Black People : Dr Henry Louis Gates says that Africans were 90% responsible for the slave trade

The white man isn't my enemy, bruh.

I have many white friends.

Not all black men are my allies, either, bruh.

That's how our ancestors came to this land.

I understand what you're saying and you make some very good points, however, none of that applies to me.

Before the black race can move FORWARD, black men must learn to stop HATING each other, swallow their PRIDE, and learn to live together in PEACE.

I hear you.

However, as the saying goes, talk is cheap.

You admonish others to swallow their pride but do you set the best example of that which you speak.

I'm asking because when you first came here my initial question to you resulted in you insinuating that my asking was foolish, as you also inferred I was not intelligent enough for you to respond to, yet your response was one of condescending.

Here you are, ranting against us, defending and siding with yt, talking about how many white friends you have, the list goes on.

So, please. Spare the empty talk about peace, because its clear that you only mean peace with your white christen brethren and their great white father which is why you tried to project that klansmen, your white fellowship, onto us.

I hear you.

You admonish others to swallow their pride but do you set the best example of that which you speak.

I'm asking because when you first came here my initial question to you resulted in you insinuating that my asking was foolish, as you also inferred I was not intelligent enough for you to respond to, yet your response was one of condescending.

Here you are, ranting against us, defending and siding with yt, talking about how many white friends you have, the list goes on.

So, please. Spare the empty talk about peace, because its clear that you only mean peace with your white christen brethren and their great white father which is why you tried to project that klansmen, your white fellowship, onto us.

ding ding ding!!!!!!
cd69M.gif

one love
khasm

I hear you.

Sorry if I did that, bruh, but I don't recall that discussion since I was new here.

I didn't know who you were.

No, I have BLACK friends too...MANY of them!

In fact, me and one of Khasm's boys used to hang out back in the day! :lol:

I'm not going to continue this ... because you're absolutely disingenuous.

You know that name calling is not allowed here, you've been banned for it your own self.

Others have been warned / suspended / banned for doing it to you as well.

I'm reluctant to say you're lying, because it makes no sense, when i can easily disprove it.

But since you insist on continuing in this vein ... you are lying ... and here's the proof:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/brother-hellogood.60821/#post-626618

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/brother-excel10k.56243/page-8#post-575558

That's 2 examples, and there are many more where this rule has been pointed out to you.

Until you get your discussion skills to a higher level ... sans the blatant lies ... don't talk to me.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Since you're absolutely convinced that I'm absolutely disingenuous, I'm probably not going to convince you that you are unjustly calling me a liar.
I use the term "labels" differently than I do "name calling." Labels are a commonly known title with a commonly accepted definition or behavioral pattern. If I apply the label "Uncle Tom" "Sell Out" or "Uncle Ruckus" you know exactly what I'm saying about the person I am applying it to. On the other hand If I say "Mr. Driving Miss Daisy" you might think I'm calling him a chauffer or something. I said that labels were thrown around here like candy. Again, I realize you can't be everywhere and if it's not reported to you (and I most likely wouldn't) you can't do anything about it. I understand that. But, I'm not lying about the fact that it happens regularly. Not only does it happen regularly, I don't remember seeing anyone banned for those labels used within the community to identify someone as a traitor or supposedly anti-Black or pro-White. The examples you gave do not apply to how I used the term "labels" and the fact that he had such a massive list of violations against me demonstrate that what you refer to as "name calling" goes on regularly unless the object of it is a snitch.

Hellogood should have been banned for obsessive stalking, if it was just name calling he should have been banned well before building up the massive list of violations that he did.

I was banned for informing a member who I was absolutely convinced that she was absolutely disingenuous that she was a liar.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-for-the-slave-trade.78190/page-9#post-840214

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-for-the-slave-trade.78190/page-8#post-840199

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...ple-or-white-people.49599/page-14#post-830416

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...for-the-slave-trade.78190/page-28#post-840734

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back