Black People : Dr Defelice or Mein Kampf?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    For the white male and the country to get back on track and equally compete and thrive Dr. DeFelice urges white males to organize and get back into the competition before its too late. According to DeFelice, "The black and feminist leaders have been master marketers and I take my hat off to them. In order for the white male to change the course of any movement that has been embedded in our culture, three things are required “ money, leadership and organization to advance their message. Nothing will happen unless there is brilliant marketing on a national level to bring about change."

Was this the inspiration for the Tea Party Movment? and the new rise of White Supemist organizaitons?

From the manifesto of the Klu Klux Klan

1. There is no more time for foolishness America is in a desperate hour, our National sovereignty is at risk, the future of our children is at risk. No fraternal club, or violent gang has any real chance to make positive change.

2. The struggle will not be won with mob violence in the streets. We cannot persuade our white Christian brethren by standing on courthouse steps screaming racial epithets.

3. The struggle will be met in the courts and legislatures of our nation and this is where we must concentrate our efforts if we hope to accomplish positive change. To do so we must meet our detractors on a level playing field, we must have the same recognition as those groups we are in opposition to.

4. We must hire our own lawyers, accountants and other professionals. We must not depend on ACLU to represent our views. We must be legally recognized as the voice of White Christian America. This will cost more money, this will take more time, work and sacrifice but, it is the ONLY way we can succeed.

5. We must prove our case before the world openly, it is to these ends we strive.

www.klukluxklan.biz/about.ht

2. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565

This is a pretty good manifesto, and they are right. I'm glad they are moving away from violence, but they always had the court system right under their thumb... I mean look at out the lynchings and harrassments they did in the 19th and 20 century without impunity from our own government. They put it on postcards and gave to their friends and family.

I guess now they feel the courts aren't on their side as much, that justice is finally coming to rest.... but yet they say they need to courts and judicial system to fight their battles...hm......

If this is their manifesto, we need to adopt the same one.... but not exactly the same. I'd like to see some racial-reverse lynchings myself... but that's neither here nor there.

I defend Mein Kampf. I tried to read it once, couldn't get it through it, but still. I defend it for being because I don't like censorship. If we don't like MK, then make up your own book covering the same issue - although I know how hard that is because we never been in a position or wanted to be in a position that the Nazis had. But I say all racist literature should stay out there.... and if the whites use it for their rise... then maybe it give us fodder for our own rise.

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Now I understand your bottom photo!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rise of the Fourth Reich, as Jim Marr puts it,
    and the ascendacy of the agenda of those
    smuggled here from Operation Paperclip

In JHS I remembered that all of the jewish kids were reading Mein Kampf in their first year, and carried it to school to read

What you say about defending the right to publication is important.
    This post was made after seeing an ad,
    and your statement about the importance of allowing the publication of all books,
    even things we find disagreement or even insult from is ,
    something we have to aspire to

Farenhieght 451 was a novel describing as you know a world based upon the banning of books folks found to be offensive, and then the banning of all books

As those children read that book about their historical nemesis perhaps we should read this supremists book as well

4. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    "As those children read that book about their historical nemesis perhaps we should read this supremists book as well"

That surely makes sense - as they say forewarned is forearmed - basically the same as dropping in on those supremacist forums and poking around to see what they're saying & thinking. The more you know of the enemies strategy in a battle the easier it is to win.

5. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Yeah it is very fitting for this particular subject and the comments I made isn't it?

But I got this same photo in album entitled 'Dark Matter' because I like dark, gothic, moribund, or dark spiritual type of pictures and this one stood out to me. Has nothing to do what I put here in particular or any like/dislike for Nazis or that part of history or what it reps today.

Plus it's a bit of a daring move for a black person to put a picture of Nazis on a black messageboard isn't it? :peace:
    (that's a peace sign btw. I always thought it was a f-you sign).

I never read or saw Fahrenheit 451, but I agree with this too:

What you say about defending the right to publication is important.
    This post was made after seeing an ad,
    and your statement about the importance of allowing the publication of all books,
    even things we find disagreement or even insult from is ,
    something we have to aspire to

Thanks.

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    but you do understand the point regarding the 4th reich