Black Spirituality Religion : Dr.Karenga

Hmm

and what is your published work to refute Dr. Karenga? :qqb017:

The biblical text

is a European tool from the oppressor meant to oppress any and all who "believe" its:

allegory
contradictions
doublets
hidden codes
hyperboles & puns

I know there is a deeper source to Afrikan GOD Consciousness. I have found part of that deeper source and I will continue to dig.

I did not stop at the biblical text and its anesthesizing affects:qqb009:

MenNefer said:
Belief in spooks who threaten us if we don't worship them and demand we turn over our destiny and daily lives must be categorized as spookism and condemned." pg 27

I have read the same statement above and, NO, I don't see an attack on ancient Kamitic principles. Recently I was in China town for the chinese New year and a "mortal" walked up to me and intimated a scare tactic in the effect of me needing to have an allegiance to some nebulous entity that is supposed to have some type of monopoly of Jurisprudence over me; Some Spooky God that talks only to individuals outside of my time frame and allegorically writes on stone tablets with lightning bolts or something. I looked at him like he was a dream character in my dream telling Me to worship the sleeping me.....nuff said. :sand:

[Check the sundial...synchronize your clocks]

{Atum to Nu as I ride the raft }

HU knows the score ...speak no more ...HU watches down with the eyes thats black to the east blackwards sissies
Hummmm,

It is interesting that you have chosen to look-over and ignore verses from the Egyptian Bible: Pyramid Text, Utterance 574, lines 1486b which contains the word worship and lines 1488a-1488b which contains the words dread, fear and terror in which all of these words are being associated with a demigod of Kemet and was written by an ancestral priest of Kemet that believed in the ideology.

Due to our ancestors overwhelmingly documenting their belief system it becomes extremely difficult for pretenders to lie against it. The old saying of “dead men tells no tells” is false because our dead ancestors reveal the truth of their belief system every day, it simply requires a reading of what they recorded.

Dr. Karenga outright rejects associating those words with ideology, gods and or spirituality thus he is rejecting Kemet ideology as it is recorded by our ancestors.

Utterance 506.
1094a. To say: I am St.ti, I am Sti-sti;
1094b. I am the Sw-sw-lake;
1094c. I am Swnt, the chest of heaven;
1095a. I am ’Ir-kȝ, the most spiritual of the kings of Lower Egypt;
1095b. I am "he who shall remain hidden," the ’Imn of this land;
1095c. I am he who made (?) the two lands;

Being a “hidden” god, isn’t that so called “spookesm”?

Shame on you for trying to redefine Kemet ideology and trashing the ancestral doctrine. I for one take this stuff to seriously to do such things against the ancestors.

Peace and Love.

Spooooky

Fine1952 said:
is a European tool from the oppressor meant to oppress any and all who "believe" its:

hyperboles
puns
codes

I know there is a deeper source to Afrikan GOD Consciousness. I have found part of that deeper source and I will continue to dig.

I did not stop at the biblical text and its anesthesizing affects:qqb009:
So you actually believe that the white-man (European) is so powerful that he made all of these events come true…
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51187

Then you truly have been brainwashed to see the white-man as gods that control our destiny.

I personally have not stopped at the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures but you will find that the Dogon Song is the source of it all and Kemet ideology is a corruption of the Dogon Song. That’s why people on this board reject the Dogon Song and refuse to talk about it, it proves that Kemet ideology is a corrupted derivative of the oldest African wisdom.

We have become like the white-man as African Americans and are more drawn to money and wealth instead of looking at the Dogon Peoples because they are considered poor and weak. Well, the Egyptians are dispersed and removed from the land but the Dogon are steel there with culture intact and even ruled as pharaohs in Egypt at one point in time. As a matter of fact the Dogon say they were the first to inhabit Kemet but were warned by the Nummo to move away from the River to highlands because of an impending flood.

To this day the Dogon build and live in high mountainous areas.

Even Diop confirms that the Dogon continue to make use of and wear the White Crown. Page 79 The African Origin of Civilization Myth or Reality.

There is a power within the Old Testament doctrine that nether you nor I can explain which is why I suspect a lot of people invent reasons to ignore it because it scares them to see words that were written down around 1350BC and be so detailed in describing the future events of our peoples. Even describing the New Testament before it was even a religion. Being so precise to even see a name of the future “Immanuel” that these followers would use to describe their demigod. That kinda stuff is scary and we would probably all run and hide if divinity slapped us in the face.

I mean would you really want to know someone that could tell you when and how you are going to die? One aspect of life that makes it fun is the mystery of not knowing. Would you really want that taken away?

That’s the “spookism” of the Old Testament; it tells the future, which to us is now history. I agree, that is spooky and that’s why most people are afraid of it.

Jer:5:19: And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the LORD our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not yours.

Are you in Africa?
The work you do or job you have, who benefits from it the most?
Are you a descendant of slaves?

Now you see why we are being taught to ignore and reject the Old Doctrine. The Christians could not destroy the Old Doctrine, the Catholics could not destroy the Old Doctrine, the foreign African Tribes could not destroy the Old Doctrine and Muslims could not destroy the Old Doctrine, what makes you believe you will succeed?

The Old Testament / Holy Scriptures were written by Akhenaten and his elected priesthood. Akhenaten had to code the information because if the foreign African Tribes that took over Egypt had have realized what the book was a recording of they would have destroyed it then.

It has even been discovered in ancient Egyptian writings where the foreign African tribes that eventually took over Egypt tried to hide, cover-up and erase the reign of several pharos that did not totally accept the integration of original Kemet ideology and foreign African tribes ideology. They tried to do the same thing to Khafre (Cheops) of the 4th Dynasty because he closed several temples of the gods.

Peace and Love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back