Black Education / Schools : Dr. Umar Johnson Exposed Himself As A Hotep Hustler

what does "ptb" stand for?

yeah ... if it walks like a duck ... talks like a duck ... looks like a duck ... it might be one

another thing that happens, when the light is shined on you ... is that all of your everything is looked at

i heard too that he did not have a PhD ... is that true?

if you gonna be in the public eye ... making claims ... asking for money publicly ... you're beholden to the people

especially those who are giving you the money ... now i aint gave him a dime ... so i guess i should just hush ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Powers that be. People that don't want to see BP advance may have sicced that woman on him. I think its possible.

It is frustrating to see people who should know that their every move is being scrutinized falling for the okie-doke.

Powers that be. People that don't want to see BP advance may have sicced that woman on him. I think its possible.

It is frustrating to see people who should know that their every move is being scrutinized falling for the okie-doke.

if he didn't know ... he does now

thanks @ ptb

i aint heard of too many righteous revolutionaries taken down by a prostitute

i reckon it's happened before

Love You!

Destee

if he didn't know ... he does now

thanks @ ptb

i aint heard of too many righteous revolutionaries taken down by a prostitute

i reckon it's happened before

Love You!

Destee

Maybe not prostitutes, maybe so....

Marion Barry? No?

I wouldn't say "righteous". But he claimed he was set up.

MLK, had some "scandal" with women. Don't know if he was set up, but we do know that the FBI was collecting information on the sexual proclivities of AA leaders to use to bring them down.

Elijah Muhammad had some "scandal" with women.

Jesse Jackson had a "scandal" with a woman.

And, Bill Cosby....

I use the quotes cuz I am not sure.

Maybe not prostitutes, maybe so....

Marion Barry? No?

I wouldn't say "righteous". But he claimed he was set up.

MLK, had some "scandal" with women. Don't know if he was set up, but we do know that the FBI was collecting information on the sexual proclivities of AA leaders to use to bring them down.

And, Bill Cosby....

I use the quotes u I am not sure.

i reckoned it had happened before ... if not a prostitute ... a woman nonetheless

i can't keep up with what my Son does with his penis ... let alone any random man

i don't have a dog in the fight and would never have posted this thread myself

for all the reasons stated and more ... for i had seen the video and have heard the stories

it's all happening in the public and this is a public discussion forum and a great topic to boot!

i wish him well ... guilty or innocent ... and i'm glad you started it so we could share together.

Maybe the definitive evidence will be posted here at destee.com ... in this thread ... Love You!

Destee

And, Bill Cosby....
:11100:apparently, 'women' is worst than cell phones for gettin black people in trouble.......