Black Education / Schools : Dr. Umar Johnson Exposed Himself As A Hotep Hustler

on the one hand i have never been a supporter of Umar. not at all.
on the other hand with current technology video and audio can be faked.

just sayin......

I thought about that Brother James, after I said it ... that it might be faked.

Everything that's been said about him might be fake ... like the prostitute and everything ... maybe?

There might not even be a Dr. Umar Johnson, as I have never met him in person.

True or not at this point ... he'd not get a child of mine under a roof he controls.

I'd not be able to sleep knowing that i heard those words, yet sent my son and/or daughter to him.

My responsibility to my children is greater than trusting that the words were not his.

I couldn't do it ... but i get what you're saying. Thanks for sharing.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Also, the good news is there is an athlete out there somewhere who wants to give 1- 2 million to someone who is about it 'bout it for an AA school. And, if Dr. Umar has any integrity he ought to donate the $250,000.00 he collected to that too, IMO.

lol Sister ... that's assuming that he aint apply'n for them million his own self.

shooooo ... he aint given that money to nobody else ... even those who gave it to him.

that's probably not gonna happen ... but if it does ... please let me know i was wrong

Love You!

:heart:

Destee