betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I am so not feeling this commercial ...

Dr. Miracle's "You Need a Miracle" Commercial

Why we need a miracle?

Why can't our hair be exactly what God intended for it to be.

her "before" hair looks permed anyway ... ggggrrrrrr ....

:heart:

Destee

LOL LOL LOL

I remember when I first saw this commercial a couple months ago. I was laughing then thinking......what is this new ish they done came up with now!

More programming and using an Afreekan man to tell the Sistren that our hair needs to be straight, long and wavy.....kinda like a white woman. smh

A "miracle" huh:?:
and "the Hits just keep on coming".

Thanks for Sharing this Destee
M.E.
:hearts2:

:qqb006: I had got all of my hair chopped off, bump that perm mess. At the time I was getting sores. So I had cut my hair a lil and decided to transition and my hair had three different textures in it so I recently cut it all off. I was ready to go natural. I love the fact that I can wash my hair (or less there of) every day. I also like the attention ;-).

:qqb006: I had got all of my hair chopped off, bump that perm mess. At the time I was getting sores. So I had cut my hair a lil and decided to transition and my hair had three different textures in it so I recently cut it all off. I was ready to go natural. I love the fact that I can wash my hair (or less there of) every day. I also like the attention ;-).

It's really not good to wash yor hair every day sis. as it basically strips it. I gues if you are heavily oiling it every day.....but it's really noot healthy for us in general.
But I see what you mean, if mine get get...I'm not shouting "MY PERM" or "MY WRAP"

"FORGET THAT" LOL
I get let it Be free as it want to be(maybe with a little of my own personal adjestments...lol)

I tell ya...Ican wait to go swimming:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back