Black People : Dr Claud Anderson: Blacks must form a Community or Perish

we can form our communities in the motherland, our land but certainly not in america or in europe

just like our people were forcibly removed from their communities by the european devils 500 years ago...we can now return willingly and do what we were meant to, my dream is to return to africa one day and live my life there among my people; how much does a plane ticket to ghana costs anyways???i can sell all my things and move there with my family in a heartbeat and not worry about ******** anymore

we can form our communities in the motherland, our land but certainly not in america or in europe

just like our people were forcibly removed from their communities by the european devils 500 years ago...we can now return willingly and do what we were meant to, my dream is to return to africa one day and live my life there among my people; how much does a plane ticket to ghana costs anyways???i can sell all my things and move there with my family in a heartbeat and not worry about ******** anymore

Ghanaians don't even want to be in Ghana, but hey do your thing. :rolleyes: 99% of the people who say stuff like you said never been to Africa.

Number 2 unless you got something too offer they don't want you their anyway, AND they don't need you their taking food from other people's mouth.

Communities can be formed irrespective of the location or adversities one may face.

Think of the history of the Jews in Europe. I would study their history and adopt some of their tactics.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back