Black Money Business Jobs : Dr. Claude Anderson-plan/video

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Anderson breaks it down. (unlike cosby) He does more than just talk about problems, self-inflicted and not,
plaguing the community but also renders solid solutions (1:37:00). I would add though, that
as part of the process toward executing those solutions, we have to somehow socialize our
people, particularly our youth to embrace realities in accord with what he propose. This is were
I see schools, owned and exceptionally operated by us and for us with no apologies.

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
Anderson breaks it down. (unlike cosby) He does more than just talk about problems, self-inflicted and not,
plaguing the community but also renders solid solutions (1:37:00). I would add though, that
as part of the process toward executing those solutions, we have to somehow socialize are
people, particularly our youth to embrace realities in accord with what he propose. This is were
I see schools, owned and exceptionally operated by us and for us with no apologies.
I hear you bro, here is a brother planning on doing just that , building a school funded by us,jus for us.

. Dr. Anderon has put his money where his mouth is
. Many of our people re lost, but yet still many are awakening. All I can do is build my enterprises to a point where I can join in and help brothers like these.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: