Chief Elder Osiris : DR. REV KING WAS NOT, BARACK IS NOT AND JUST AS HILLARY IS NOT, THE BLACK MESSIAH

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    DR. REV KING WAS NOT, BARACK IS NOT AND JUST AS HILLARY IS NOT, THE BLACK MESSIAH

By Chief Elder Osiris:

Will some Black Person tell me why is it that when we see a misrepresentation of the fact about that we choose to write about on these groups,we just remain silent Aand allow the lie to be perpetuated, do you not know that our children deserve to know the truth about what happen to us Black folks and why it is we Black folks are stuck in this wishful, irrational, delusional and illusional Civil Rights Caste System, which seem to be enough for the Afrikan American and those Afrikans that are to lazy and is Afraid to Think and face the Divine Truth about the black so call Afrikan In America and in Afrika, AS YOU NOW WITNESS THE BLACK BOOFENRY GOING ON TODAY REGARDING THIS PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ELECTION.

I do not subscribe to the either you are on one side or the other and that there is no wisdom in straddling the fence, because in the Black situation in the World today, there is Hockey DO''DO going on, on both side of the Human Being Fence and the only safe place for the striving Divine Black so call Afrikan is on the fence, a place that lift you above the Hocky Fray of Afrikan Human Beings, who would publicly announce something about the Afrikan American Hero that is not True, a True Characterization of a Defected Human Being that has loudly confessed under the Banner of their Religion that they are NOT TRUTH TELLERS and get pleasure from Deceiving People, especially Black People.

Such a claim that Rev Dr. King was a Messiah clearly tell me that such a claim does not meet up to the Human Being Definition OF MESSIAH, and we do adhere to what White folks Teach us, do we not ?

Tell me beloved and tell me without all of the irrational emotion that Dr. King generate from us, such emotion that keep us Blind to the Divine Truth about Dr. Rev. King and I do not intend to disrespect the Reverend Efforts, but all efforts in the pursuit for Justice is not a Divine Effort, just could be a selfish one and in this case about Dr. Rev. king, his effort fell short of delivering the so call Afrikan American to full respectability, within the arena of Civil Rights and that was Dr. King Goal which Motivated Him, not Black so call Afrikan American Liberation.

It is Time in this Turned of the Human Being Calender Year, for the Black Nationalist Pan- Afrikan Revolutionaries to take a Stand for Divine Justice and Truth to be told and accomplished, if for no more than for our Children sake and I say Children, who should be protected from being misled by such a statement about Dr. Rev. King being our messiah, it clearly verify that the Parents of our Children do not give one **** about being Liberated to the Level we as Black People can enjoy Divine Justice and Dance with the Divine Truth, that which Reveal who in the Hell we Black folks really are, something that people who make such a statement about Dr. King having been our Messiah serve to verify that truth of our absebt mindness concerning who we are and I have to surmise that the claim was about Back People, because White folks in their Evil Mind, do not see themselves to be in need of being delivered by a Black Messiah and they claim that their Jesus Messiah will be coming back to take them to Heaven, because on this planet their problem is not Injustice, Freedom, or a need to be Liberated from anybody upon this Planet.

Dr. Rev. King, Harriet Tubman and the rest of the Negro activist and that is exactly what they were and those that follow in their foot steps are today, they were in pursuit for Civil Liberties and a Assimilation Relationship with White folks and Harriet Tubman interest that drove her was to get as many Negro Slaves to a safe Haven in the North, because the Mind of Negroes at the Time was that freedom Lies in the North for them and to some extent they were right but it was a physical protection type of freedom and not a Freedom of Independent Liberation, both Mind and body, they being not the Likes of a Garvey, Martin Delaney, Edward Blytant, Bishop Turner to name a few of the Black Revolutionaries who saw the Fight for Black Folks in America Diaspora and in Afrika, to be a Fight for Liberation and not Civil Rights in the presence of the oppressors of the Black World, such divine Truth is what our Children are in need of Knowing and not some Religious Reveling about a Civil Rights messiah and the Last Time I looked, Black so call Afrikans were still begging for Civil Rights Relief in America, as the White Elite is preparing to steal or sabotage Obama Election, is this what the Messiah, Dr. Rev. King envisioned during the Time of his Civil Rights activism !!!

What a Lazy Mind and go for anything Black so call Afrikans we Black Folks are, and I make Reference to us on both side of the Atlantic.

To Pretend that the so call Black Messiah has already come, tend to put us in a Fantasy concerning our Freedom, as we imply that we Black so call Afrikans have been delivered, which promote the greatest Lie that can be indicated by Black People, as we Witness what is happening to our Children right here in America, as the Black Buffone stir the Race issue around Obama activism in pursuit to become the first obvious Black Man to be America President, yet this is claimed to be the so call Home of the Brave and Land of the Free, I guess that is the way that Lie goes, but then it could not be a Lie, because such a Proclamation did not have our black Behind in Mind.

When Will we stop pretending that all is well with black Folks in America and it sure as Hell is not all is Right in Afrika for the Black Afrikan as well and not until All of us is Free, none of us so call Black Afrikans are Free, we with our Individual Attitude that has been Spawned in us by those that show us no Respect, what a foolish acting and Pitiful people we are, we that do not Know whom we are, in this Evil World.

So tell me, what is it that prove that Dr. king Was Not our Messiah, Well His belief in White Folks Religion Of Course.

I can care less if some of you do not approve of this Missive, but then the Modern day Afrikan, we Despise The Divine Truth in favor of lies.

Oh. By The Way, I do Post My Missive on more than these Yahoogroups so know that there are many Black Folks Reading And Approve Of My Missives, though many of you here may not, but I Love you in spite of yourselves none Liberating Action..

Know this, I do hold a level of Respect for Dr. King and this is not to demean his Bravery in pursuit of a profane cause, just as the Women and Men now fighting and losing their Life for a Profane Cause, just as Obama is putting his Life at risk for a Profane cause, none of the Causes has anything to do with Divine Liberation, for the cause so stated that drive the participants motivation, so, does that mean that Dr King, Bush and the War in Iraq, Barack effort, such action is not to be revealed for what it is, all based on Lies ?

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief elder
    [email protected]

2. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    You can have your opion about Dr. King,.....

but how can anyone fix thier face to say one mumbling word of negativity about Harriet Tubman
    IMHO seems to be a result of megalomania

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, If I thought that you really understood that which I have shared, then I would take offense to the false charge you have levelled against me, but then, such has become common amongst us.

No where have I disrespected Mother Tubman or any body in that Missive. unless the Divine Truth is taken to be insultung.

Irrational Emotion is an enemy to the Freedom getting of Black People.

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Calling her a "Negro Activist"

God bless you and keep you, beloved please do not feel jealous about Dr. King, the ancestors know wether or not you have accomplished on a global scale what he did whn you were 32-35 tears of age, he was not a candidate for office like Obama and Clinton, and was assasinted because he stood for Black nationalism, I think folks should read about h reception in Ghana and his numerous speeches about African Liberation and collective Black economics!
    Thank you for your time
    Hotep! It's an Honor,
    Praise God!

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    You know beloved, you make such a childish irrational statement concerning my emotion, you are so off based until your sacarism reveal you.

you make claim of me that you create to satisfy your own misgiving, concerning the History of Dr. King, I did not need to read about the Man I was there in that Time, actively so, so I know what happen and if Mother Tubman was not an activist then what was she, did it not take action for her to accomplish what she did ?

Let me put this Missive in its proper perspective, I have in the past informed my Destee Family, which obvious you are not a long term member, saying that many Time I will share a reply to a missive on the Yahoogroups here, which is what I was doing, so this Missive was in reply to a Missive claiming Dr. King ro be a Black Messiah and I disagree and in that post Mother Tubman was mention.

So before you attempt to respond to my Missive, you need to get clarification, before you attempt to be disagreeable with something you do not quite understand, which is my missive you are attempting to reply to, showing that you are all out of focus Beloved.

There is so much I can say to that which you have assumed about all parties concerned here, but I see no need to do so, beloved.

I leave you with Love and Respect.

HILY

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

Osiris
    Chief Elder