Black People : Dr. Ernie Smith- Ebonics and The African Tongue

Regarding Dr. Ernie Adolphus Smith, I bet if we / I could hear you speak, we'd be able to easily point out the "The linguistic continuation of Africa" ... :talk:

Yes, if you are using a VPN, then the community will see that IP address and issue the flag accordingly.

Do you have trouble accessing destee.com directly, without the VPN? Test it out and let me know please. If you do see an error, share a screenshot of the error with me. If our server is blocking you, I may be able to help with that. I'd be surprised if you were blocked from here. You can put the screenshot in a private conversation to me.

I did not mean to suggest that you were in harm's way, more than I am, by saying please stay safe.

I meant to share my love and hope, what I want for you, for me, for all of us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
I normally leave the vpn on as other sites block. so no need to test this site. think I have access it when I have had the vpn off.

I normally leave the vpn on as other sites block. so no need to test this site. think I have access it when I have had the vpn off.

Okay, good deal. Thank you! :)

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back