Black People : Dr. Fauci Is A Liar...and a viropath

Frankster,

There is another thread on Dr. Fauci supposedly lying in which I went right to the scientists.

I pay little attention to people who copy quotes out of a post. It means they would rather not take the time to author a reasoned response.

Newseek is cool, but is a shell of itself. It is also the publication which employed someone who deliberately darkened the face of O.J. Simpson after his arrest to make him appear sinister.

Time magazine and other news organizations left O.J's face its natural color.

Frankster,

There is another thread on Dr. Fauci supposedly lying in which I went right to the scientists.

At this time I am not addressing whether or not Dr Fauci is lying.
I would rather not enter a thread that has many post or pages of posts already.
If you would like to post some of those quotes from that thread here, that upholds Dr Fauci honesty then go ahead.

What I was addressing is that Dr Fauci has ties with the Wuhan lab and that they were collaborating on a SARS-CoV-2 Virus which is the precursor of the CoVid19.
In Particular they (Dr Fauci and Wuhan) were attempting to make SARS-CoV-2 transmissible to humans Called -Gain of Function.
Prior to that SARS-CoV-2 was only found in pigs and bats.

I pay little attention to people who copy quotes out of a post. It means they would rather not take the time to author a reasoned response.

The quotes I posted are facts and are meant to be seen as such.
If they are taken as facts then the above statements are easily deduce.
The quotes themselves are self explanatory...A reason response was not necessary unless required by the reader.

Newseek is cool, but is a shell of itself. It is also the publication which employed someone who deliberately darkened the face of O.J. Simpson after his arrest to make him appear sinister.

Time magazine and other news organizations left O.J's face its natural color.
When it comes to Racism, I think you will be hard press to find a White Run organization that is not guilty of employing someone who is a racist at some time or the other regardless of position.

Last edited:
I already posted evidence from reputable sources on another thread who were kind enough to talk to newspaper reporters.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is an esteemed disease researcher. The bullcrap being leveled him by those who have zero proof of their allegations against him originated with Donald Trump who became insanely jealous that the good doctor was receiving better press than him.

So, out came these conspiracy theories that Dr. Fauci was in cahoots with China's Wuhan lab.

It's nonsense.

I already posted evidence from reputable sources on another thread who were kind enough to talk to newspaper reporters.
Whether you want to repost or not is your call

Dr. Anthony Fauci is an esteemed disease researcher. The bullcrap being leveled him by those who have zero proof of their allegations against him originated with Donald Trump who became insanely jealous that the good doctor was receiving better press than him.
True

So, out came these conspiracy theories that Dr. Fauci was in cahoots with China's Wuhan lab.

It's nonsense.
I just posted quotes from the NIH website that proves that Dr Fauci was in Collaboration with Wuhan Labs

"The work was a collaboration among scientists from EcoHealth Alliance, Duke-NUS Medical School, Wuhan Institute of Virology and other organizations, and was funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health. The research is published in the journal Nature"

At this time I am not addressing whether or not Dr Fauci is lying.
I would rather not enter a thread that has many post or pages of posts already.
If you would like to post some of those quotes from that thread here, that upholds Dr Fauci honesty then go ahead.

What I was addressing is that Dr Fauci has ties with the Wuhan lab and that they were collaborating on a SARS-CoV-2 Virus which is the precursor of the CoVid19.
In Particular they (Dr Fauci and Wuhan) were attempting to make SARS-CoV-2 transmissible to humans Called -Gain of Function.
Prior to that SARS-CoV-2 was only found in pigs and bats.

The quotes I posted are facts and are meant to be seen as such.
If they are taken as facts then the above statements are easily deduce.
The quotes themselves are self explanatory...A reason response was not necessary unless required by the reader.

When it comes to Racism, I think you will be hard press to find a White Run organization that is not guilty of employing someone who is a racist at some time or the other regardless of position.
Dr. Faucci has VERY deep ties to the Wuhan Lab in China.

"The connection between SARS-CoV-2 and the Fauci-funded American and Chinese collaboration making coronaviruses was initially made in February 2020 in a scientific publication by an American-trained (Northwestern University and Harvard Medical School) Chinese researcher named Botao Xiao and his associate Lei Xiao. Perhaps because it was so cogently written and spot on, the Chinese Communist government forced the researchers to recant."

Evidence: https://project-evidence.github.io/
1605862423717.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back