Black People : Dr. John Henrik Clarke on "Big Bad Malcom X"

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Farrakhan said it himself that he was responsible for creating the climate for X to be killed. I watched one of the clips after this vid has ended, and I see why DR. John didn't like Farrakhan. According to Farrakhan, blacks with nappy hair, broad noses, and thick lips are ugly, and was cruse by god, which is why we're hated the world over.....SMH

X asked the right question in one of his speeches when he asked: "Who taught you to hate yourself". Looking at that clip, it can be said the Nation did, just as well as YT.

Peace!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days