Black People : Dr. Laura Call Black Woman In Mixed Marriage The N Word

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Aug 17, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/...-spews-racist-rant-on-her-radio-show!w.-Audio The audio is on several other sites also but apparently some black female with a white husband who hangs around guys that use the n word all the time called Dr Laura to ask her what to do about it. To the shock of many of her 9 million listeners, she told the woman " date within your own race" She also said blacks are still whining about racism with a black president and that blacks use the word all the time.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    She is what the Black Panther party called fresh respectable honesty!!!!

When person says they don't like you to your face,
    or they hate you and want to have a duel, that is fresh and honest,

rather then, someone patting you on the back talking bout "you people are the salt of the earth"

while he prepares to dynamite the graves of your ancestors .

I kind of miss the good old fashioned all American true blue racists like John Birch, Meyer Kahane, and Barry Goldwater

3. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    This woman is shacked up with the beast, and he's been degrading her, as well as his racist family, and she calls into a white woman and expects some rub on the back......see this is what happens to sell-outs like this, and why i despise this garbage, they hook up with bonafied racists,who drag them and beat them to death, and calls them N's and then want to come crying about learning the true nature of em. Pitiful

I have no sympathy, this is what happens when you disown your own people for the enslaver.

I bet this happens in all of these mixed up unions, these people are being treated and looked at as nothing but a........:em0200:

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Yeah. I agree with what you say.

But leave it to Hyperkill to seek out the net for this kind of stuff against black women, so black bashing against BLACK WOMEN can continue to feed his deep seeded ...

carry on...

5. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Fie on you woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't bash black women, I love them and as I said yesterday, I don't lay it down soft in NO WAY. This article is not bashing and is all over the net. Dr Laura use the Nword 15 TIMES for God's sake. How does a warped mind get bashing from that?I didn't even have to look for it. Both black men and women have got to cooperate with one another and not look at each other as competitors as western feminism has taught black women that men are evil and the world is better without them. Do you consider standing up against young African girls being shipped to Europe as sex slaves "bashing" women?????:10500::10500::10500: You should be ashamed Chevron as you seem to be part of the problem and loathe the solution.

6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    First of all, i certainly apologize if i have said something wrong to you.

Secondly, all i've ever read from you, mostly is how you highlight black women negatively. you've put out a number of post about black women in regards to having 'big butts', ghetto behind and etc. and I'm not the only woman that have been offended by this.

In regards to me, concerning this community and black men, I don't believe I have done the same in regards to black/african men as you have done to black/african women. if I were called on it, I'd certainly address it and try to make peace.

no. for you to say that most men say that black women are masculine is a percentage that may be true or not, but, I've not heard it. Regardless, it's not positive, at all. if this is true then it is not coming from positive men.

7. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    If I see a person burning in a fire and pulling others in with them, I will pull them all out, especially if they have burn in that fire so long that the flames are starting to feel good to them. --- I also believe that it is the black psyche that is responsible for most our problems. Shame and being easily offended is our pitfall. If I say that a woman or any girl will have a higher quality of life by being more conservative with her body as oppose to thinking that she is gonna find a responsible father by clapping her butt cheeks at the Human Meat factory, that is no disrespect, just solid truth. We have a 70 % delinquency rate and a dying black male population coming from homes of single mothers. The numbers are staggering. 7 million felons who are in a low caste in this country. That's almost half the black men. That's caste not class, there is a difference. On top of that a white male complex that is slowly tattooing into the head of bw that their men are worthless while sitting as surrogate dad in the form of the weakened but still lingering welfare system. Rejecting objectification of women is not trying to offend them. I simply recommend a month ago that a group of women who was disgussing women health issues on my porch see about being examed for HPV and HSV(herpes simplex, the precursor to HIV). 1, not all of them begin to holler about that she is not nasty. It is well known that a high percent of bros(40%) and sis(50%) have herpes. Don't look at your putty lips and try to find it, it's been given to us by heredity to evolve over time into HIV. Simply search the SAPIEN-9 virus created by Belgian Scientist in 1958 to kill off the black race. Supposedly it was found in bushmeat eaters in the Congo but tell me this, how did Haiti become so infected? It's a small island over 10,000 miles from Congo. It was spread, simple as that. Also search 1978 NY and California blacks deliberately infected with Herpes and AIDs. Similar to the Tuskegee experiments---------------- I understand as white males do that WOMEN not Men are the ORIGINS of a society's beginning.Birthgivers. If a nation of women is not being systematically raped, then every human born in that country was the choice of a woman. If a man is unqualified to be a breadwiner then dump his sorry behind but if white males implement a system that enables the woman to produce or abort without the males help or cooperation in raising a family, then that community will be what you see in the "D", ChiTown, New Orleans, etc. On top of that lock out productive voices(Teen Summit-BET remember?) and exchange them for rappers who say "b's ain't sh-t"(Snoop 93) while promoting sexual promiscuity and that society is headed for disaster. Blacks just don't think hard enough and it bothers me when I see such a ho-hum attitude from black people and even anger when we speak on these issues. I can easily rewind my mental clock and see slaves who didn't even know they were slaves who would fight with a black woman trying to free them as quoted by Harriet Tubman. The same mentality exist down to this very moment." I could have freed 100s more if they even knew they were slaves" Michelle Alexander!!! Now here is a sista i can listen to as oppose to "the baddest b" Trina http://www.amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/1595581030 A must read from sista who gets it.

8. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Oh yeah sorry if I offended any woman by referring to Trina as what she refers to herself all the time. Nicki Manaj also advocates the Barbie Culture. Keep tryin to be Barbie and eventually black women will want babies that look like Ken not Morris Chestnut. www.dateawhiteguy.blogspot.com Listen to this half Arab skally wag attempt to brainwash black women into rejecting Afrocentric culture/the black community and tear down black men like done nowhere else. Check it out every other day or so an listen to the bw who comment her.

9. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    Horrible.......

10. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    If she's floored by her husband's response, just wait 'til those precious little ones start taking on their roots. It's 2010 out there, and folks still feigning ignorance about the game. Hard head makes a soft....