Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
Dr. Ernie Smith - Ebonics and The African Tongue
One African-centered linguistic paradigm argues the primary language of most descendants of
enslaved Africans in the United States is not English but an African language. The language is called "Ebonics."
Our language is key to our development and progression internationally as a people. If we don't know our language how can we properly define the struggle for younger generations? Words have power within them and that's why we must know our words to elevate ourselves! video - 9 mins

Thank you Brother @OldSoul - I loooooved this!!! :)

I listened to the first video, the 9 minutes and I will have to listen to it all!

Awesome stuff!

"The linguistic continuation of Africa."

Dr. Ernie Smith

Ebonics and Dr. Ernie Adolphus Smith toward A comparative and Holistic Paradigm in Black Linguistics

Love it Love it Love it! :read:

:heart:

Destee

I would be banned so wont say nothing!!

By the way Destee where is my Dominican Flag?

Don't you dare make me ban you! :spank:

After all we have come through, that cannot be our end Sir! I refuse! :love:

Say what you want (oh gosh) - I can take it! :eeek: :cry:

Now you know with that black behind the ears stuff yall be doing in the Dominican Republic, yall are not going to get a flag! :lol: ... I'm kidding ... the flags happen automatically based on your IP address. It's not anything I do individually, it's automatic. Are you stealing Internet from Haiti? Is that why your IP address says USA? :love:

I love you and hope you're doing great. Please stay safe.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back