Black People : Dr. John Henrik Clarke on "Big Bad Malcom X"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RAPTOR, May 19, 2015.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,096

Malcom X b. May 19, 1925​

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Come on Bruh!!!

You all up in my head or something?

Just posted about this in the "African Americans" in Africa thread, and this just echoed like a bass in bathroom under water.

Thanks for posting this... I unlike some, do pay attention, watch, read, listen, and conceive.

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Farrakhan said it himself that he was responsible for creating the climate for X to be killed. I watched one of the clips after this vid has ended, and I see why DR. John didn't like Farrakhan. According to Farrakhan, blacks with nappy hair, broad noses, and thick lips are ugly, and was cruse by god, which is why we're hated the world over.....SMH

X asked the right question in one of his speeches when he asked: "Who taught you to hate yourself". Looking at that clip, it can be said the Nation did, just as well as YT.

Peace!

4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Here is the vid...

Like I said, X asked the right question. Little did he know that it would be the leader of the Nation.

Peace!

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
  6. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Listen to these in combination...

Praises Malik in one breath, and then 5 days later, basically claims he was dealt with like a nation deals with traitors and hypocrites.

February 21, 1993:
    Minister Farrakhan speaking on Malcolm X going to Mecca

February 26, 1993:
    Farrakhan About Malcolm X

These speeches were both supposedly within the same year, 1993

Have even heard someone comment that Betty Shabazz was an agent that was working with the FBI to kill Malcolm.

Did the so called "Nation" deal with their traitor, or did the FBI deal with their traitor?
    Why seemingly claim to have dealt with the traitor the way one sees fit, and what business is if of anybody else, and then turn around and blame the FBI for it?

Which one is it?

The claim is that the FBI was behind his murder, even though they had detectives at the gathering to help search for potential bombs.

If I thought the FBI or government was behind the murder of a black man, the last thing I would look for is a government officer to come into an area where I was to speak and search for bombs... they could be placing the bombs, right?

Now watch this...

Video Link:
    Farrakhan speaks on Malcolm X's separation from the Honorable Elijah Muhammad

What did Malcolm "Malik" do or say that was considered an attack or slander, while Farrakhan talks to Tynetta (one of the secretaries that Malik mentions) in the audience?

Farrakhan went 30 minutes and pretty much talked about why Malcolm was killed, and how Allah judge him for scandal mongering.

There are 6 parts to this speech, this is the 1st part and I couldn't get to watch the other 5, so not sure which part offers the explanation for the separation.

I thought Malik explained his reasonings for leaving, so why do they continue to attempt to create updated ones?

Dick Gregory has aided in the claims that the FBI was behind the murder of Malik
    THE MEN WHO MURDERED MALCOLM X
    (We know who some of the villains are...but not all)

We sued to get the autopsy. We were wondering why the government had the autopsy when (Malcolm's assassination) wasn't a federal crime. Why did they have the autopsy? So we got the autopsy and we found out why. Remember...Malcolm X was in the Audubon Ballroom speaking, then somebody threw a smoke bomb in the back of the room. While everybody was stampeding and screaming and hollering, trying to get out, three blacks ran up to the front of the stage with guns and fired up at Malcolm.

When we get the autopsy (we find out) all the bullets in Malcolm are going down! Which means the CIA didn't trust those Negroes enough to give them real bullets.

Dick Gregory: The CIA Killed Malcolm

Here is the "autopsy report" the Dick Gregory concludes that the shots came from above, or "going down!"

Where does it suggest that the bullets in Malcolm are going down?

This clip seems to create a clear picture of what happened, and makes more sense than just "the FBI was to blame"

Video Link: MALCOLM X BLACK ZAPRUDER FILM
    Video Link: THE MALCOLM X KILLERS | Lieutenant Agurs Linward X Cathcart

The reports of the CIA renting the Audobon two weeks before the murder is interesting though...

"The CIA has admitted now that they did rent the Audubon Ballroom two weeks before Malcolm.
    That's when they must have cut the panels in the wall."

If this is the "smoking gun", then what about this?

Image Link: Nation of Islam Dinner-Social Program: February 16, 1965

The so called "Nation of Islam" was renting out the Audubon along with the FBI.

Video Link: Malik talks about his home being bombed

But seems some are still trying to clear up the confusion...

Image Link:
    Didn't Yall Kill Malcolm?

Creates enough confusion that many just stop trying to chase the rabbit.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fbi rented audubon ballroom before malcolm x