Black Education / Schools : Dr. Umar Johnson Exposes Himself As A Hotep Hustler

Discussion in 'Black Education / Schools' started by Liberty, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,243

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Liberty

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,243

• Like Like x 1
    • Inhospitable Inhospitable x 1
    • List
  3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Yeah .... thanks for sharing Sister.

I had seen this video and more alarming than him buying some cooch ... are the words he said.

"After 6 months I only got 250K. Trifling a** black people."

I really couldn't believe he said that. I saw the words come out of his mouth on the video.

Maybe that works with some people, but not many i know.

I guess I can sort of understand his frustration, thinking he's proposing to do something so grand and those he thinks he is doing it for ... aint giving him the money to do it at the pace he would like. Yeah, I can remember way back in our early days feeling some kind of way about our people not helping destee.com, wanting to put it on my people and not on myself ... but that did not last long. I came to my senses quick. This was my endeavor to start and maintain if it is to be. I could never get mad at anyone for real, for not financing what i believed in my heart, needed financing and doing. It's simply not on everyone else, to make my dream come true. Thankfully, there have been a few Sisters and Brothers over the years willing to give $10.00 here and $10.00 there. All I could do was be thankful there was even one. What would I look like if I threw back in the face of those who helped, some raggediness like he said ... :eeek: ... i'd be here by myself ... and i should be. Most endeavors of ours never realize a $250,000 injection of funds, and here he is almost spitting on it. That's a shame. That's his dream. If he believes in it so much, and folk aren't giving like he wants, then he needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with a way to do what he wants - if he feels it is so noble and needed a thing to do.

We could do so much right here at destee.com with $250K, I cannot imagine what it would be like to consider!

Maybe he should stop thinking of buying some old building in this day and time, and go virtual, teaching online. That's certainly more do-able, and probably less expensive. But I remember him saying too, that part of the problem is the parents of these children he wants to teach, and how they are better off with him and not their parents! :eeek: Amazing words to actually speak while you're asking those same folk for their money. It was so weird, creepy, to hear him say that, that i'd never let a child of mine live under a roof he controlled. It was just too creepy.

One cannot have their private shenanigans with prostitutes made public, while ask'n for folk children.

The 2 simply do not go together. Makes the whole children thang look suspect, to say the least.

Again, thanks for sharing Sister Liberty ... you be bring'n da bizness up in here! ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love It Love It x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Liberty

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,243
    Your welcome, it's a pleasure to have some like-minded folks to kick some stuff around with.

I was shocked by his attitude... considering he is all bent out of shape after only SIX MONTHS???

I am wondering if he can account for that quarter mill he already received. After an outburst like this, he may have burned all his bridges for the future now. He could have recovered from the skripper scandal, but he's out on a limb now.

I was thinking about this a lot last night, in terms of AA leadership in general. And, I decided that I have to agree with Michael Franti, when he says, "I don't give a F who you screwing private, I only care about who your screwing in public"

I could get over the skippers, if he came clean about it, and he was really about building schools for us, maybe. I look at it like the country got over Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, or Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe. Maybe as AA people we might need to put aside some of our personal moralizing, IDK. But, it's a constant stumbling block about who's gonna cast the first stone, that leads us back to square one.

Love You Back

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love It Love It x 2
    • List
  5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

I think I've heard folk asking him about where the money is, and he's said it is safe, if no mistake ... :look:

But Gurl .... i had edited my post above to add the 2 additional lines at the end :

One cannot have their private shenanigans with prostitutes made public, while ask'n for folk children.

The 2 simply do not go together. Makes the whole children thang look suspect, to say the least.

Don't be all raggedy in the skreets and ask'n me to send you my children, money, etc. That's too much.

Prostitutes or the children, make up your mind, but you can't have both ... can you? .... :lol:

Lawd Have Mercy!

Destee

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    on the one hand i have never been a supporter of Umar. not at all.
    on the other hand with current technology video and audio can be faked.

just sayin......

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

I thought about that Brother James, after I said it ... that it might be faked.

Everything that's been said about him might be fake ... like the prostitute and everything ... maybe?

There might not even be a Dr. Umar Johnson, as I have never met him in person.

True or not at this point ... he'd not get a child of mine under a roof he controls.

I'd not be able to sleep knowing that i heard those words, yet sent my son and/or daughter to him.

My responsibility to my children is greater than trusting that the words were not his.

I couldn't do it ... but i get what you're saying. Thanks for sharing.

Love You!

Destee

8. Liberty

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,243
    Also, the good news is there is an athlete out there somewhere who wants to give 1- 2 million to someone who is about it 'bout it for an AA school. And, if Dr. Umar has any integrity he ought to donate the $250,000.00 he collected to that too, IMO.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

lol Sister ... that's assuming that he aint apply'n for them million his own self.

shooooo ... he aint given that money to nobody else ... even those who gave it to him.

that's probably not gonna happen ... but if it does ... please let me know i was wrong

Love You!

Destee

10. Liberty

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,243
    Yeah, I have doubts about the skripper stuff, too. In fact, there is a YouTube of Dr. Umar's defense. BRB.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hotep umar johnson

2. umar johnson daughter