Black Education / Schools : Dr. Umar Johnson Exposed Himself As A Hotep Hustler

I see you just joined this community this year. I joined in 2013. Orisons and I have a history that goes back some years. Don't presume to be qualified to comment on my post to him about long posts. Your're not qualified. So you are an accountant qualified to count the money that the oppressor stole from us. So what? According to your post they're still stealing, and you were powerless to do anything about it so you resigned. So what else is new? What you described were the modern day dynamics of exploitation. That's what they and those of us they've created in their own image do! Most blacks that I know who joined the system with their Eurocentric degrees, got co-opted, corrupted, and ended up working for them against us. Which is why when we co-founded the Freddie Gray Education Committee, we decided collectively that we would only accept volunteers, willing to do the work for free! No salaries, no grants, no loans, and no stipends!!! I hope you learned the lesson that "he who pays the piper calls the tune"! As for Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Bev Smith, Bob Slade, George Curry, and that long list of complacent, confused, opportunistic, gatekeeping, collaborating, petty bourgeoisie, I don't care what happens to any of them! They got us in the mess we're in today!!! An Afrocentric education would teach this. Any Afrikan worth his or her salt should know, that any definition of Afrocentricity that does not include all Afrikans is unacceptable, and irrelevant. Finally, stop trying to use Destee to deflect the heat you've generated for yourself. You seem hell bent on destroying the Brother, so finish it. PS Yes I brought Boyce Watkins into the discussion, but you put words in my mouth when you implied I said he was incredible. I never said that!!!

Ok, I am done with you. There is no use trying to communicate with you. You make blatant statements, then wanna back pedal and say you didn't. Ain't nobody got time for this silliness. No one used the word "incredible" but you. And, again, you said that Watkins was more creditable than a stripper. Which is an irrelevant point to begin with, because no one is even discussing the stripper. You are going off on red herring tangents, putting your foot in your mouth at each turn. I'm done with you wasting my time. Bye

Ok, I am done with you. There is no use trying to communicate with you. You make blatant statements, then wanna back pedal and say you didn't. Ain't nobody got time for this silliness. No one used the word "incredible" but you. And, again, you said that Watkins was more creditable than a stripper. Which is an irrelevant point to begin with, because no one is even discussing the stripper. You are going off on red herring tangents, putting your foot in your mouth at each turn. I'm done with you wasting my time. Bye

You're right. No-one used the word increditable. You said "he is creditable to me to". I said he was "more creditable than a stripper". You took what I said about Boyce Watkins out of context. I don't know Boyce Watkins. I just recently listened to several of his videos. I know Umar Johnson much better. You are the first person I've heard speak negatively about the Brother. I've heard nothing but praise from dozens of people, some of whom know him personally. I believe them! I'll wait and see because "the truth will always manifest itself". I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt at this point. Bye!

PS Why is it that those folks with more degrees than a thermometer, who become a part of the system that oppresses and exploits us, in corporate america or in government, tend to be the most arrogant, opinionated and confused?

Therious ... and ... sekou kasimu ... Liberty ... did not pick the title.

It is the title the video had prior to her sharing it here - she's said this at least once.

I'd rather that everyone use the titles of the article / video / etc - than change it for presentation.

Leave it like the author of the story had it.

This is a hot topic all around the Internet, from what I've seen, and there's no reason we cannot discuss it too.

If yall don't want to discuss it - then don't. Talk'n 'bout she's calling names, she aint called nobody a name.

If yall can't take the heat ... :cook:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

lol if I cannot take the heat huh?

Therious brings that heat like Satchel Paige, some cannot taKE IT SO THEY CRY VIOLATION. So not sorry if feelings get hurt. This reality,scandal culture has infested to many. I see this all over the web, now look at how much time is being spent on a "scandal".

This is a meaningless topic,and is counter-constructive . My comments were spawned from the thread starters written sentiments,which were similar to the videos she posted.