OldSoul : Dr. Frances Cress Welsing on Scandal, slave movies and more

It was a fly by interview, Dr. Wesling didn't really go into depth about the series Scandal, which in on the tip of everybody's mind. I appall her past efforts Dr. Wesling has really broken down the psychology of White Supremacy and its fear of Blacks.

Are you certain you meant to say you appall Dr. Welsing's past efforts, I know that Dr. Wesling was a typo, but not sure about use of the term ... appall ...

How many of YOU are aware of the ongoing dispute between Japan, China and Japan and Korea TODAY with regard to the manner in which the Japanese continue to either marginalize or totally ignore the CRIMES they committed during WWII, with any Japanese history teacher who attempts to teach anything about the so easily verifiable facts [that would poison/stunt their collective ego/national pride] with regard to 11 million Chinese slaughtered by the Japanese between 1930-45 [despite the fact that the Japanese paid $50 billion in reparations to China in the 1990’s], being immediately fired?

Aren’t the more successful nations/ethnic groups [as superbly exemplified by Japan/but the European and Semitic nations do it too, as standard] very selective to the point of outright LIES about what they actually project and promote as historical facts to their populace, in order to prevent traumatizing negativity from becoming an integral part of their knowledge base/undermining both their individual and collective self esteem?

If they are so carefully selective from a position of considerable socio-economic success/strength don’t the African collective within the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and even more crucially Africa have to be many times more selective with regard to doing more about making sure that Slavery and the last 500 years of totally emasculating traumatizing defeat not being literally the only African history we KNOW [as highlighted by my experience of having absolutely no knowledge of ANY African contributions to technical culture at all, until I was 22 years old]; hinting that our enslavement by Europeans was a blessing that literally saved us all from running around in the jungle as cannibals with bones in our noses?
In my opinion, addressing those issues would be straying away from the topic and the Thread's video.
Dr. Frances Cress Welsing on Scandal, slave movies and more

Our focus should be on racism white supremacy, and how it effects black people. We should also, as Dr. Welsing suggests, concentrate on "talking about" racism as it effects our daily lives.

Furthermore, Japan, China and Korea, are not the architects of racism white supremacy.
How on Earth can the FACT that the Japanese managed to totally resist being colonised by Whites [so very rapidly played industrial catch up/became the first non-white nation to industrialize] at the very time when they had completely overrun the Americas, Australasia and Africa not be relevant to a thread about White Supremacy [or are you just being extremely obtuse or is your functional literacy the problem]?

Sisters like Dr Frances Cress-Welsing and Marimba Ani have provided us with the tools thus isn’t it OUR RESPONSIBILITY AS MEN to use their input to evaluate the means of making sure the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration doesn’t continue to be what is; by rationally assessing the methodology of the non-whites like the Japanese, Chinese, Indians and Koreans who are currently successfully competing/moving forward in the global economy?

Now this becomes a part of the conversation:... don’t the African collective within the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and even more crucially Africa have to be many times more selective with regard to doing more about making sure that Slavery and the last 500 years of totally emasculating traumatizing defeat not being literally the only African history we KNOW ...however, its in the form of a rhetorical question, only.
Do you actually KNOW what RHETORIC means and are YOU going to answer this question, or do you think that I was amused by the manner in which I was systematically miseducated by the status quo [why isn’t it general knowledge in our communities and countries that the name of the Pharaoh who built the great pyramid at Giza is Khufu], truly didn’t KNOW any TRUE African history until I was 22 years old, despite being an avid reader of history books?

BTW is there a specific reason you NEVER EVER answer questions in the direct manner possible with this medium/Mr shucking and Jiving?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Well, I tried again to have dialog with you, Orisons, it continues to be next to impossible; respond back if you like, but know this, I'm done, well cooked with the rhetoric you espouse, repetitively. So yes, anyone that reads you will easily understand what rhetoric means.

... Do you actually KNOW what RHETORIC means and are YOU going to answer this question, or do you think that I was amused by the manner in which I was systematically miseducated by the status quo ...

Well, I tried again to have dialog with you, Orisons, it continues to be next to impossible; respond back if you like, but know this, I'm done, well cooked with the rhetoric you espouse, repetitively. So yes, anyone that reads you will easily understand what rhetoric means.
I ALWAYS address assertions, answer questions relevant to the thread’s theme, whereas YOU never EVER do [as highlighted by your contributions to this thread to date or are you so genuinely CLUELESS as to not be able to perceive my questions relevance], do YOU [which differs from TROLL/BATTERING RAM behaviour, how exactly]?

BTW had you ever read Marimba Ani's Yurugu wouldn't/shouldn't you KNOW that ALL European Culture function on what she very superbly defined as a RHETORICAL ETHICS base, as exemplified by their protection of the Jihadhist NUTCASES of Benghazi while blasting thousands of Libya's epically heroic armed forces who tried to protect Gaddafi to smithereens, whereas how much do the USA/West in general really care about non-whites in general, peoples of African ethnicity specifically as spectacularly highlighted by the GRIEF we get in all areas of human activity within their countries?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Sister butterfly#1, I love you to death, and you know this, but you seem to be vacillating a bit. Go a little deeper into the subliminal, and see that lazy fat black man on the couch, not so much as the product and heart healthiness of Cheerios. Let me quickly add, on all else, we agree.

I will say that Scandal makes real the perceived relationship between President Bush and Sec. of State, Condoleeza Rice; whether true or false, real or not, it surfaced:

George Bush And Condoleeza Rice Affair Revealed—Love Letters To Condi From Bush Found At White House

george-bush-112x105.jpg

The Intimate love letters that that ex US president George Bush sent to his Secretary Of State Condoleeza Rice, have been found in a stash of missing White House emails and could spell curtains for the former President’s long-troubled marriage, a close source reveals.
condoleeza-rice.bmp
The love letters are part of 22 million electronic messages from the Bush administration that were thought to have been destroyed. The documents were recently recovered by computer experts after a watchdog sued the government to obtain information on other activities by top level Bush officials.

http://www.afrosaxonheat.com/2010/0...ters-to-condi-from-bush-found-at-white-house/

Keep in mind, the good Dr. speaks about the "allusion of inclusion." And we are deeply infected with this.

I did state that I agree with Dr. Welsing that others in her profession needed to speak up as she has about racism.
That's the statement I was eluding to when I said I agree with the good doc. later on in my post.....where you
spoke of me vacillating.

I did not include that Judy Smith was the black woman of the story, nor did I state that the sister who wrote the script
is Shodra Rhymes, also the creator of Grey's Anatomy. My bad on both counts.

Thanks for sharing the info on Bush and Condi. This I did not know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back