    Does it have secret text that we are not ready for?
    Wonder if it's the book of Revelations... hmmm.

Anyone catch that, the book of Revelations was written by the Big Headed Scientist, the father of devils.
    Yet the words were supposedly given to him by the Lord.

Who was Yakub's Lord?
    Sighs

Maybe they mixed up Jacob (Yisrael) with "Jacob", the father of Joseph???
    Guess old school scholars can get confused, and then spread it to others as well.

This is some hodgepodge stuff... seriously?
    I used to be young and intrigued by some of the words that manifested from the mouths of our elders, but times have changed.

Again, is this the story behind why black Muslims really don't care much for the "Christianity", yet continue to have to refer back to it as source material?

Doesn't the Qur'an deal with the big headed scientist (Yakub) in order to present his "cousin" Yashmel/Yishmel (which is weird claim being that Ishmael, Isaac's half brother, was Jacob's uncle, but who cares about details, right?) as a prophet of Allah?

Or is this some other text that is supplemental reading for young adults?

Speak up... why is it always quiet when there are questions of this magnitude?
    *crickets*

If there is no defense or explanation, fine, but this makes me think that there are no Farrakhan followers on here, or that they don't have enough information to clear up the confusion. Or at worse, don't care to.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Genesis Chapter 30 is the contrasting context

I can dig the extrapolation of text and offering an allegory to create a new story.
    But how did it go from Jacob breeding sheep, goats, and cattle, to Jacob (Yakub/John) breeding people?

4. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    The sad legacy of white supremacy includes misleading and/or rewriting our peoples histories etc. in general, as some black sf writers also are striving to undo the damage, via the pop culture mediums, too...

Neither our black mainstays of the distant or recent past get the props they deserve, including T. Monk and Sun Ra...

FYI

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    The twisting of using Eve in the garden of Eden to represent a parallel between Esau and Jacob was so awful that I didn't even know if I could address it and still be respectful of the attempt to reach such an allegorical connection.

1. Farrakhan Explains "Israel" in Bible - Story of Rebecca, Isaac, Esau, and Jacob

2. Farrakhan Explains "Israel" in Bible - Story of Rebecca, Isaac, Esau, and Jacob

Gen 3:15
    And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Farrakhan:

"A woman and a serpent. And he said, that the serpent would bruise his heel... so the woman is not really a woman it's a man but styled as a woman."

"This was prophesied way back into Genesis"

Did Farrakhan just call Eve a man???
    So much for the Adam and Steve discussion, Farrakhan just puts it in play and I couldn't help but raise another eyebrow.

Essentially claims that "Jacob" is related to the serpent in the garden of Eden, and Esau is related to Eve.
    Go back and watch the first clip, as this was the connection he attempts to create.

Jacob was the seed of the "Devil" and Esau was the one that had his stuff taken from him...
    (Shaking my head)... I know Farrakhan must read the Bible a little to keep pulling from it, if not, he must have missed the part where it stated that "God hated Esau"... similar to how he didn't care much for Cain.

For the unread and few that may not comprehend literature (used to be one of those, hated reading), this message would be deep and eye opening.

But for those that have a tinge of understanding, they would recognize the "enmity" came soon after in the form of the children of Eve. Keeping in mind that they ("Eve and Adam") partook in the consumption of "the knowledge of good and evil", they would also then produce such. The knowledge of evil was to represent the children of the serpent, and the knowledge of good was to represent the children of the woman.

And "Yisrael" does not mean the "supplanter", Jacob means "rear", "behind", "heel holder", etc.
    The term "supplanter" would later be attributed to Jacob in an expounded fashion.

Supplant just means to take the footing of something else.
    If I were to take hold of someone's foot, I would be supplanting them.

The idiom of "plant your foot firmly" is base on the root context of the bottom of ones' foot.
    It does have dual reference based on the prophecy of the older serving the younger, but this is not directly connected to the prophecy in Genesis with Eve and the serpent.

The serpent biting at the foot isn't referring to "Jacob"
    Also, the big-headed scientist (Yakub) theory seems to come from another relation to the term "aqeb" (Ya`aqeb), which is "protrude/bulge".

Job 18:9
    The gin shall take him by the heel, and the robber shall prevail against him.​

Here, aqeb is used and it refers to the heel in relation to a form of judgement and bringing down of or victory over another.

Just to break it down

Ya'aqeb/Ya'aqob = touch heel
    aqeb = heel
    aqob = supplant

So these are interchangeable terminologies or references, just be cautious as to how they are used to make straw man ideas in order to make a point of association.

• In the 2nd video, Farrakhan later claims that Esau is referring to his Muslim followers in the audience.
    • And "Jacob" is the deceptive serpent as referenced in Genesis.

How can Farrakhan use the story of Jacob and Esau to make claim that his followers were "Esau"?
    Again, from what I have read, God hated Esau.

- I can hear the "Black Hebrew Israelite" camps around the nation yell out a collective "SAY WHAT!!??"

Then he goes on to say that "Yisra'el" means "supplanter".

Yes, "Jacob" may refer to the label of supplanter, but "Yisrael" does not mean "supplanter", it refers to "Warriors of God" or "Prince(s) of the God".

Is Farrakhan suggesting that "Jacob" supplanted the angel and took its place, and thus his name was changed to "Israel"?

From what I gather, neither the Angel nor Jacob prevailed, so what was he talking about?

Go further and see that the "LORD" did not respect Cain nor his offerings, but did so of Abel and his offerings.

Envy and enmity rose within Cain and he struck down his brother Abel.

Read these passages again...

Gen 3:15
    And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Gen 4:8
    And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.​

Abel made Cain mad (bruised thy head)
    Cain made Abel fall (bruised his heel)

This was the more immediate judgement from the prophecy on Eve and her seed... the death of a son and loss of another.

Farrakhan skipped over 20 generations from Adam and went to Isaac in an attempt to make this connection, when it is made in the same generation it was supposedly prophesied.

Still not sure how this Yakub/John came from the underworld and got to the Island of Patmos in the area of Greece.

Was "Jacob's" 12 children part of a nefarious grafting process done on an Island?
    Or was that John's children?

These questions would confuse anybody not paying attention, even the ones presenting this as part of some form of literary teaching.

Wish these questions could be resolved, but I am not sure many of his followers truly understand, and may not understand why these teachings raise questions.

Last edited: May 10, 2015