Black People : Dr. Boyce Watkins : Charles Barkley "An ungly combination between ignorance and arrogance"

Unsure if you are in character or serious...

I'm dead serious with authority serious. I'm not accusing you in anyway I'm pointing out the psychological immature and spiritual impotence African Americans exhibit worshipping and fearing Black Elites no matter if they are evil. But it doesn't matter rich or poor we are all responsible for our actions. Charles Barkley is an outright traitor and it's very common in Diaspora for African Americans to openly support antagonistic agendas against their own for money, fame and approval from Krackers. Some may even do this treachery out of pure sadism or just complete lack of self respect or deep seated hatred from some person based upon envy. It's pure evil what these traitors do and it's equivalent to witchcraft in that it's serves darkness the same. I'm not talking of right hand ju ju but left hand ju ju that's not done for justice but maybe envy and revenge.

I practice very serious high ju ju so I can speak in comparison and I'm familiar with witchcraft and why it's hated in Africa.

I'm dead serious with authority serious. I'm not accusing you in anyway I'm pointing out the psychological immature and spiritual impotence African Americans exhibit worshipping and fearing Black Elites no matter if they are evil. But it doesn't matter rich or poor we are all responsible for our actions. Charles Barkley is an outright traitor and it's very common in Diaspora for African Americans to openly support antagonistic agendas against their own for money, fame and approval from Krackers. Some may even do this treachery out of pure sadism or just complete lack of self respect or deep seated hatred from some person based upon envy. It's pure evil what these traitors do and it's equivalent to witchcraft in that it's serves darkness the same. I'm not talking of right hand ju ju but left hand ju ju that's not done for justice but maybe envy and revenge.

I practice very serious high ju ju so I can speak in comparison and I'm familiar with witchcraft and why it's hated in Africa.
I am in agreement with you in mostly everything said...
good

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back