Black People : Dr. Ben, Ivan Van Sertima, Dr. Clark-pt.1

I looked at the first blog of the late Dr. Sertima and, although I've studied him and read some of his works before, I've not seen him. And, I have the greatest respect for his research.

But regarding this blog, he focuses on COLONIALISM and how Europeans exploited Africa. he also mentions certain African countries such as Tanzania, Kenya, Mali and, he spoke of the greatness of the Dogon in respect to their scientific expertise and how they astound Europeans on their math and science skills based upon stars. He spoke of cures for such things as the smallpox and medicines like tetracycline being already developed before the Europeans laid claim to this kind of science.

I too have the greatest respect for the Dogon and have done research on them and know that they knew about the DOUBLE STAR. I have linked these Dogon people to the ancient CHALDEANS of CUSH HAM of which the BIBLE does boast greatly of the magnificence of these CHALDEANS on their science and math technological advances. The Bible cleary gives credit to KEMET/HAMBLACKS for all what Dr. Sertima talks about.

But this is what I find to be so obvious regarding the ancient people of Africa that continues to be ignored; European exploitation was done because many of our important ancestors welcomed them in and bonded with them.

COLONIALIZATION is the reason why many of the names of the countries of Africa have EUROPEANIZED names of certain kinds of ancient Black people that worshiped white people. A deal was made.

Although Dr. Sertima did not mention Jesus in this first blog and I will look at the rest at a later time, I still want to ask you;

Why knock down Jesus and AbraHAM of whom was written to stick with their own BLACK/HAMITIC women! The ancient kings of KEMET bonded with white women and now, this is what is being ignored by many Black men of today.

They want to speak of the horrors of Colonization while totally disregarding the ACTUAL BIBLE RECORDINGS and receive the slave yard teachings which totally contradict the actual Bible.

I looked at the first blog of the late Dr. Sertima and, although I've studied him and read some of his works before, I've not seen him. And, I have the greatest respect for his research.

But regarding this blog, he focuses on COLONIALISM and how Europeans exploited Africa. he also mentions certain African countries such as Tanzania, Kenya, Mali and, he spoke of the greatness of the Dogon in respect to their scientific expertise and how they astound Europeans on their math and science skills based upon stars. He spoke of cures for such things as the smallpox and medicines like tetracycline being already developed before the Europeans laid claim to this kind of science.

I too have the greatest respect for the Dogon and have done research on them and know that they knew about the DOUBLE STAR. I have linked these Dogon people to the ancient CHALDEANS of CUSH HAM of which the BIBLE does boast greatly of the magnificence of these CHALDEANS on their science and math technological advances. The Bible cleary gives credit to KEMET/HAMBLACKS for all what Dr. Sertima talks about.

But this is what I find to be so obvious regarding the ancient people of Africa that continues to be ignored; European exploitation was done because many of our important ancestors welcomed them in and bonded with them.

COLONIALIZATION is the reason why many of the names of the countries of Africa have EUROPEANIZED names of certain kinds of ancient Black people that worshiped white people. A deal was made.

Although Dr. Sertima did not mention Jesus in this first blog and I will look at the rest at a later time, I still want to ask you;

Why knock down Jesus and AbraHAM of whom was written to stick with their own BLACK/HAMITIC women! The ancient kings of KEMET bonded with white women and now, this is what is being ignored by many Black men of today.

They want to speak of the horrors of Colonization while totally disregarding the ACTUAL BIBLE RECORDINGS and receive the slave yard teachings which totally contradict the actual Bible.

bump

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back