Black People : Dr John Henrik Clarke - Can We Be African Again?

In my opinion, blacks in america are among the children of God. [...]Although they have african ancestry, many of them have european and native ancestry too.

We are an AMALGAMATION of people...not just "africans".

Yeah,

Lots of people have a little 'something else' in the bloodline.
But at the end of the day, what one sees, feels and or intuit
what they are, is what they are. How has this "amalgamation
manifested itself in the afrikan diaspora? For instances, who
celebrates 'amalgamation day'? Nobody, be that european,
afrikan, or asian.

Europeans, particularly on this side of the globe, has a
little something else, in them, yet how has it manifested
itself? You'd be hard press to fine aboriginal americans
without a little something else in them yet how has it
manifested itself? (Note: we are speaking of collectives,
not random individuals).

In closing: For those who wanna straddle the 'amalgamation fence',

"We got to tell all those people [who] got problems with us [being afrikan]...., because the infusion of white blood... Come in the house and work for the better interest in liberation of all us [afrikan people], or go to your [white/native] fathers house and see if he'll let you in. ...But if you gonna stay among us, we expect you [to] fight for our liberation..., or leave us alone. Get in the house and stay, or get out of the house and stay. There's a billion of us on the face of the earth. We can afford to lose a few people. A few people confused about their color problem -who they are gonna be loyal to... Go'head and be loyal to the other people... Remember now, if we're in a battle and see you in our gun site, we not gonna hold back the [trigger] finger because its you"

-John Henrik Clarke​

Yeah,

Lots of people have a little 'something else' in the bloodline.
But at the end of the day, what one sees, feels and or intuit
what they are, is what they are. How has this "amalgamation
manifested itself in the afrikan diaspora? For instances, who
celebrates 'amalgamation day'? Nobody, be that european,
afrikan, or asian.

Europeans, particularly on this side of the globe, has a
little something else, in them, yet how has it manifested
itself? You'd be hard press to fine aboriginal americans
without a little something else in them yet how has it
manifested itself? (Note: we are speaking of collectives,
not random individuals).

In closing: For those who wanna straddle the 'amalgamation fence',

"We got to tell all those people [who] got problems with us [being afrikan]...., because the infusion of white blood... Come in the house and work for the better interest in liberation of all us [afrikan people], or go to your [white/native] fathers house and see if he'll let you in. ...But if you gonna stay among us, we expect you [to] fight for our liberation..., or leave us alone. Get in the house and stay, or get out of the house and stay. There's a billion of us on the face of the earth. We can afford to lose a few people. A few people confused about their color problem -who they are gonna be loyal to... Go'head and be loyal to the other people... Remember now, if we're in a battle and see you in our gun site, we not gonna hold back the [trigger] finger because its you"

-John Henrik Clarke​
I would never align myself with the racist white devil. I am a black son of God before anything else.

I don't subscribe to slavery, war, or female genital mutilation, as do some africans.

I believe the descendants of the African Slave Trade are a people unique to themselves.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back