Chief Elder Osiris : Dr, Ozodi Usuji ON: DO AFRICANS HAVE CONSCIENCE?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Dr, Ozodi Usuji ON: DO AFRICANS HAVE CONSCIENCE?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved DR. Osuji:

Let me say that your question is a valid one and it give me cause to wonder whether you are coming to the boarders of that which cause us to be either Divine or that which cause you to be Human.

Your question far exceed the simple and profane academic indoctrination and when completed, a Human reward is given, indicating a Social educational status by the awarding such a Human Being honor as to what they have created and presents as various level of academic accomplishments referring to the award such as a Degree, which indicate various Level of Human Being academic accomplishments and we end us becoming proud of such an award, as Flawed as they are.

Beloved, your wonderment has nothing to do with your educational level, I view your question to be that which is coming from a Mind that is questioning the basic quality of a Anthropomorphous Being, which imply that there could be a basic difference not in just all of us but between to distinct Beings of Natural and un-natural consequences, one being Human and the other being Divine, as I have so often indicated such to be the case.

Now, forget about the Human Being formal education we have acquired on all levels of academic disciplines and let us explore your wonderment with the power of sound Reason and Logic, first let us deal with the perception of Morality, quite natural such a physical discipline has to do with Attitude and behavior and such is shaped by the way you are taught and is influenced by environment and from those two experiences the psychology of the Being is nurtured and Developed, God having nothing to do with your state of Mind, IT only become the Energy that you use to develop your Life way of Living and Discipline.

So Morals are Man made and Nature reveal intuition, one being Physical, which is the Illusion of what Man has categorized into two social Categories, they being Right and Wrong, but Nature allow you to instinctively know when your action is Acceptable or unacceptable not to anyone but yourself, because we should measure our Life Worth based on how we treat and respond to our own inner self, of which we refer to as being our not Conscious Spiritual self, the Universal aspect of the Self Beings developed Qualities, which should have nothing to do with what the Human Being has taught or not have taught you and it most certainly is not based to be verified based on some social accepted educational degree.

Now, let us deal with the most important aspect of your wonderment, which you have proposed in the form of a Question that reference the so call Black Afrikans, which is, " Do Afrikans Have A Conscience " ? and I will answer your question by making a statement in reference to Conscious and my statement is this, Human Beings do not have a Divine Mind and it is that type of Mind that is not in need of a social Physical Conscious, because it is the Divine Mind that is compatible with the Universe Action, meaning that the Human Being Conscious is Purely Physical and it is the Physical aspect of our Being that is undisciplined and is not in Harmony with the Universe Action and Behavior.

So to answer your question, YES, Afrikans today do have a Conscious, such is what make you to be Human, which is the only Conscious that Matter to the Human Being, when Life way of Living is a concerned, allowing you to act in the most undiscipline Life way of acting and behavior as you so Want to act, because it is the Human Being Conscious that is undisciplined and an undisciplined conscious is not a Divine Awareness, and today, the so call Black Afrikan has transformed to become a Human Being and is no longer has a Divine Being awareness.

So you see, a Human Being Conscious carry no inner act of self condemnation based on their action and the Human Being Moral code is a Deception based upon a False Premise of what they label as Right and Wrong, which much is enacted by Human Beings Laws and not the Law of the Universe, the Law that once Guided our not Human Being Afrikan Ancestors, but our Divine First way Ancestors, they that needed no Conscious, based upon physical Attitude and Behavior, because such a Life Living indication was in Divine Relationship with the Universe Law of Being, Not Being, a Divine Life Living that was always in a Motion that was in Harmony, Order, and Balance, in relationship with each other and where there is Divine Living, there is no need for Moral Codes of Law or Conscious of condemnation.

The Brand New Afrikan Human Being today has a Human Being Conscious, that is why you have now the development of Tribal Stratification, the sign of a Conscious Afrikan People who now go gallivanting over Black Afrika killing without discrimination and with impunity, a sign of a people without their Divinity, but carry a conscious of the Human Being, which has so clearly indicated that they carry a conscious that do not condemn evil acts of behavior, living a Life of the Human Being, they that confess to be Born Evil Beings, absent of ever being Perfect in physical and Spiritual discipline of Life Living, meaning that the Human Being is a born Liar and Deceiver, a Murderer without Divine Awareness, such ne the Modus operandi of the Present Day Afrikan Human Beings, running around Murdering, Rapingeacj other regardless of Gender or age

What a Foolish Afrikan with a Human Being Conscious ( Mind ) we Black so call Afrikans have become and you pretend to wonder why Afrika and Her People are in the Condition they are in today, a people with an Evil Conscious. ( Human Being Mind ).

HILY

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

tony egbe <[email protected]> wrote:
    ".....evidence of moral depravity segues into my wondering whether Africans are a moral people."........Dr. Ozodi Osuji.

Dr. Osuji,

I am very surprised that you will say the above, among other UNINFORMED opinions of yours, contained in this your write-up below. The topic under discussion, goes beyond Africans' Morality, and or Conscience.

Morality is a function of Individual's Upbringing and Discipline, which is generally obtained all over the world, inspite of one's nation or continent of origin. Makes sense? From my education, I have come to realize that Human Beings are the same, no matter their continent of upbringing. I have also, realized that there are also, individual differences as influenced by one's particular upbringing, enviroment and and gene; and that Most Human Beings are different in character, discpline, and personality. As a student of psychology, you should know these absolute Facts.

Now, as for Conscience; Every Human Being has Conscience. It is every indiviudal's CONNECTION TO GOD - The Godly dimension of ALL Human Beings. It is the Inner-self of everyone of us, which tends to Pull us Towards Godliness, as opposed to the pull towards the Negative/Devilish tendency. Therefore, there is No such a thing as "Bad Conscience", for it is Absolutely the Positive aspect of All Human Beings.

Now, it very easy for most of us, to continue to high-light the ills of Nigeria, while we Lack the Ability, to Proffer Absolute Solution. Better still, YOU, I, and Most other Nigerians, are Incapable of articulating, in practical terms, to offer Solution and or alternative to our problems.

What Good is it for us to continue to enumerate Problems, devoid of Practical Solutions? What good is it for us to continue to Theorize our Collective Problems, devoid of Ideas, Strategic Plans, and Physical Actions to Bring Solution? Are Solutions beyond our Mental Capabilites, or is it that we find false Solance in its frequent eneumerations, just to shy away from Physical Involvement to solve our problems? What roles are you willing to play towards absolute solution, or do you rather make do with frequent enumerations, and theoritical approach, for the solutions of these problems, devoid of Your Physical Involvement?

Having said all of the above, my Question to you, Dr. Ozodi Osuji is: What is your proffered Solution to Africa and Africans Problem? How can you get involved with the proffered Solution, devoid of theoritical suggestions, in this regard? ANYI AGAGHI ENWE NKWA, MA NAKU AKA NA ELU OBI. [We have the Educated & the Capables, yet, we are found WANTING]. Let us hear your Solutions, from a Practical stand Point. We are all Ears!!! Otoiheoma Egbe.

Ozodi Osuji <[email protected]> wrote:
    2008 Essays #6
    DO AFRICANS HAVE CONSCIENCE?
    Ozodi Thomas Osuji
    This morning (The Sun Newspapers, January 13, 2008), news broke that the former head of state of Nigeria, Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo, was having sexual affairs with his son’s wife. In court papers his son alleges that his father had sex with his wife and other women as a condition for giving them government contracts and jobs. This amazing evidence of moral depravity segues into my wondering whether Africans are a moral people.
    For years I wondered why Africans are backward and why nothing seems to be working well for them. While the rest of the world is making progress all you hear about Africa is how things are going backwards. Their standard of living has deteriorated from what it was during the colonial era when white men were ruling them. The quality of their schools has certainly dipped since the colonial masters left. Africa’s house has fallen down and nothing is working. The majority of the people live in poverty and disease. I look at this dreadful situation and ask: why? There got to be a reason(s) why Africans are in a shiftless situation. Everything has a cause so what is the cause of Africans backwardness? Are Africans cursed by the gods and if so what did they do to merit such a curse?
    In my college days I was taught the nonsense of how white folk are responsible for everything that is wrong with Africa, be it slavery or colonialism and today’s supposed neocolonial economic relationship between the center and the periphery, the West and Africa. (For a sample of books containing this genre see Walter Rodney: How Europe Underdeveloped Africa.) This nonsensical view that Europe holds Africa down is disproved by the progress Asians have made. Africans hold themselves down. The reason we are who we are, to paraphrase a famous statement in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, is not in the stars but in us.
    I am not exactly sure what caused Africans problems but a few ideas have come to my mind and I want to think aloud about them.
    One of the ideas I am thinking about is the apparent lack of conscience I see in Africans. For example, go to the average African and ask him what he feels about his people selling their people to Arabs and to Europeans and he would laugh and that is the extent of his response to you. Apparently, he had not even thought about that subject and does not seem to grasp that selling human beings into slavery was a heinous crime against humanity.
    It seems to me that contemporary Africans do not feel guilty that their ancestors sold some of their people into slavery.
    Those Africans who live in the Americas and appreciate the suffering that slaves were subjected to accuse white folks for slavery. They go on and on about the evil white folk committed in enslaving Africans. True, white folk bear fifty percent responsibility for slavery. Africans bear the other fifty percent responsibility for selling their people into slavery. So if white folk committed a crime for slavery so did Africans.
    In other papers I called for both Africa and Euro-Americans to pay repatriation to African-Americans for the injustice of slavery. West African countries from Mauritania to Namibia, where slaves were taken to the Americas, ought to be setting aside, at least, one percent of their annual budgets as reparations for the evil of their ancestors. East African countries, from Somalia to Mozambique, where slaves were taken from and sold to Arab countries, ought to do the same thing for the blacks languishing in Arab countries. Furthermore all black persons in the Diaspora ought to have right to citizenship in any African country they so desire. Africans ought to be made to pay a severe price for their evil; they are too cavalier in their tendency to evil. Their evil tendencies must stop.
    Apparently, Africans do not see it this away; that is, they do not appreciate their role in the criminal behavior that was slavery. Instead, they blame white folk for the crime and excuse themselves.
    This issue of blaming white folk and excusing themselves from responsibility seems frivolous except that it is germane to the present situation whereby African politicians are essentially criminals.
    African politicians seem to go into politics for two reasons: to have the opportunity to steal as much money as they could from the public treasury and to be seen as very important persons in their country.
    Africans seldom go into politics because they want to improve the lot of their people in any way or shape. They are like criminals and do not think in terms of giving but in terms of getting from others.
    My perception of Africans is that they seem to have no conscience at all. Try this experiment: leave some money lying around targeted Africans and pretend that you do not know about it and see what happens to that money. The chances are that one out of two Africans would steal that money and not show any sense of guilt and remorse. It seems to me that Africans steal and engage in other criminal activities, such as sell their people, and not show guilt or remorse from doing so.
    I have pondered why Africans seem not to show guilt and remorse for their criminal behaviors. It seems to me that one of the reasons is that Africans are ego defended to the point that they live only for themselves but not for other people. Their ego defenses are such that they do not feel guilt or shame or take responsibility for their wrong doing. What most people would consider wrong, such as selling their people and stealing does not make them feel guilt. .
    Where they have some inking that what they are doing is wrong, Africans tend to avert such feeling by blaming other people for them. As we all know blaming other people is a defense engaged in by children. When a child does something wrong and feels that his parents would be angry at him he makes excuses for what he did rather than take responsibility for it. A child is more likely to say that his dog made him break a glass than say he did it.
    It appears that human beings blame other people to avoid taking responsibility for their bad behaviors. Apparently, if they took ownership of their antisocial behaviors they would feel guilty and remorseful which could lead to depressed feeling. To avoid feeling guilty, remorseful and depressed people blame other people for their bad behaviors.
    In avoiding guilt feeling human beings develop paranoia. The paranoid person is a person who, among other things, blames other persons for his bad behaviors and in doing so retain imaginary sense of perfection, when, in actual fact, he is as imperfect as the guilt feeling depressed person. Paranoia is an ego defense mechanism to make one feel perfect when one is imperfect.
    Paranoia is very high in Africans; depression is very rare in Africans. Apparently, their refusal to take responsibility for their criminal behaviors is contributory to the high incidence of paranoia in Africans and the low incidence of depression in Africans.
    I suspect that the day Africans take responsibility for their antisocial behaviors they would start showing depression rather than be childishly happy. When they accept responsibility for selling their people they would feel like monsters and become depressed. Their current paranoia, blaming behavior, is an infantile effort to avoid depression.
    As long as Africans employ the ego defense of blaming others they would never take responsibility for their people’s abject poverty.
    If you make the mistake of thinking that Africans are like other human beings and give them money to help alleviate their people’s poverty they would redirect that money into their pockets and laugh like monkeys that have not the slightest care in the world. Consider: A Nigerian (in Owerri area) town levied money on its members to come up with the capital to provide their town with pipe borne water. Since only a government agency could actually provide them with the technical work required for the water works they approached it for its services. The government officials not only did not deem it their responsibility to provide the people with clean water (the people drink germs infested water and die from it) but asked for bribery to do what they were set up to do! The villagers had to go re-tax themselves to get the money to bribe the government officials. This is how callous Africans are; they are totally lacking in social interest and do not give a **** for the welfare of their fellow Africans; all they think of his their belly and their belly fortunately is food for worms.
    Considering that giving African leaders money (aid) for their people is like giving money to thieves should the West and the rest of the world be giving Africa foreign aid? I think that whoever wants to give Africans aid ought to go to Africa and supervise its expenditure for if he entrusts it to Africans, well, it will go into their crooked pockets. A secondary question is that since Africa is producing mainly antisocial personality disordered persons should the rest of the world be giving them aids, should the world participate in producing future criminals? Should folk feel guilty that criminals are suffering?
    The question we must answer is this: do Africans have conscience; do Africans ever feel guilty and remorseful when they engage in antisocial behaviors? If they do not feel guilty and remorseful, are they born criminals?
    If they are not prone to feeling guilt and remorse but would rather engage in anti social behaviors we might further ask: are Africans human beings, if human beings are those creatures that have social feeling and serve their fellow human beings interests.
    These questions must be asked for dealing with Africans disabuses one quickly as to who they are. If they do not have conscience may be we need to treat them in a different manner than we treat human beings; may be we need to carry the whip and whip them every time they step out of line.
    We know that criminals understand only the language of force. You do not treat a criminal in a sentimental manner; you punish him, you flog him, and if need be you shoot him to death. I have come to the conclusion that the average African is a criminal and would rob you if you are not careful with him. They laugh at you if you talk about things like love and caring. Therefore, the only way to get Africans, particularly Nigerians to obey any kind of law is to apply draconian force on them. Arrest, jail, or shoot and kill them when they steal.
    As cowards they desire to live though they know not what they are living for. As cowards who desire to live at all costs if you killed many of them and threatened to kill others you would instill the fear of death in them. The fear of punishment and death is the only thing that keeps criminals in line. Any other thing is a waste of time.
    These criminals’ present phony self images that make them seem like law abiding angels and when you trust them they rip you off. They fool white folk into thinking that they are trust worthy and then rip them off.
    No one should trust them. Folk ought to carry a big whip in hand and deal with them as they deal with criminals.
    I suggest that may be it is time that we started to treat Africans as we treat criminals. Until they change and show us that they are capable of conscience and taking responsibility for their behaviors we ought to treat them as we treat criminals.
    Such treatment of Africans, however, would stereotype Africans as criminals who are to be treated differently?
    It would be so but we seem to have no choice but to call a spade a spade. Africans appear to be prone to criminal behavior and to show no guilt or remorse for it and to blame other people for such behaviors. In such a situation it seems best to treat them as we treat criminals.
    Of course, there are some good persons in Africa. But these are not always the ones that scholars, historians and journalists write about; they write about depraved human beings like Olusagun Obasanjo because they occupy high political offices. I refuse to take these clowns in high offices seriously.
    I take seriously only morally upright human beings regardless of their stations in life.
    Ozodi Thomas Osuji
    January 13, 2008
    [email protected]

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    First of all. I am in disagreement with the good doctor regarding the idea of all humans having a conscience. in fact, there is a video on my site by Prof. Walter Williams which may explain why. In order to have a conscience one must be connected with the universe and nature. At any rate, my site is at http://www.keitacorner.org/

3. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

This person claims to have a doctorate? in what ignorance?

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved we must be mindful of the fact that these Afrikans are condidioned to rely entirely upon the European mind, that which dominate the world education system today and that is what have caused us to become Mentally Lazy, so much so, until we Afrikans refuse to Think, using our own Divine mind anymore.

For instance, not until we Black Folks become comfortable in drawing a clear distinction between what white Folks have label all Anthorpomorphous Beings as being, which are Humans and us Black folks beingready to learn again that we are Divine beings, not until then, will we be able to know and understand the difference in those two Beings state of so call Consciousness.

It is commonly accepted that there are two type of conscious state, one accepted to be when you are awake and is aware of your sourroundings, that state of conscious apply to all Beings and the other state of consciousness indicate a mental state that either accept or condemn your action and is capable of causing a attitudinal behavior of mental so call Moral or Immoral reaction, such Mental demonstration apply only to the Human Being Level of your Mind Belief.

In your State of Mental Divinity, the First level apply but the second level of consciousness is only associated to the Human Being Level and that is why you are capable of doing whatsoever you will, with you either being able to experience remorse when you do evil toward others or you do not, that is the action of the Human Being state of so call Moral and Immoral Conscious.

In your Divine state, there is no need for such Conscious classification of Moral and Immoral, or being consciously condemned when you perform evil acts, because in Divinity there is no action of Evil, because you revolve in the circle of Divinity where the action of your Life Living is always in Harmony, Order, and Balance and that is what the Human Being has taken away from the Black so call Afrikans, now having us to believe as they do about the Mental action of Consciousness, which teach you that it is Humanly alright if you do evil as long as you ask God for forgiveness, having you to believe it is impossible to live a perfect ( Divine ) Life on this physical Diminision, when in fact your Divine First Way Black Ancestors did, and they taught you that you can do the same as long as you stay knowledgeable of who you Black People are and it sure was not the equilivent of what we believe us to be today, Black Human Beings.

In Divinity there is no such a level as Moral or immoral expression, on such a level, there is only the aptitude of Divine Living.

HILY

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    so much is happening while no thing is happening?

The doctors post is full of questionable remarks however to be fair and just he does raise some important issues. I to dear elder get the same reaction feeling from the so called africans whom dna or genome is free of the memories that still cause me to be afraid as i go out side and the memories of the spilled blood of my ancestors are returned to mother neter. Are we going to have to reclaim the continent of africa. If so can we just load up and claim a spot as true children returning home. wil we be accepted by the current tyranny whom has grown accustomed to their ways. I know this is a post about another topic dear elder. Will this generation just stand by and watch or will wedo the work for the children that are born under the new sun or will mother neter and our great father ra do thier actions as they have allways done sending those whom donot posses the genome back to the caves. I try to plot this out im my image nation but it allways comes out very bad. As allways dear elder peace!

6. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Fidel Castro has proven......

concience and a sense of morality have nothing to do with Divine anything.
    Cuba is basically atheist and one of the most moral places on earth.

You get up in the morning and you say I am going to help someone or I am going to hurt someone, you make the choice, case closed!
    And if there is fatricied in Africa it is best not to sit around and talk about how ugly it is but what we can do to stop it!