Black People : Dr. Ben is Very ill and needs our help!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannan, our loving father is very ill and requiring 24 hour care. The friends and family are accepting donations for the care of this GREAT GIANT OF AN AFRIKANI am not in town right now. Whem I go back home in a day or so I hope to go see him or his family in Brooklyn. here is the contact info:

E mail - nileyohay@aol.com

Phone# is - 718-590-8998

His daughters name is Ruth ben-Jochannan David If you can help PLEASE do so. This man has been a soldier in the stuggle for over 50 years!

Thank you Ionlyspeaktruth.

I feel compelled to ask if it would be more prudent to post your own information for those who are interested in contacting Dr Ben - I fear posting an email & tel# on a public forum may not be the best choice, as the programmes that sweep the net for this type of information abounds, and may become counter productive.

Please dont get me wrong - If you have the blessing to post such info, feel free - it's just a warning on the possible repercussions.

:heart:

Zulile said:
Thank you Ionlyspeaktruth.

I feel compelled to ask if it would be more prudent to post your own information for those who are interested in contacting Dr Ben - I fear posting an email & tel# on a public forum may not be the best choice, as the programmes that sweep the net for this type of information abounds, and may become counter productive.

Please dont get me wrong - If you have the blessing to post such info, feel free - it's just a warning on the possible repercussions.

:heart:

LOL. My Dear Zulile, This info has been everywhere throughout the African nationalist movement and was provided by friends and family. If not then I would have posted my phone# in a minute to help this man. I am NOTafraid of anything but The Most High.:luvv:

ok :lol: I hear you!

I felt compelled - but now feel satisfied. Thank you! :heart:

I've only seen snippets of Dr Ben - I'm a relative 'newbie' to the african-american nationalistic movement - a very remarkable man, indeed. I'm going to read/see/hear more.

Thank you for the information, and your posts - I enjoy/learn from them.

Zulile

Zulile said:
ok :lol: I hear you!

I felt compelled - but now feel satisfied. Thank you! :heart:

I've only seen snippets of Dr Ben - I'm a relative 'newbie' to the african-american nationalistic movement - a very remarkable man, indeed. I'm going to read/see/hear more.

Thank you for the information, and your posts - I enjoy/learn from them.

Zulile

Thank you Zulile. You all are my teachers also. New to the movement huh? Welcome Home! As for Our ABU (Dr. ben) please purchase some of his books or go on line for some of his speekings. One of a kind! A treasure.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back