Black People : Dr. Bobby E. Wright!

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Dr. Bobby E. Wright, lecture given on April 10, 1980. The author of "Psychopathic Racial Personality"

"As long as you can control the institution, you can control the mind"

"At least I KNOW I'm dealing with people who are crazy"

Part2

"Race declines every nite for him"

I'm searching for part 3 and beyond if its out there cause this leaves us hanging!

Loves me some Bobby E. Wright!!

M.E.
:hearts2:

Dr. Bobby E. Wright

Sister True,
I was honored to meet Bobby in 1978. He was true scholar.
The mental health center that he created in Garfield Park on the westside of Chicago was a haven for so many. The center offered an array of programs that provided services for the whole being. During the time he started the center programs there had never been nothing of this magnitude in that area.
The City of Chicago and the many community residents that recieved services from the center were very grateful. I will continue to research sources that would provide more information on him and the center.
Love & Blessings
Drea

Sister True,
I was honored to meet Bobby in 1978. He was true scholar.
The mental health center that he created in Garfield Park on the westside of Chicago was a haven for so many. The center offered an array of programs that provided services for the whole being. During the time he started the center programs there had never been nothing of this magnitude in that area.
The City of Chicago and the many community residents that recieved services from the center were very grateful. I will continue to research sources that would provide more information on him and the center.
Love & Blessings
Drea

BLACK!!! I'd LOVE to learn more about the center and his works. He was so on point it is scary that not many more followed his lead.
Looking FORWARD to what you find about the center...what's happening with it now:?: Is it still in existence:?: What was the name of it?

I would have enjoyed learning under him. Just read the book the Psychopathic Racial Personality and none others and I just came across that bout 5-6 yrs. ago.

M.E.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Abena,

Dr. Wright’s message of a “hard fight,” stills rings true today. Wright seems to stress the need for teaching, and unlearning white definitions that really don’t apply to Black People. As a learned man in his profession, and during his time, he was great. However, the pace of the fight we face now steps to genetic classification.

It is the final frontier on the battle field of race relations. We must now level that playing field, altogether. Wright was steadfast in saying it is not easy to re-educate whites, let alone blacks.. During the 80's, there was no knowledge of Mt DNA, and the overwhelming effects of re-tracing the spreading of earth’s population back to Alkebu-lan. Genetic Classification is the task of today for the scholarly.

Abena,

Dr. Wright’s message of a “hard fight,” stills rings true today. Wright seems to stress the need for teaching, and unlearning white definitions that really don’t apply to Black People. As a learned man in his profession, and during his time, he was great. However, the pace of the fight we face now steps to genetic classification.

It is the final frontier on the battle field of race relations. We must now level that playing field, altogether. Wright was steadfast in saying it is not easy to re-educate whites, let alone blacks.. During the 80's, there was no knowledge of Mt DNA, and the overwhelming effects of re-tracing the spreading of earth’s population back to Alkebu-lan. Genetic Classification is the task of today for the scholarly.

Thanks for checking in here Clyde!

Well...I did not hear him saying so much as "unleaning" white definitions that "don't apply" to us. I heard more of placing things in proper CONTEXT.

When he broke down Maslow's theory...he's saying that to work to support Folks of Afreekan Descent based on the theory as presented is likely to produce failed results. Not so much because of the "definitions" but because of the "position" we are in.
IF one is unable to provide "basic needs" ...according to Maslow...THEN one will never reach "self-actualization". FAD in this shystem have to fight whites to attain basic needs. Using this model as one to strive for ignores that basic fact first. The other issue becomes...HOW to assure basic needs are met when we are socialized to behave like them in order to attain those needs:?:
Are we to follow that standards of Capitalism to have our needs met:?:
Cause that's where the problem lies for me. Programs work to teach us to think and behave like them. We are told THIS is what you need to be successful and the ultimate of success is Self-Actualization.
Basic Needs, Safety, Love, Self esteem are ALL necessary ingredients to the Spirits survival here on Earth yet what happens when one's resources to attaining them are stolen, denied or limited:?: We probably need look only in our backyards or back allies for the answer now in 2008.
Many may claim that we have SELF-ACTUALIZED and that it was done WITHOUT those key ingredients....basic needs met, safety etc....so...why fight for them...who needs it:?: On a purely Spiritual tip...I'd agree with this however...I am still having a very human experience and the body NEEDS some sorta of food, water, safety and yes maybe even sex...maybe. there is a certain energetic exchange that happens with sexual intercourse.

As to MtDNA....that is not up my alley and it may be for some scholars who are into the field of genetics...yet...it is not for all.
After that task is accomplished ...then what:?:
Will this shystem be replaced:?: It seems it has already been done..this re-tracing and now white folk can say..."see we one of ya'll" since we ALL come from Alkebu-lan.

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back