Black People : Dr. Fauci Is A Liar...and a viropath

Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research​

BY Fred Guterl 4/28/20 AT 2:57 PM EDT

1605863728517.png

Separating the facts from the lies..

Fact
1605864224813.png
President Barack Obama listens to Dr. Nancy Sullivan, Senior Investigator, Chief Biodefense Research Section explain the investigational Ebola vaccine candidate currently being tested on humans during a lab tour at the Vaccine Research Center at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, Dec. 2, 2014. Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Dr. Francis Collins, Director, NIH watch in the background. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Lie
1605864328896.png

Dr. Faucci has VERY deep ties to the Wuhan Lab in China.
Yes....

"The connection between SARS-CoV-2 and the Fauci-funded American and Chinese collaboration making coronaviruses was initially made in February 2020 in a scientific publication by an American-trained (Northwestern University and Harvard Medical School) Chinese researcher named Botao Xiao and his associate Lei Xiao. Perhaps because it was so cogently written and spot on, the Chinese Communist government forced the researchers to recant."

Evidence: https://project-evidence.github.io/
View attachment 21841
Well we now know he lied just like Trump....ostensibly he says to avoid a run on PPEs - in particular masks.
The questions is.... is there ever a time when it is right or ok to lie?

It is my opinion that a conspiracy is afoot....but both the disinformation and misinformation has confounded the facts of the issue that are in the public domain - hence they serve their masters well.
Such a Gargantuan task of presenting such prescient knowledge from an Officially accepted source is beyond my humble abilities but if any one can do it....I know it is you.
Great work sticking it to officialdom with alternative sources
I enjoy and look forward to reading your so called conspiracy post
EYES IYAH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back