Black Money Business Jobs : Dr. Claude Anderson-plan/video

Anderson breaks it down. (unlike cosby) He does more than just talk about problems, self-inflicted and not,
plaguing the community but also renders solid solutions (1:37:00). I would add though, that
as part of the process toward executing those solutions, we have to somehow socialize our
people, particularly our youth to embrace realities in accord with what he propose. This is were
I see schools, owned and exceptionally operated by us and for us with no apologies.

Anderson breaks it down. (unlike cosby) He does more than just talk about problems, self-inflicted and not,
plaguing the community but also renders solid solutions (1:37:00). I would add though, that
as part of the process toward executing those solutions, we have to somehow socialize are
people, particularly our youth to embrace realities in accord with what he propose. This is were
I see schools, owned and exceptionally operated by us and for us with no apologies.

I hear you bro, here is a brother planning on doing just that , building a school funded by us,jus for us.

. Dr. Anderon has put his money where his mouth is
. Many of our people re lost, but yet still many are awakening. All I can do is build my enterprises to a point where I can join in and help brothers like these.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back